March 14, 2016 Dream

Hello everyone I was wondering if we have anything set up for fish extenders. I have some grandsons going on this trip and would like to give them that experience.

We would like to be added to the FE group. Our group is rather large.
8516F Genni 23, Jinna 23
8518F Barbra, Barbra Gail 24
8514F Doug, Lesa
8512F Samantha 21, John 26, Leland 3, Drake 7 months

Hello! This is our first Disney cruise and we are interested in signing up for the fish extender program. There will be 4 kids. A 17 year old, 10 year old, 4 year old and 2 year old. Could someone please help us? Thanks!

How do you know the number for the post? Sorry I am brand new to this
In the lower right of any given post is a post number, a "like" button; a "multi-quote" button; and a "Reply" button.

Just scroll back up this page and back to previous pages for earlier posts.

We would like to be added to the FE group. Our group is rather large.
8516F Genni 23, Jinna 23
8518F Barbra, Barbra Gail 24
8514F Doug, Lesa
8512F Samantha 21, John 26, Leland 3, Drake 7 months

Hi there, I just wanted to confirm the people in your cabins:
8516F - 2 adult females
8518F - 2 adult females
8514F - 1 adult male, 1 adult female
8512F - 1 adult male, 1 adult female and 1 boy (3) and 1 boy (7)
Is this correct? I wanted to be sure.

Thanks!

Hello! This is our first Disney cruise and we are interested in signing up for the fish extender program. There will be 4 kids. A 17 year old, 10 year old, 4 year old and 2 year old. Could someone please help us? Thanks!

Hi there, I'm setting up the fish extender list for this cruise. Please provide the following information:
cabin number
age and gender of the participants
thanks! looking forward to the cruise!

Just a few days left before the cut off date, everyone! Make sure you send me your info. We've got a great list so far. I look forward to the fun!

ok guys, i'm a total newbie but I'm game for stepping up and taking on the organization for the fish extender for our upcoming cruise! I will create a list that I will attach to this thread. I'll need your DISBoard Name, cabin #s, and a summary of all the participating passengers in the room including age and sex. I'd like to cut off the date for the list on February 22nd, so that will give people about 3 weeks to get everything together. Give me a big learning curve, you seasoned FE's! Any tips you might have along the way would be helpful. Looking forward to the fun!

Thanks MPSSTEDMAN for organizing!

My Disboard name is : mlivingston1
Cabin # 8524
Maria (Myself) - 36
Robert (Husband) - 36
Ashely (Daughter) - 11
Brandon (Son) - 8

Hi I would like to join the FE group please :)

Cabin 9004
Me Adult female
DD 11
DS 8
My kids first cruise ever. A mom in my sons Boyscouts told me how much fun this is for the kids especially...so I'm trying to join :)
Thank you to the organizator :yay:

Alright everyone! Today is the cutoff day. If you are interested in participating, please let me know by the end of the day. I will post the spreadsheet tomorrow morning to give people time to get everything together.

Alright everyone! Today is the cutoff day. If you are interested in participating, please let me know by the end of the day. I will post the spreadsheet tomorrow morning to give people time to get everything together.

Definitely still interested. :) Thank you!

ok guys, i'm a total newbie but I'm game for stepping up and taking on the organization for the fish extender for our upcoming cruise! I will create a list that I will attach to this thread. I'll need your DISBoard Name, cabin #s, and a summary of all the participating passengers in the room including age and sex. I'd like to cut off the date for the list on February 22nd, so that will give people about 3 weeks to get everything together. Give me a big learning curve, you seasoned FE's! Any tips you might have along the way would be helpful. Looking forward to the fun!

Hi ! I would like to join the FE group. We are cabin #9060, and there will be three in our in the cabin - me, my husband, and daughter (5). Thanks!

Hello everyone I was wondering if we have anything set up for fish extenders. I have some grandsons going on this trip and would like to give them that experience.
Please see my post #88 to confirm the participants in your party. Thanks!!

The Fish Extender list is NOW CLOSED. Attached is the spreadsheet showing all the participating cabins and passengers. Please reply to this thread to confirm participation. If I do not hear from you within 48 hours, I will assume you are no longer interested. I will then post an updated list on Friday morning. Thanks all!

To be sure everyone gets this post, I will also be messaging you privately.

Thanks all!!

Attachments

• 20160314 Fish Extender Disney Dream.pdf
    15 KB · Views: 3
Hi! My 12 yr old niece and I will be travelling this cruise! She is a first time cruiser. This will be my 5th cruise, but first Disney cruise. Super excited and just read about the Fish Extenders. We girls would love to participate!
Our stateroom will be 10545.
Thank you so much for stepping up and organizing.
valentinebb
12yr old female
49 yr old female
I am unable to send you a direct conversation. Please be sure to confirm your participation!! Thank you!

Thanks so much for organizing!! Here is our information.
Cabin number 2038
4 participants: myself, husband, DD9 and DS5
I am unable to send you a direct message. Please confirm your participation with our fish extender group! Thank you!

Attachments

• 20160314 Fish Extender Disney Dream.pdf
    15 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter