Magic MAW trip for 6 in the works....

Thanks for all the happy thoughts!! I forgot a picture....and I promise to get that picture taken!! :D Otherwise, you'll spot us, we don't blend well! ;)

DSCN3181.jpg

Thanks for all the happy thoughts!! I forgot a picture....and I promise to get that picture taken!! :D Otherwise, you'll spot us, we don't blend well! ;)

DSCN3181.jpg

Made me laugh, we don't either! :rotfl2::rotfl2: You can spot us coming with 3 guys over 6 feet, 2 beautiful princesses and a wheelchair pushed by a very tired Mom. :rotfl: I am sure we will see each other...Although, You will probably see my tall guys first!

those are really cute autograph books, the girls will have so much fun getting them signed and what a great way for Jacob to jot down his memories!

so happy Gabby is getting her wish granted, you all deserve a magical time in DW, hope we will get to meet you somewhere along the week!

So glad you got the package. Been so busy here, I just thought now to check the disboards to see.

Have a wonderful trip, with lots of fun, and memories!

Hi!!! I just realized I recognized you from the LLS boards! I'm Marla, Summer's mom...we are going to be at GKTW from 10/12-10/18! Actually, we will both be at Sea World on the same day!!!

OK...we are at the official two week mark!! Even though we don't officially leave for our trip until Friday, Thursday of trip week, we will need to travel in closer to the airport....so....thats to us, the trip starts then!!

Gabbie and I made a chain count down (rip off a link each night) kind of deal today....because yeah, we need something more to ramp up our excitement! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I ordered some cute toiletry bags off etsy for the girls this week, and am going to attempt to do some iron on shirts this weekend. Wish me luck! I'll need it! The prepping in earnest has begun!!

This weekend we are anxiously awaiting Gabbie's wish granters on Saturday evening.....they will be formally presenting Gabbie with her wish. Its going to be SOOOOO fun to watch her face!!! I will do my best to take pictures!!

Gabbie herself has been feeling pretty good this week recovering from last weeks steroid pulse. She had pain in her legs and her jaw this time, but that has lessoned thankfully. We are all excited to start the Pixie dust hunt!

My family will be arriving at GKTW on the 15th! Maybe we will see you there! My Jared is our wish kid. I am just now finding this site. I wish that I had found it a month ago!

My family will be arriving at GKTW on the 15th! Maybe we will see you there! My Jared is our wish kid. I am just now finding this site. I wish that I had found it a month ago!

Yes! We will be there at the same time. We will not be at GKTW on Saturday night until late, as we are going to stay at Epcot and watch the light show. We should be at the Candy Land game on Sunday though! Sunday will be Sea World day for us. Hope to see you there!

Last Saturday night Gabbie's wish granters came and blessed us with more suprises for Gabbie and our official itinerary! It was lots of fun! The brought a special cake, luggage for Gabbie, and lots of surprises to keep kids occupied on the airplane!

DSCN3234.jpg

DSCN3236.jpg

DSCN3238.jpg

DSCN3240.jpg

DSCN3244.jpg

DSCN3259.jpg

OK....I'm sizing challenged apparently. First I'm making things to small, and now to big.

If people can't get these to come up, let me know and I'll mess with it some more!

2 DAYS!!!!!

Bags are getting nearly packed here...I plan to take full advantage of the laundry machines at GKTW!! I want to leave plenty of space in the suitcases for goodies! :cool1:

Our plans have gone through numerous changes and modifications, but I think its down now leaving us a good amount of time to really enjoy GKTW.

Here is what we have planned:

Friday: Arrive, orientation, swim, Pirates and Princess party

Sat: horse back riding, EPCOT, dinner at the Garden Grill

Sun: Sleep in a bit, Sea World Halloween bash! Candy Land Game

Mon: Sophia's bday, Hollywood studio's....find Ariel....lunch at Sci Fi, Halloween party at GKTW

Tuesday: Airboat ride maybe? Beach day!

Wed: Magic Kingdom day!! Lunch at the Castle!

Thurs: Say goodbye to GKTW :(

And thats that! I'm sure its to be an absolute blast!! Can't wait!

Hi, just wanted to wish you a safe trip to WDW....don't think any of our days match up, but maybe we will see you at GKTW on Sat, will be visiting Judy and her family.

Have a truly magical trip!

2 DAYS!!!!!

Bags are getting nearly packed here...I plan to take full advantage of the laundry machines at GKTW!! I want to leave plenty of space in the suitcases for goodies! :cool1:

Our plans have gone through numerous changes and modifications, but I think its down now leaving us a good amount of time to really enjoy GKTW.

Here is what we have planned:

Friday: Arrive, orientation, swim, Pirates and Princess party

Sat: horse back riding, EPCOT, dinner at the Garden Grill

Sun: Sleep in a bit, Sea World Halloween bash! Candy Land Game

Mon: Sophia's bday, Hollywood studio's....find Ariel....lunch at Sci Fi, Halloween party at GKTW

Tuesday: Airboat ride maybe? Beach day!

Wed: Magic Kingdom day!! Lunch at the Castle!

Thurs: Say goodbye to GKTW :(

And thats that! I'm sure its to be an absolute blast!! Can't wait!

Your plans look great! Gabbie and your family must be so excited to be finally leaving tomorrow for your trip of a lifetime! Have a safe and fun filled trip!

OK, I can NOT believe that we have been home for nearly a week already!! It has been non stop catching up since we got back.

Today Gabbie called a hault, she had a yuck clinic appt yesterday and she has a cold with a horrendous cough, that she has now shared with me....and so today? We are RESTING!

We had a fantastically fabulous time on her trip. We went non stop the whole week trying to squish in as much as possible....Gabbie had an absolutly awesome time, she is a perfect amusement park kid taking in and loving every single moment.

We had a fabulously special thing happen during our trip thanks to a special diser who shall remain nameless by request.....Gabbie got to meet Grover at Sea World!!!!!! Gabbie was knocked speechless for quite a bit and that says a lot!! After spending some time with Grover....he let her know that he had brought some friends with too! She was again knocked speechless!! She went from character to character just hugging them all over and over again! Such fun!! THANK YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!! I'll need to start a trip report soonish!

DSCN3689.jpg

OK, I can NOT believe that we have been home for nearly a week already!! It has been non stop catching up since we got back.

Today Gabbie called a hault, she had a yuck clinic appt yesterday and she has a cold with a horrendous cough, that she has now shared with me....and so today? We are RESTING!

We had a fantastically fabulous time on her trip. We went non stop the whole week trying to squish in as much as possible....Gabbie had an absolutly awesome time, she is a perfect amusement park kid taking in and loving every single moment.

We had a fabulously special thing happen during our trip thanks to a special diser who shall remain nameless by request.....Gabbie got to meet Grover at Sea World!!!!!! Gabbie was knocked speechless for quite a bit and that says a lot!! After spending some time with Grover....he let her know that he had brought some friends with too! She was again knocked speechless!! She went from character to character just hugging them all over and over again! Such fun!! THANK YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!! I'll need to start a trip report soonish!

DSCN3689.jpg

Wow! How extra Special!

Welcome home! sorry we didn't get to meet up while we were there! but Judy said you did get to meet!

can't wait to read along!

love the photo with all the muppets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter