• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Mediterranean September 3, 2016

The Fish Extender sign up is now closed! Thanks to everyone that joined in!!
Hi
We just had to change cruising dates because my daughter is in the hospital and we won't be able to make our original travel plans; we were sailing next week so we were FE and pixie dust ready.... Is there a group we can still join? Either FE or PD would be amazing
My daughter is heartbroken from having to stay at the hospital for a few days and also postponing our holiday
Thanks!

I am! So you're set! Thanks! See you soon!!
Hi!
We just switched to this sailing date, we were leaving next Saturday but my daughter is very sick in the hospital, and she won't be able to travel on that date

We were FE and PD ready, I was wondering if you had a super late comers FE we could join or a PD list... She was very excited and we were ready to go, had everything set up..., Now we are at the hospital and I'm trying to find a way so we can still participate even if it's a very small list....
Please let me know
I can't find this sailing date anywhere else
A big thank u in advance!

Hi!
We just switched to this sailing date, we were leaving next Saturday but my daughter is very sick in the hospital, and she won't be able to travel on that date

We were FE and PD ready, I was wondering if you had a super late comers FE we could join or a PD list... She was very excited and we were ready to go, had everything set up..., Now we are at the hospital and I'm trying to find a way so we can still participate even if it's a very small list....
Please let me know
I can't find this sailing date anywhere else
A big thank u in advance!

Welcome!! Unfortunately we have already closed the Fish Extender Group. We can start a Pixie Dusting list but I can't guarantee that others will participate as well. Let me know if you would like the Pixie Dust group anyways!!

Welcome!! Unfortunately we have already closed the Fish Extender Group. We can start a Pixie Dusting list but I can't guarantee that others will participate as well. Let me know if you would like the Pixie Dust group anyways!!
Yes please! Since Ialready have most of our gifts ready I would love it.... I already have a couple cabins to PD but I can add many more :)

Yes please! Since Ialready have most of our gifts ready I would love it.... I already have a couple cabins to PD but I can add many more :)

Hi there, glad you will be joining us! I was wondering what size t-shirt you Daughter wears? I will see if I have the materials for another shirt. Just about out of stuff, but maybe I have the stuff for one more.

Hi there, glad you will be joining us! I was wondering what size t-shirt you Daughter wears? I will see if I have the materials for another shirt. Just about out of stuff, but maybe I have the stuff for one more.
Thanks!!! My daughter is 7 but she's super skinny and still wears a size 5 Even skinnier now after our visit here
We are in SR 6562; Sofia (f/7) and Jose (m/5)

Please send me your SR as well so we can sprinkle some dust on your little ones and/or your room

A reminder that there will be an informal meet on day 2, 4 September at 4 p.m. in the Promenade Lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter