Magic Mediterranean September 3, 2016

Msidescooter

Mouseketeer
I know they just released the dates but it's as good a time as any to start the meet thread :). I booked this trip for our honeymoon! I'll be adding the embedded Adventures by Disney once they release those dates in June.

Scott

Welcome! It feels so far off, but we have so much to do between then and now it's almost overwhelming!
It does feel incredibly far, but it's the best way to save up. We're going to attempt a stop in Morocco before Barcelona (fingers crossed). --- We also have an Alaska Cruise in-between to help pass the time. --- Can't wait for the FE groups to start.

Last edited:
We have a Fantasy cruise in January so that will help hold us over until Europe. Plus all the wedding planning to add to the mix, it's going to be a busy year and a half.

Sadly we've had to change our honeymoon cruise to the August 1, 2016 sailing on the Wonder. I hope you all enjoy the Magic!

We will be joining you guys on this cruise, just the hubby and I with a couple of friends. No kids! We're going on a cruise with dcl in November and will book then so we can get the discount! So excited. Have any of you ever cruised Europe before?

For us it will be our FIRST Ever cruise, fingers crossed none of us are prone to sea sickness, I'm very excited tho! Looks amazing! Haven't told the kids, thinking I may not even tell them until they are stood infront of the boat, couldn't handle the hyperness of them if I told them any earlier x

For us it will be our FIRST Ever cruise, fingers crossed none of us are prone to sea sickness, I'm very excited tho! Looks amazing! Haven't told the kids, thinking I may not even tell them until they are stood infront of the boat, couldn't handle the hyperness of them if I told them any earlier x
Are you guys from Europe? I would assume that is the only way that you could surprise them by standing in front of the boat. My kiddos would know something was up when we showed up at the airport lol.
I cannot keep a secret very well, my kids love cruising.
On my first crusie I was sick all the time, but i have never been sick sailing on dcl. I hope you don't have any issues!

We are from Scotland, we will be arriving in Barcelona on the Thursday prior to the cruise, but the boys are 3 and 6 years old so I'll get away with vague answers like
like:
Where are we going?
On a plane
Where is it taking us?
On holiday

We are from Scotland, we will be arriving in Barcelona on the Thursday prior to the cruise, but the boys are 3 and 6 years old so I'll get away with vague answers like
like:
Where are we going?
On a plane
Where is it taking us?
On holiday

Ah yes, when they're that age that would work! I miss that age. Mine are 13 and 14 and we're from California, so if they saw that we were boarding a flight to Europe that would be enough for them to lose their minds lol. But, as I said they're staying behind this time; adults only! We will be doing about 10 days prior to the cruise and go to London and Ireland. The husband and I have been before but the folks we're traveling with have not. I have always wanted to visit my Scottish roots though! Perhaps we can fit that in too!

--- Can't wait for the FE groups to start.
Just discovered what this is, excited to join in, my boys will love going round delivering little gifts :-D

Been looking at cruise stuff for past few days, can't wait for it to be here already, seems so far away

Marie x

Our family is looking forward to our 2nd DCL experience. DH, myself and DD--4. DS--6 are excited! :) Do we have any FE groups yet? We would love to participate again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter