• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Mediterranean September 3, 2016

Usually, adult dining, spa, and popular shore excursions fill up very fast. But not on this cruise. Just wanted to let everyone who has not yet booked their "extra stuff" that almost everything is still wide open.

For the FE group you can send me a message and I will get you set up with our list. Check the PPs to see how to get access to conversations.

My husband and I would definitely be interested in attending!!

I just sent you a reply! I still have to wait till the 20th to book my extra stuff. Feels like forever!!:bored:

Awesome! We'd love I have you in our mixology group!!! I need your first and last names and cabin number. I'll let you know when I have the date. The lady said it would be a few weeks before we sail that I'll have the date.

Just booked our first Mediterranean cruise and who else better to go on this journey with amirite!?!

I tried sending a message but it said "error: you are not allowed to start a conversation with Jeromysgrl"
We would like to add our kids to the fish extender list: girl is 8 and boy is 6.
Are you still taking participants? This is only our second time with the fish extenders. The last time was on the Fantasy and the kids loved it!

Awesome! We'd love I have you in our mixology group!!! I need your first and last names and cabin number. I'll let you know when I have the date. The lady said it would be a few weeks before we sail that I'll have the date.
Are you also in charge of the one being organized on a different site? If so I have already signed up for it.

Has anyone booked transfers to the pier that is not with DCL? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No. We've booked Disney transportation from our hotel to the pier. It's $30 per person.

I think you can't start a conversation because you don't have enough posts. And it's Laevson who is doing the FE group.

I'm still taking names of anyone that would like to participate in the Fish Extender group. I'm going to be closing it out in the middle of July so please contact me ASAP!!!

No. We've booked Disney transportation from our hotel to the pier. It's $30 per person.

I think you can't start a conversation because you don't have enough posts. And it's Laevson who is doing the FE group.
Thanks! We were thinking of taking a taxi as well. Have you searched online for rates?

I'm getting anywhere between 30 - 40 Euros from our hotel, Barcelona Airport Hotel. The Disney Cruise website says 32 Euros from the airport. Our hotel also offers a shuttle but it leaves later than I want to get there. Have you checked your hotel website to see if they offer one?

I'm getting anywhere between 30 - 40 Euros from our hotel, Barcelona Airport Hotel. The Disney Cruise website says 32 Euros from the airport. Our hotel also offers a shuttle but it leaves later than I want to get there. Have you checked your hotel website to see if they offer one?
I've checked and they don't offer a shuttle service and DCL only picks up from Hilton Diagonal Mar or Renaissance. Will probably take the taxi and get there sooner...just like you :-)

Hello All! We are so excited for the cruise, and I am happy to have found this group, I kept looking on a social media site and found nothing. My kids are primary school age so we would love to participate in FE if that is still open.

Also the wife and I like the idea of the mixology class. Getting so excite for vacation!!

My family and my sister's family will be on this cruise and we would love to participate. I'm still waiting for my 10 posts to register before I can start a PM, but I just wanted to let laevson4712 that we would be interested in joining if there is still room. Thanks!

I'm still taking names of anyone that would like to participate in the Fish Extender group. I'm going to be closing it out in the middle of July so please contact me ASAP!!!

My family and my sister's family will be on this cruise and we would love to participate. I'm still waiting for my 10 posts to register before I can start a PM, but I just wanted to let laevson4712 that we would be interested in joining if there is still room. Thanks!

Hello fellow cruisers, I booked this cruise over a year ago, it was such a long way off I put it on the back burner but now it's getting close I need to start some planning , from previous experience I know how invaluable these boards are for getting information and tips to enhance your cruise and it also helps to build the excitement ,so I look forward to getting to know you all better :love: Jo

We will be joining you guys on this cruise, just the hubby and I with a couple of friends. No kids! We're going on a cruise with dcl in November and will book then so we can get the discount! So excited. Have any of you ever cruised Europe before?
My husband and I have been on this ship twice without any children and we love it - have done many cruises but the Disney Magic always remains a firm favourite

Just a reminder. If anyone is interested in joining the fish extender, the deadline is coming up in a few days (7/20 i believe). Last minute additions are usually impossible due to the nature of this fun activity! The trip is coming up fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter