MAGIC's 2016 Westbound Transatlantic - September 17-28

Has anyone started putting together a directory of everyone on this cruise? For previous cruises, I created a Word document that listed:
name(s) (people just put down first names to be cautious)
screen name
where everyone was from
kids' genders and ages (and names of those kids whose parents didn't mind them being listed by name)
cabin number
and any other details people wanted to provide, like hotel in embarkation city and hotel in disembarkation city so that people could coordinate transportation if they wanted

So, has anyone started doing anything like that? I know it is still early days, but I am so excited to start planning, and I am happy to undertake to start gathering information.

Last edited:
Has anyone started putting together a directory of everyone on this cruise? For previous cruises, I created a Word document that listed:
name(s) (people just put down first names to be cautious)
screen name
where everyone was from
kids' genders and ages (and names of those kids whose parents didn't mind them being listed by name)
cabin number
and any other details people wanted to provide, like hotel in embarkation city and hotel in disembarkation city so that people could coordinate transportation if they wanted

So, has anyone started doing anything like that? I know it is still early days, but I am so excited to start planning, and I am happy to undertake to start gathering information.

Cam, I think you may have just volunteered.:)

Hi all! My husband (Henry) & I (Jan) just booked this cruise! We're so excited! I've been to Barcelona before and can't wait to go back. We've done 5 Disney cruises, but all in the Caribbean/Bahamas, so this will be pure delight--so many days at sea! Now I have to catch up on all the previous posts. Does anyone know if there's a Facebook group yet? Or if there are Navigators posted anywhere? It looks like this itinerary is rather unique. I'm originally from the Northeast but have never been to Nova Scotia, so that'll be wonderful in the Fall I imagine. Also excited about Ponta Delgada.

Jan

Hi all! My husband (Henry) & I (Jan) just booked this cruise! We're so excited! I've been to Barcelona before and can't wait to go back. We've done 5 Disney cruises, but all in the Caribbean/Bahamas, so this will be pure delight--so many days at sea! Now I have to catch up on all the previous posts. Does anyone know if there's a Facebook group yet? Or if there are Navigators posted anywhere? It looks like this itinerary is rather unique. I'm originally from the Northeast but have never been to Nova Scotia, so that'll be wonderful in the Fall I imagine. Also excited about Ponta Delgada.

Jan

Welcome Henry and Jan! Yes to the FB group. I agree that Nova Scotia in the fall could be amazing.

Hi All, we are joining you on this cruise, it is me, my husband, our twin boys who will be 16 months old and my parents.

I am looking for the group on the page that can not be mentioned with the blue colour scheme but can't find it, does anyone have any pointers in the right direction?

Thanks, looking forward to cruising with you.

Hello. I just booked this cruise. Travelling will be my 14 year old daughter and I, and my parents. My father will, be celebrating his 81st birthday on board. This will be my daughter and my 10th Disney cruuse and 2nd transatlantic. It will be my parents 3rd Disney cruise and 1st ever transatlantic cruise.

Hi All, we are joining you on this cruise, it is me, my husband, our twin boys who will be 16 months old and my parents.

I am looking for the group on the page that can not be mentioned with the blue colour scheme but can't find it, does anyone have any pointers in the right direction?

Thanks, looking forward to cruising with you.

Hello. I just booked this cruise. Travelling will be my 14 year old daughter and I, and my parents. My father will, be celebrating his 81st birthday on board. This will be my daughter and my 10th Disney cruuse and 2nd transatlantic. It will be my parents 3rd Disney cruise and 1st ever transatlantic cruise.

Welcome Himmin and jenpink. Himmin, I will send you a PM to answer your question.

Hello From Australia,
We will also be joining the cruise. This will be our 4th DCL cruise.
Amanda (DW), John (DH), Chelsea (DD 12 years), Shelby (DD 9 years).

Are there any more girls around this age group? My daughters would love to email and make friendships with other kids before the cruise. Just PM me.

Can someone please PM me on how to find the other group page.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Hello From Australia,

Are there any more girls around this age group? My daughters would love to email and make friendships with other kids before the cruise. Just PM me.

Welcome Amanda, John, Chelsea and Shelby!

Hello From Australia,

We just booked this cruise! Can't wait! Just got off the Fantasy today, so it's time to start planning the next cruise.

It will be my husband and I along with our three daughters who will be 11, 7 and turning 10 on the cruise. They would love to be in touch with some kids from the cruise before the trip. We did that before this last one and it really worked out well.

We just booked this cruise! Can't wait! Just got off the Fantasy today, so it's time to start planning the next cruise.

It will be my husband and I along with our three daughters who will be 11, 7 and turning 10 on the cruise. They would love to be in touch with some kids from the cruise before the trip. We did that before this last one and it really worked out well.

Welcome!

Hi

Hotel 1898 is a great choice I have stayed there a few times and will be staying there next year for one night prior to the cruise.

Could I please be added to the roll call :). My name is Joanne and I am travelling solo. I did this years TA solo and loved it and I am super excited about sailing into New York.

This will be our first transatlantic and I have never been to Barcelona. My husband has. Right now we are planning on flying in from Boston the day before. It will be an overnight flight with a stop in Dublin (as long as things stay the same with airlines that is). We check in the following morning and plan on taking a nap. That afternoon we go sightseeing and then grab a dinner somewhere. Grab a taxi the next morning to the port and off we go. Just from the initial research we've done we have picked out Hotel 1898 but not sure if we are sticking with that one. I'd love to find one that has shuttle service to the port but I think I might be wishing for too much.

Last edited:

Hello Danamichael44. Thank you for your reply. I have tried to send you a personal message but it was not allowing me to. If you know how to send me one, please do so as my girls would love to starting making friendships now with your girls

We just signed up for the trans Atlantic cruise while on the EBPC. Please put Michael and Gwen on the role call. I LOVE sea days.

GREETINGS FOLKS
just booked this one, did the 2015 so trying this one. I see its not the same route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter