Magic: November 1, 2013 5 night Western

Hope had everyone had a GREAT cruise! I'm looking forward to the same itinerary next week! Did anyone manage to keep their navigators they'd be willing to share? It would really help me and the family plan! Thanks!!!

Thanks everyone that participated in the FE! I've gotta say my kids thought everyday was Christmas because I fall the "mail" that came. Those gifts were so thoughtful! There are some mighty creative cruisers out there! Can't wait to do it again!

Had a wonderful time. Loved all of our FE gifts! It was great putting faces with names of those we met. Looking forward to seeing many of you again on future cruises.:yay::yay:

What a wonderful time. So sorry I didn't get to meet many of you. I was helping my sister and BIL get settled, they are older and their first Disney Cruise:confused3.

All of your FE gifts were so awesome, boy we had some very talented folks. I loved each and every one. Thank you so much :dance3:

We all had a wonderful time:cheer2::cheer2: can't wait to do it again.

Thanks to Mrs Mork and helpers for all your hard work :yay::yay::yay:

Thank you everyone for the great FE gifts. They were so great! Loved them all. A very special thank you to Mrs. Mork for organizing the whole thing!!:cheer2:pixiedust:

Sorry we didn't get to meet many of you. We couldn't pull our kids out of the pool to get to the Promenade Lounge. :mad:

I have a question for the veteran cruisers--was this cruise typical of the motion you normally experience on the ship? The first couple of days were really smooth and then it felt a bit rough to me. I was just curious if what we experienced was about normal, better than normal, or rougher than normal.

Thanks!!!
This was one of the smoothest cruises we've been on. The movement doesn't bother us at all. The last night out, we spent time on Deck 4 and enjoyed watching the waves breaking as the ship hit them. It was so beautiful!!!

Hello everyone! Hope you all are adjusting well to regular life. I keep making phone calls but no one brings me Mickey bars! We had a wonderful time and it was made better by all our DIS friends. Thank you all for your thoughtful gifts, but most of all thank you for your friendship. It truly is the greatest of all gifts. Extra thanks to Angie for organizing the FE. The cabin shuffling the last day or so must have been a headache.

Personally, I thought the Seas were rougher than average, not terrible but definitely more rockin. I think the motion is more noticeable on the smaller ships.

Hope to see you all again!

Hello Everyone!! Sorry I am just checking in but Robby and I have been SO sick since we've been back. Welcome home!! LOL
Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts. They were awesome!!
I hope everyone had a fantastic time on the cruise and hope to see you again!!

We had a charge on our debit card yesterday (I check our checking account every morning!) that we did not make. Seems a fraudulent card was used in Kent, WA to buy an American Express card and a couple of Iphone covers at Office Depot and in IL to rent from Redbox. :sad1: There was a note somewhere (???) that we read that Mexico limits the amount of American dollars the merchants can accept so bring your cards. We used our card to purchase a couple of bottles at the Tequila place that was on our tour. We also used it to pay for the Hilton hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. Those are the only 2 places out of the norm that we used it. Check your accounts if you used CC in Mexico. We can't, of course, be certain that is where the theft of the number happened, but better check than try to deal with it in a month.

I hate thieves!! :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter