March 14, 2016 Dream

Hi friends. Do you happen to know if there are hairdryers in the rooms? Just thinking through packing list. Can't believe cruise is only 4 days away!! I am so excited!!

I was wondering the same thing as to if hair dryers were in the rooms on the ship too.

So... I have read the whole thread and realize that we are very late to the game. We just heard about this today. I liked the idea of meeting other families before we go. I would also love to get involved in the fe group even though I am extremely late. I understand that several families already have everything planned but even if we could just be on the list so that we could give gifts that would be fun. I saw that there are a couple of other families with daughters that are 12 and 11 and that matches my youngest two. This cruise is actually a surprise extension cruise for my youngest whose birthday is on the 15th when she will turn 11. We are leaving on the 11th and turning around and getting back on the ship so that we can celebrate her birthday the next day. We are very excited and thought that this would be a great way to increase the fun.

We have 2 staterooms and its me, my husband, DD 14, DD 12, DD almost 11 and MIL. This will technically be our 4th cruise if you count the 3 day leaving on the 11th as a separate cruise.

Please let me know if we can be involved. If you need to take a vote about it that's cool.
So... I have read the whole thread and realize that we are very late to the game. We just heard about this today. I liked the idea of meeting other families before we go. I would also love to get involved in the fe group even though I am extremely late. I understand that several families already have everything planned but even if we could just be on the list so that we could give gifts that would be fun. I saw that there are a couple of other families with daughters that are 12 and 11 and that matches my youngest two. This cruise is actually a surprise extension cruise for my youngest whose birthday is on the 15th when she will turn 11. We are leaving on the 11th and turning around and getting back on the ship so that we can celebrate her birthday the next day. We are very excited and thought that this would be a great way to increase the fun.

We have 2 staterooms and its me, my husband, DD 14, DD 12, DD almost 11 and MIL. This will technically be our 4th cruise if you count the 3 day leaving on the 11th as a separate cruise.

Please let me know if we can be involved. If you need to take a vote about it that's cool.
Hi!! I Have three girls that would love to get together! Their ages are 3, 6 and 12. Let me know if you would like to meet up :) enjoy your cruise.

Thank you guys for the wonderful FE gifts and treats! Our kids loved receiving each surprise & the cruise was amazing. Until next time...!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter