Magic Kingdom Photos - 2

Oh I love this! I am obsessed with the Frontierland theming! I took photo from a similar spot (I think) but mine wasn't zoomed in as well and it's so nice to see the extra detail on yours!

Thank you! It was kind of a lucky shot since I was riding on the train at the time. I really like the details they added during the last remodel too!

x9123ed-XL.jpg

Beautiful picture.

Thank you :goodvibes

Thank you! It was kind of a lucky shot since I was riding on the train at the time. I really like the details they added during the last remodel too!

Mine was also taken from the train but as I mentioned, I wasn't zoomed in so it didn't have the same close up detail as yours. I'll see where it is tonight and post it and you'll see what I mean. It's not the most stable ride for focusing :rotfl2: Oh and I have hit my DD on the head with the end of a zoom lens on BTMR before so I didn't want to push my luck :crazy2:

That's a fabulous one from the Peoplemover! I always seem to manage to 'hit' those pillars before my shutter closes :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter