Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

I would like to request a couple of your awesome designs!

ChristmasCouple1.jpg- Phil & Ann Marie
Dennis & Bridget
Christmas-32.jpg- The Dote Family 2016
The Lenihan Family 2016

SmallPrincessTree1.jpg- Poppie, Grammie, Dennis, Bridget, Jimmy, Gabbie, Clare
Disney Fantasy 2016

I accidentally named more than on image Christmas-32. The Christmas Tree one isn't for personalization.... nor is the SmallPrincessChristmasTree1 (I don't have one in format you specified)

If you are looking for Christmas Tree styles I do have others for personalization..

Hi! We are headed "home" on December 1st. I'd like to request the following shirt designs to help add magic to our trip. Thanks in advance.

I'd like 3 of the following with the names "Broch" "Tessa" and "Jackie"
GifaffeOrnament.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Links are not permitted for any of my requests. Post was changed to the required JPG file name.... the Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas-32 says from our house to yours....Mickey is holding a candy cane, goofy is looking through the window, and at the bottom it says the family's nam. Hope this helps!
The Lenihan Family 2016

Hi, could I get a Minnie or Mickey pumpkin head with the name Kaley in it? Please and thank you! These are so cute!

Can I please have

HalloweenCandyNameTag1.jpg

with the names

Emilee
Richard
Aubree

and

ChristmasWreath1.jpg

The Bucoops. No year

Please and Thank you

Hi Marion,
Could I please request the following DISigns for shirts?

PumpkinWithMinnieBow2.jpg
One for each of these names:
Arabella
Clarissa

ChristmasNameTag-2.jpg
One for each of these names:
Janet
Jose
Arabella
Clarissa

10FamilyChristmas-1.jpg for this file, would it be possible to have 15 mickey heads instead of 10? Please let me know.

Female names: Janet, Arabella, Clarissa, Luz, Lissette, Ivette, Olivia, Victoria
Males names: Hiram, Jose, Kris, Tom, Jacob, Joshua, Christian (added by Moderator)

Thank you in advance for your time and sharing your talent! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
*I'msoooBelle* give the names and we'll see if they fit. Maybe too tiny to read very well though... and don't forget the required gender for each

Also fix jpg in pumpKin request. Can't locate as is...

Hi, I am looking for a t-shirt design for Christmas. Whenever I open your holiday photobucket I only see Halloween photos and I did not see another link for a Christmas photobucket. Am I missing it?

Hello Marion.

I would like to request a new design, unless I missed a Genie version of this somewhere.

NoCostume1.jpg (replace character with Genie)

Similar to the “no costume” images, but replace character with Genie from Aladdin. Text on bottom: I Don't Do Costumes

Request by Oct 3

Thank you in advance.

I was wondering if I would be able to get a couple things from you. We are leaving next Wednesday the 28th of Sept for WDW. I would like 2 license plates the first is Halloween007.jpg The second is Halloweenstichs1.jpg
Both with the name Korynta and Oct 16
Second I was wondering if I could get a welcome letter Fab6- welcomeletter2.jpg
Thank you for doing this for people your designs are Awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter