March 14, 2016 Dream

We got all this fun stuff during the last FE we participated in

i-Zg4jz7V-S.jpg

Hi everyone. My son and I will be joining you this cruise and cannot wait to sail. We have only been on Wonder so far and love it. We are doing a BTB with this being the second part. After sailing on EBPC recently, I had to book the BTB to get 7 nights. I am spoiled after the 14 night cruise. I was worried that we would be bored, but we weren't at all. It was heavenly. Plus the two days at Castaway Cay didn't hurt!

Good morning - Happy Saturday! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, 3rd on the Dream. We have a bit of a unique situation with our "family". My now ex-husband and I divorced in the time between our last cruise and now this one. It is an amicable situation, so we thought we still continue to take the kids on the cruises...we have connecting cabins so we will have our own space, but will still be close to each other as well.

I'm 40, the eDH is 43, DS is 13.75 and DD will turn 8 just after the cruise.

We can't wait!!!

Hi! This will be our third & fourth cruise. We are doing a three-night BTB after this one. I was blessed to be on the EBPC in October on Wonder. It was such an amazing experience! We are also doing Alaska next summer on Wonder so will be excited to explore a different ship and hit Castaway Cay twice. My son will be 15 on the cruise. Can't wait to meet everyone.

We are very excited to be going on our second Disney Cruise! We went on the Fantasy in 2014 and we loved it. My husband and I have a 9 year old son and a seven year old daughter. We are looking forward to sailing on the Disney Dream in March!

Hi y'all, we will be taking our second Disney Cruise, first time on Magic and now on the Dream. It is my husband and I, my ds and dd (13) and ds (9). We had such a great time meeting families last time and still stay friends with them. Glad to see there are so many kids near each others ages on this cruise.

This is my 3rd Disney Cruise on the Dream. I have pirate Disney Ears to decorate my door. I would like to participate in the fish extension group. It will be one adult and DS(11)

This will be our second cruise, we were on Wonder in March 2014. We haven't told our kids yet, they are going to be so surprised! Looking forward to checking out the Dream. It will be me, my husband, 7 year old son and 4 year old daughter.

Hello from Canada. This will be our first cruise and we are bringing our 4 oldest grandchildren. DGS is 13 years, DGS is 9 years, DGS is 6 years and DGD is 5 years. We take an adventure every March Break but this is the most exciting to date....we think. Don't know how to join a Fish Extender group but would love to do it. Need to prepare so how do I join?

We will be sailing and giving this for Christmas to the kids. I am super excited! Has anyone mentioned setting up a Fish Extenders group? We have actually never done Fish Extenders so I really want to do it this time!
What did the kids think of their Christmas present? Are they excited??

Hi everyone! My parents decided that this year's family vacation will be our first ever Disney cruise! It'll be my parents' second, but the first for my kids and I. We live in the Orlando area and I worked in the parks for 10 years, so we're huge Disney Dorks and super excited. My daughter is 9 and my son will be 7 next month. We're looking forward to the fish extender program too, so please let me know how to sign up :)

We have had some changes to our travel party. I now regret not booking a cabana when they were available. If anyone has one booked and changes their mind, please let me know. I would love to arrange a time for you to cancel and me to snag it...
Also, we have the dessert experience booked at Remy. If anyone is interested in it, please let me know and I will arrange a time to cancel when you can grab it. (I believe it is completely booked.)

Hi everyone,
I seem recall that there was a spreadsheet posted here where everyone can go to sign up for FE? Does anyone know what happened to that?

Hi! This will be our first cruise ever for us...me, hubby, DS(12), DD(7) turning 8 on the cruise, and DS(3) turning 4 on the cruise. We are super excited and would love to participate in an exchange. Any newbie tips you can throw our way are greatly appreciated.

This is mine and hubbies second Disney Cruise but the first one was approximately 17 years ago with our oldest 2 DD's this is our youngest DD first Disney Cruise she is 10. We have never heard of or participated in a fish extender but sounds like fun, can someone share some information. Some information on decorating doors or anything else helpful would be great. Thanks we can't wait.

Hi there, This is our first cruise ever, and first Disney experience for our daughter. Our party includes me, DH and DD (8) and my parents. We are really excited and starting to have a hard time keeping it a surprise for DD. We would love to participate in a fish extender exchange! Where do we sign up?

Hi everyone!

This will be our second Disney Cruise! I will be cruising with my DH, my DS (3), and my parents. We are so excited and wish we were setting sail sooner, but it will be here before we know it. Would love to participate in fish extenders ... My DS loved it last time! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter