Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Hi Marion - Can I please request t-shirt image for the Santa hat's below and included are the names. We will be going to Disneyland on Nov 23. Thank you so much for taking your time to make these.

SantaHat-ChipDale.jpg - with the name Amber
SantaHat-Stitch3.jpg - with the name Ayla
SantaHat-Ariel1.jpg - with the name Alexa
SantaHat-Ernie.jpg - with the name Mark
SantaHat-Rapunzel1.jpg - with the name Cheryl

Marion -

Can I please request Candy Cane Names for the following people and characters? We leave for our trip to WDW on 11/27. Thank you so very much for your beautiful designs!

Mickey with Sorcerer Mickey Mouse
Lue with Minnie Mouse (Xmas-9.jpg)
Jim with Woody
Kim with Merida
Chrissy with Dopey
Kaylee with Snow White (Xmas-38.jpg)
Alyssa with Ariel (Xmas-25.jpg)
Isabelle with Belle (Xmas-36.jpg)
Sydney with Cinderella (Xmas-29.jpg)
Alexander with Baby Mickey Mouse (Xmas-23.jpg)

Hi! Sorry I requested these on the wrong thread. I would like to request a few holiday things for our December trip. I would like to print them sometime in November if you are able to get to them. Thanks!

1. EpcotChristmasWreath1.jpg
Can you make a letter that looks like this but says "You are invited to attend Holidays Around the World 2015 at Epcot"

2. OsborneLights-1.jpg
Can you change this to say you are invited to see The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Do you have a Holiday Wishes invite similar to this but with a Christmas frame? If so I would love one of those:
WishesInvite1.jpg
Mayfield Family
December 20

Thanks so much!

Hi Marion,

May I please request the following:

ChristmasNamesHead1.jpeg

Adeline, Aiden, Luke, Andrew, Maria, Darcy, and Denise

6-BallsChristmasTree1a.jpeg

Adeline, Aiden, Luke, Andrew, Maria, Darcy, and Denise

Thank you very much,
Have a great night

Marion,

Thank you so much for doing these disigns! Getting them on our tshirts is more exciting than getting our magic bands in the mail. I just adore them.
Have a wonderful day!,
Denise

Hi Marion, we are going to Disney December 19th at the Coronado Springs Resort and i will love to have :

(SantaHat-Sven1) Audrey-Anne
(SantaHat-Stitch3) Amélie
(SantaHat-Ernie) Marc
(SantaHat-Minnie1) Nathalie
(MickeyHeadAnniversaryKiss1) Marc and Nathalie and 25th instead of 2015
(6-BallsChristmasTree1) Audrey-Anne, Amélie, Marc, Nathalie, 2015, Cote Family and change Merry Christmas for Joyeux Noël

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter