Making all of Mitchell's *WISHES* come true! MAW Pre-Trip Report!

Haircuts in the MK are fun!! If Mitchell is into it, you can get his hair pixie dusted!!! They put some color and confetti in it, and when I saw them painting mickey heads on the back of the boys!! I also saw them do the Baby first haircut thing and they were sooo good and it was soooo cute!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

You have an absolutely beautiful family. We have been to Disney many times kinda have an advantage my youngest daughter is a retail guest manager at Downtown Disney and her husband is a parimedic for Disney so we go every chance we can. So if I can help you with any information I will be glad to we will leave to go stay with them on the 26th. Its not that hard taking babies we took my grandson on his first trip when he was 6 weeks old he went again when he was 9 months old he is only 18 months old so we are training him well his sister started going on her 2nd birthday and has been 2 a year since then this year she is very upset she has started school and cant go this spring so we are planning a summer trip for her and her older cousin. We do have an advantage since my daughter and son law just moved into a house with a pool so we wont be staying on property much anymore. again if I can help you with any information let me know.

Your plans look great ! :thumbsup2

Getting hair cuts in MK will be so much fun! :goodvibes

Thanks! Mitchell is going to have a blast with it, I'm crossing my fingers that Mason will too!

Sounds like you have it all planned out! I think your schedule looks great!

Thanks! Since you just got back, is there anything you recommend as a must do?

Your plans look great :thumbsup2

Thanks! I think we have a really good plan in place, but we're also planning on being very flexible and moving things around once we get there if we need to.

Haircuts in the MK are fun!! If Mitchell is into it, you can get his hair pixie dusted!!! They put some color and confetti in it, and when I saw them painting mickey heads on the back of the boys!! I also saw them do the Baby first haircut thing and they were sooo good and it was soooo cute!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Mitchell was so excited when he heard about the haircuts in MK, but then he saw the pictures of the pixie dust and he went crazy! He LOVES that kind of stuff, so it's definitely top on his list.

You have an absolutely beautiful family. We have been to Disney many times kinda have an advantage my youngest daughter is a retail guest manager at Downtown Disney and her husband is a parimedic for Disney so we go every chance we can. So if I can help you with any information I will be glad to we will leave to go stay with them on the 26th. Its not that hard taking babies we took my grandson on his first trip when he was 6 weeks old he went again when he was 9 months old he is only 18 months old so we are training him well his sister started going on her 2nd birthday and has been 2 a year since then this year she is very upset she has started school and cant go this spring so we are planning a summer trip for her and her older cousin. We do have an advantage since my daughter and son law just moved into a house with a pool so we wont be staying on property much anymore. again if I can help you with any information let me know.

Thank you so much and :welcome:

We also think it will be a good time to take the babies. They are at the age where they love looking at all of the sights, but they can't walk yet, so they don't mind hanging out in the stroller also. We plan to spend lots of time at the pool / splash pad also because all 3 of our kids are water lovers.

We really didn't have a normal winter here in Michigan, which bummed me out a little because Mitchell didn't get to go sledding, but it did mean that he was able to start baseball early this year! Woo Hoo! :woohoo: He had his first practice this weekend and then he came home and wanted to keep playing with dad in the yard.

780-1.jpg

783.jpg

The babies were able to enjoy being outside too. This is the first time since last summer they've been out, so their faces were priceless. I wish I would have taken pictures when we first went out because they were going crazy, it was so cute...please forgive the pjs, we had a comfy day and lounged around all day.

785.jpg

Mitchell loves counting down the days until his trip, so we made a count down calendar this weekend.

Here he is showing off:

802-1.jpg

And here he is ripping off #58...only 57 days to go!!

807.jpg

If he likes Star Wars, totally do the Jedi Training!

And the Disney Junior Play & Dine breakfast was the most fun of the character meals we attended.

Seuss Landing was pretty great at IOA, both the kids loved it and we rode all the rides there.

joining in! what a beautiful family you have :goodvibes

Mitchell looks like he's really enjoying baseball and the twins are just adorable! how great he's such a wonderful big brother!

I agree with you taking the babies, seeing disney through their eyes will be pure magic....my daughter was 22 months her first visit and is still my favorite memories from our many Disney trips :lovestruc

hope Mitchell's Wishes all come true and you have a magical trip :wizard:

my mom is a breast cancer survivor, she caught it early too, had 3 lumps removed and then radiation for 6 weeks....she is now 6 + years cancer free :goodvibes will be keeping your mom and Mitchell in our prayers :hug:

following along, Your family is precious!!! love the picture of Mitchell with his trip countdown!!!

your kids are very cute!

my son's first trip to disney was when he was 6 mos. now he's almost 5! I look forward to hearing about the trip from the babies' viewpoint as well as Mitchell's!

Your twins are going to have a great time !! Mine were 10 months old first time I took them and they loved it. It was in May and really the first time they got to be outside much. They napped in their stroller and never got too fussy. They couldn't walk yet either but loved the pool with their big sisters.
I just have so many fond memories of that first trip !

I love Mitchell's countdown stickers ! We have a chain that MAW sent us, but I like how the stickers are all laid out so you can see the days. Although, our chain is getting smaller by the minute !! :cool1:

We haven't had much of a winter here in Mass either and it's so weird to be able to go out and play with no jackets on and it's still winter !! :thumbsup2

Mitchell looks like he's enjoying baseball ! :goodvibes

Joining in!! Just found your PTR and I think you have an adorable family! You will have a blast!! I think the kids will love GKTW!!!

Can't wait to follow along!

If he likes Star Wars, totally do the Jedi Training!

And the Disney Junior Play & Dine breakfast was the most fun of the character meals we attended.

Seuss Landing was pretty great at IOA, both the kids loved it and we rode all the rides there.

Thanks for the info! He's never seen Star Wars, but he loves the characters, so I think we will put the Jedi Training on our schedule.

joining in! what a beautiful family you have :goodvibes

Mitchell looks like he's really enjoying baseball and the twins are just adorable! how great he's such a wonderful big brother!

I agree with you taking the babies, seeing disney through their eyes will be pure magic....my daughter was 22 months her first visit and is still my favorite memories from our many Disney trips :lovestruc

hope Mitchell's Wishes all come true and you have a magical trip :wizard:

my mom is a breast cancer survivor, she caught it early too, had 3 lumps removed and then radiation for 6 weeks....she is now 6 + years cancer free :goodvibes will be keeping your mom and Mitchell in our prayers :hug:

:welcome: Thanks for joining in and thank you for the prayers for my mom! I think she is about half way through the radiation right now and hopefully, like your mom, will remain cancer free forever after. :goodvibes

following along, Your family is precious!!! love the picture of Mitchell with his trip countdown!!!

:welcome: Thanks for joining us!! Mitchell is such a goof! I could post a ton of other silly poses he did when I was taking his picture.

Your kids are so cute!
How awsome that Mitchell wants to share his wish with his brother and sister!

Thank you! Mitchell is such a wonderful big brother and he loves them so much, but it's funny if you ask him if he wants another brother or sister...his eyes get really big and he says, "oh no! We have enough kids in this house!" Hmmm, wonder where he got that from!?! :confused3 :rotfl:

your kids are very cute!

my son's first trip to disney was when he was 6 mos. now he's almost 5! I look forward to hearing about the trip from the babies' viewpoint as well as Mitchell's!

Thank you! I'm happy to hear all of the positive experiences with other people taking small children.

Your twins are going to have a great time !! Mine were 10 months old first time I took them and they loved it. It was in May and really the first time they got to be outside much. They napped in their stroller and never got too fussy. They couldn't walk yet either but loved the pool with their big sisters.
I just have so many fond memories of that first trip !

I love Mitchell's countdown stickers ! We have a chain that MAW sent us, but I like how the stickers are all laid out so you can see the days. Although, our chain is getting smaller by the minute !! :cool1:

We haven't had much of a winter here in Mass either and it's so weird to be able to go out and play with no jackets on and it's still winter !! :thumbsup2

Mitchell looks like he's enjoying baseball ! :goodvibes

You are so so lucky your getting really close to your trip!! Our countdown is cute, but it's sooooooo long!! :laughing:

Joining in!! Just found your PTR and I think you have an adorable family! You will have a blast!! I think the kids will love GKTW!!!

Can't wait to follow along!

:welcome: Thanks for joining in with us! We are so excited!

We are hoping to go the first or second week of May, so maybe our trips will overlap? We are hoping for dates next week.

We went to DL when DD was almost 4 and DS was almost 1. I didn't think he'd really care one way or the other, but he absolutely LOVED all the characters. I was kind of surprised, but he couldn't get enough of them. He enjoyed the rides he could go on too.

We are hoping to go the first or second week of May, so maybe our trips will overlap? We are hoping for dates next week.

We went to DL when DD was almost 4 and DS was almost 1. I didn't think he'd really care one way or the other, but he absolutely LOVED all the characters. I was kind of surprised, but he couldn't get enough of them. He enjoyed the rides he could go on too.

Fingers crossed for getting dates next week! Waiting for dates was sooo hard!! :hippie:

Joining In! You can actually make appointments at the MK Barber Shop now. If you didn't do so already, I highly recommend it. The walk-up wait can be an hour or more. Your kids are adorable! We love character meals and have done just about every one on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter