• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MAGIC's 2016 Westbound Transatlantic - September 17-28

ROLL. CALL

disdel Ken & Debbie
peterpan47 Mary, Christy, Josh
NHPixidust Renee' & Rob
Bruiserknits. Michelle & Dan
TotallyAngelic Sarah & Tony
Florida Mel Mel, DH Leigh and DD Lydia (18)
ggfred32 Gretchen, my dh Karl and our two boys, Collin (15) and Payton (12)
daisy798 Daisy & Rob
taysalyn Tracy & Mike (Boston)
Plaid Princess David & Kelly
tobyjaspar1970 Tracy & Mike (Scotland)
quiltdiva

ROLL. CALL

disdel Ken & Debbie
peterpan47 Mary, Christy, Josh
NHPixidust Renee' & Rob
Bruiserknits. Michelle & Dan
TotallyAngelic Sarah & Tony
Florida Mel Mel, DH Leigh and DD Lydia (18)
ggfred32 Gretchen, my dh Karl and our two boys, Collin (15) and Payton (12)
daisy798 Daisy & Rob
taysalyn Tracy & Mike (Boston)
Plaid Princess David & Kelly
tobyjaspar1970 Tracy & Mike (Scotland)
quiltdiva Gwen & Michael

Hi everyone,

Just got my confirmation from my TA - we are officially booked :)!!!!!!!!!

It will be me (Marcy) and my hubby (Chris).

This is our first trans Atlantic cruise but will be our 10th cruise overall. We are from Canada (actually grew up in Prince Edward Island) and couldnt pass up the chance to do this cruise. Plus we got amazing - I mean amazing flight deal into London so we are gonna go a week early and see London and France too. Everything just feel into place.

So much research and planning to do

is anyone planning to do anything before the cruise?

Hi everyone,

Just got my confirmation from my TA - we are officially booked :)!!!!!!!!!

is anyone planning to do anything before the cruise?
Welcome aboard.
Our plans are 2 nights in Barca, Cruise, 3 nights in NYC then 7 nights in Orlando.

We just booked this cruise. It will be our 13th cruise. It will be Misty, Jeff and our 8 year old daughter Kaitlynn. Now we just have to work on the flights.

If anyone lives close to Toronto (Buffalo/Detroit)and is planning to see a bit of Europe before the cruise - west jet has one way flights to London for 270.00 Canadian the whole week before the cruise

The flight is direct too!

Has anyone booked Barcelona accommodation through Disney and know how to do this? Do they do a pick up from any specific hotels?

Has anyone booked Barcelona accommodation through Disney and know how to do this? Do they do a pick up from any specific hotels?

I did book ours through Disney, the choices were the Renaissance and I believe a Hilton. The Renaissance was the cheaper of the two when I booked a few months ago. DCL Transportation departs from both hotels and the airport.

I am not an active poster on here, actually I believe this is my very first post. But I have been a lurker for some time now. My husband (Sean) and I (Natalie) booked this cruise this summer and can not wait! This will be cruise #4 for us but our first transatlantic. We are coming from Alaska.

Hi all you happy cruisers ! I'm happy to report, we're back on board ! We had booked, then cancelled, now we just rebooked ! Looks like we almost missed the boat ! It's almost sold out ! Please refresh me how to find you on another site. Would love to join your FE ! Oh...it'll be me ( Gina ) and my husband ( Bruce ) celebrating our 40th anniversary.
We'll fly into London for 3 days ,then fly to BCN the morning of the sailing. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome aboard.
Our plans are 2 nights in Barca, Cruise, 3 nights in NYC then 7 nights in Orlando.

Hi ! My husband,Bruce and I,Gina ,will be on this TA cruise. I'm trying to find you on the other site with no luck. What is the name of our group ? Thanks !

Hi all you happy cruisers ! I'm happy to report, we're back on board ! We had booked, then cancelled, now we just rebooked ! Looks like we almost missed the boat ! It's almost sold out ! Please refresh me how to find you on another site. Would love to join your FE ! Oh...it'll be me ( Gina ) and my husband ( Bruce ) celebrating our 40th anniversary.
We'll fly into London for 3 days ,then fly to BCN the morning of the sailing. Looking forward to getting to know you.
I can relate. I haven't cancelled the booking, but I've changed it a few dozen times. I'm dying to go to Alaska and Norway. I have two boys 12 and 13 who are currently homeschooled. I'm not sure if I can homeschool them through high school so I really need to do cruises like the Trans-Atlantic and Panama while they're still homeschooled. Alaska and Norway are Summer cruises so I can un-patiently wait for those. Your're right the cruise is almost sold out. I cost myself 300.00 dollars with all my waffling back and forth between cruises. I feel I still got a good price 4,400( cat 9b) for a family of four on a 11 day cruise is not bad at all. I haven't decided what we'll do before the cruise I would love to spend a few days in Rome. We have a short cruise on the Wonder with friends this Feb to tide us over. Then I'll get down to planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter