Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Hi Marion,

Would you be so kind as to make two autograph covers?
Christmas5x7-AC3.jpg -Daniel 2015
Christmas5x7-AC1.jpg - Brendan 2015

Thank you in advance!!!

Jen

Hi Marion, if you have time for this last minute request, our trip is on Dec 12th:

ChristmasHead005.jpg with name Jack

SantaNameHead1.jpg with name Jack 2015

SimbaWreath1.jpg Could you change "Having a Merry Christmas year" to just Jack 2015? If too time consuming, original design with current year is fine.

Thank you for your time!
Mary

Thank you! These are wonderful! I really appreciate it! Now have you already come up with a new design for the new Star Wars fireworks? I will be watching for that one!

Marion, I'm so grateful for your amazing designs! Thank you so much for completing them so quickly. My son is thrilled with them!

Thank you so much and happy holidays.

Marion, I requested a disign in post #2571 on 10/26 (just above your World Series post). I apologize if I missed it but I don't recall seeing it. When you get a chance I'm still interested. Thanks for your hard work!

to all

Trip or event dates are REQUIRED for all requests. If any DISer didn't include, please edit your initial outstanding request and do so. Or you go to the bottom of the request list.

Marion I would love to request some Disigns for our Disney World Trip :)

No rush we aren't going until December!

I would like
MVMCP37.jpg with Disney World 2016 in the place of the MVMCP in the same font

license-ChristmasFrozen1.jpg
with the name Ayla and dates DEC 2016
can you make it without the Christmas tree? and have the bottom line say "Where Holiday Dreams Come True"

license-MVMCP3.jpg
With the name Rick in the place of MVMCP and dates DEC 2016 in the tab spots
and have the bottom line say "Where Holiday Dreams Come True"

and lastly ChristmasNameTag-1.jpg
Names:
Dawna
Rick
Charlie
Vanessa
Amber
Caleb
Ayla

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work!!

Sorry. I will repost the license plates in the proper thread.

I wanted the MVMCP37.jpg for a cover for my planning binder if you could do that one sooner.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Well our next trip is in coming up in Sept/Oct. It has been three years and I loved all the designs you previously created for my family and so I'm back again. May I please have:
GlitEarsPumpkin3.jpg
Halloween-22.jpg
Halloween-77.jpg (Is it possible to have MNSSHP on one ear and 2016 on the other?)

Thanks so much!! You have incredible talent.
Cary

QUOTE REMOVED BY MODERATOR. Not allowed on any RustManFan threads...

Thanks for letting me know!! We love your designs! Thank you for all the hard work and hours you put in to making trips even more special for families!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter