Magic: November 1, 2013 5 night Western

Congrats on the assignments!!

I'm surprised we haven't had any 10/20 refugees join our sailing. Still feel horrible for them!

I was shocked! Checked this am but didn't really expect to see anything for days

Just waiting for CeCe's room and the final list will be ready to send. Maybe by tomorrow morning. :cool1:

Very happy! We're by the midship elevators on Deck 7, which seems like a good location.

We are midship on 6 and I can honestly say....any location is good. We've been all over, except deck 8. We have been front, back, across from the laundry room on 6, across from the room they store luggage in to distribute from. Never, never have we had any issues. They are all good! :dance3:

We are midship on 6 and I can honestly say....any location is good. We've been all over, except deck 8. We have been front, back, across from the laundry room on 6, across from the room they store luggage in to distribute from. Never, never have we had any issues. They are all good! :dance3:

We are across from laundry on 6 this time and never have done this before. We were thinking it would be helpful to do done laundry on our b2b. Is the laundry noisy?

Thanks!

We are across from laundry on 6 this time and never have done this before. We were thinking it would be helpful to do done laundry on our b2b. Is the laundry noisy?

Thanks!

We had no problem with noise or humidity, both of which people have complained of. I loved being able to step out in the hall and see if there were washers available. Great room as far as I was concerned. :thumbsup2

We had no problem with noise or humidity, both of which people have complained of. I loved being able to step out in the hall and see if there were washers available. Great room as far as I was concerned. :thumbsup2

Awesome - thank you!

You know, I'll bet it starts getting quiet around here because everyone is busy getting their stuff together before we sail.

We'll know when we've got our FE stuff done and we're all packed when we start chattering like crazy here.

I can almost taste the DOTD.

Ten days until our adventure begins. All FE items are complete, clothes are ironed, but not in suitcases yet, but the suitcases are upstairs in the spare bedroom. Let the final countdown begin!!!!!:thumbsup2

I am putting the finishing touches on my magnets (to print tomorrow) and a few alterations to pirate costumes and we are ready!!!!!!

I haven't done anything yet! Once I hear that the 10/25 sailing has sailed, I'll start packing. Im just nervous after what happened with the 10/20 sailing!

I haven't done anything yet! Once I hear that the 10/25 sailing has sailed, I'll start packing. Im just nervous after what happened with the 10/20 sailing!
I feel the same way - once the 10/25 cruise has sailed, I'll start getting really excited. I am getting FE gifts and magnets together, but I am still afraid to get too excited. Once the ship leaves Port Canaveral and heads to Miami, I'll feel a whole lot better. I can't imagine Disney canceling the 10/25 and the 10/27 cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter