Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Hi Marion. We planned a last minute trip to Disney. Leaving on 11/2. Would it be possible for you to customize a design for t-shirts? We are interested in VeryMerry2. Would it be possible to put a green trim border around the photo (we are using red t-shirts). Also is there enough space at the bottom to add: MVMCP 2015. The following are names that should appear on the photo

Male: Joe
Scott
Curt
Female: Samantha
Diana
Nikki

Thank you!

fyi....

I get a little confused when people refer to DISigns as photos. Image is just fine.

Gender is only required for family styles and this jpg is not one of those

I see you are a METS fan...I remember 1969 when I was at the game with my dad when they clinched the pennant and tore the place apart..I wanted to go down on the field for a piece of something...my dad wouldn't take me down there, afterall I was only 11...Lets Go Mets!!

Marion,

Can I request the following? We will be attending MVMCP this November 17th. I am Kevin (male), Emma, Taylore, and Madelyn all females.

MVMCP9
MVMCP10

Marion, can I please get the following at your convenience? Thanks!

PumpkinName2.jpg - Nicholas

**11/18/15 - Marion, I am still interested in having this done when you get a chance. Thanks!**

Last edited:
I am going to spend very little time DISigning until after the World Series is over.

Okay - I must be doing something wrong. Where do i find the jpg on the pictures on your photobucket account? Thanks!

If you are on Photobucket where the thumbnails are displayed:

I see the jpg file name just under the thumbnail but that may be only for me as the owner of the image.

On another DISigner’s PB I just hover my mouse over a thumbnail and the jpg is shown in the lower left of the screen (inside a very long string)

It is easier to click on a thumbmail to expand it and then view jpg file name as noted below

If you are on Photobucket for an expanded image (for full resolution download):

Right click on image and select View Image info. On the General tab you should see the jpg at the top of the box

(example: JackInBox1.jpg Photo by RustManFan).

I just want the JackInBox1.jpg in the request.

Hi, I've been looking at your lovely disigns. But I can't access photobucket, it says the password that i got from the first post is wrong. any help you could offer i would greatly appreciate. thank you

Howdy, RustManFan!
Thank you so much for being so kind in doing these. Its really fun for my family to have matching shirts for the day!

That being said, I need 10 images when you get a chance.
We would like them all to be the SantaNameHats design.
On all of the hats in the center of Mickeys face I think we would like "Christmas Family Vacation" and on the ear "2015"

On the white fur of the hat I need the following names.

1. Michael

2. Kelly

3. Judy

4. Rebecca

5. David

6. Reagan

7. Kyler

8. Sadie

9. Hadley

10. Harry

Thanks again so much!

JPG added by Moderator SantaHatName2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TwilightGoddess, password in my Meet the DISigners profile is correct. What folder were you trying to get in?

Hi Marion :) Planning our first trip at the holidays and the kids have no clue!! May i please have the following :)
SantaHatName2.jpg
Momma
Daddy
Frankie
William

and can you please put the year on the ear.

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter