Magic: November 1, 2013 5 night Western

Uh oh!! First sailing of the Magic has been canceled. :grouphug: :sad2: I bet the boards lit up with that announcement! popcorn:: So, now we are on the second sailing, not the third.

there is a 10/25 2 night cruise as well... so we will be the third - unless that gets cancelled as well. as of now you cant even pull up the 10/27 cruise to book :/

Do you think we will be affected? I hope not - it's a whole extra week, but nervous!!

I feel so bad for all those that have to scramble to reschedule!

I believe we are on the third cruise now. We Were on the fourth.

Well they say it was because of the weather they encountered while crossing the Atlantic that caused them not to finish the renovations in time. I'm wondering if they just underestimated how long the renovations were really going to take and are using the weather as an excuse? Either way, I'm sure no one is happy right now - DCL included. I guarantee that they are busting their butts so they don't have to cancel anymore sailings. I bet the reason you can't book the 10/27 sailing anymore is because DCL probably closed it so that the people on the 10/20 sailing could rebook on that sailing if they wanted. My stomach will be in knots for the next few days until I know for sure that the Magic will be sailing as planned! I'm sure that DCL is going to be keeping their passengers informed to avoid any unnecessary travel.

Holy #$@_&!

Big time sympathy for those that got the shaft today. I hope they get things ironed out quick!

Well they say it was because of the weather they encountered while crossing the Atlantic that caused them not to finish the renovations in time. I'm wondering if they just underestimated how long the renovations were really going to take and are using the weather as an excuse? Either way, I'm sure no one is happy right now - DCL included. I guarantee that they are busting their butts so they don't have to cancel anymore sailings. I bet the reason you can't book the 10/27 sailing anymore is because DCL probably closed it so that the people on the 10/20 sailing could rebook on that sailing if they wanted. My stomach will be in knots for the next few days until I know for sure that the Magic will be sailing as planned! I'm sure that DCL is going to be keeping their passengers informed to avoid any unnecessary travel.
That's the first thing that came to my mind. I'm 90% sure that they put the blame on mother nature just to cover their $%#&*

Uh oh!! First sailing of the Magic has been canceled. :grouphug: :sad2: I bet the boards lit up with that announcement! popcorn:: So, now we are on the second sailing, not the third.
I think we're the third yet - 10/25 (2 night), 10/27(5 night) then it's our turn (I hope!).

I sure hope our sailing doesn't get cancelled. But if it does, we'll just head over to WDW for a few days.

I really wanted the Nov. 15 sailing because of the Christmas decor....But the military rate for that date came out after I paid in full. So, if our cruise were to get canceled, hopefully our fam can book that sailing. On another note, it looks like we will have a full ship.

I made a list of those people that I need to pm. I am hoping to get our room # soon. Also, please let us know your rooms and number of adults and kids too. I started making some things, even though we are not on the official list.

When do they usually tell you your room #? And how do you find out? I thought it may not be until you get there. We have always picked our room in the past.

When do they usually tell you your room #? And how do you find out? I thought it may not be until you get there. We have always picked our room in the past.

I've always had to keep checking my reservation when we were GTY and one day it just shows up. They have never officially "notified" me.

Did you book a restricted *gt rate? We booked VGT and with all that is going on I bet we don't see rooms until 5 days out! Last time we booked VGT and say our rooms at day 14

Did you book a restricted *gt rate? We booked VGT and with all that is going on I bet we don't see rooms until 5 days out! Last time we booked VGT and say our rooms at day 14

Yes, they are pretty busy rebooking right now, so that might slow them down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter