Magic Kingdom Photos - 2

Looking for a talking trash can

2010-2011693.jpg

Looking for a talking trash can

2010-2011693.jpg

Oh man! I would SO love to meet up with you and your DS so he and my DD could provide us with a comedy hour photo shoot :rotfl2: Hollywood Studios comes to mind. Other guests will think they are part of the Disney acts lol

Oh man! I would SO love to meet up with you and your DS so he and my DD could provide us with a comedy hour photo shoot :rotfl2: Hollywood Studios comes to mind. Other guests will think they are part of the Disney acts lol

I gave him one crazy pose to do when he was 4yrs old and he just went with it and comes up with all his own crazy ones now. He's always telling me to take his picture.

I'll bet we could get some really funny ones of the two of them together. We could just let them go and follow them around with the cameras! That's such a cute look on your DD's face looking at the Fairy Godmother!

I gave him one crazy pose to do when he was 4yrs old and he just went with it and comes up with all his own crazy ones now. He's always telling me to take his picture.

I'll bet we could get some really funny ones of the two of them together. We could just let them go and follow them around with the cameras! That's such a cute look on your DD's face looking at the Fairy Godmother!

My child has always been like this - untaught. I often check the photo bomb threads to make sure she isn't in someone else's picture because it would be on purpose. She has NO shame. This one (and there are more) I was so busy adjusting camera settings and watching some other folk in the frame until they moved on that I only saw my very own personal photo bomber when I uploaded the images to the laptop :rotfl2:

Photobombed! by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

My child has always been like this - untaught. I often check the photo bomb threads to make sure she isn't in someone else's picture because it would be on purpose. She has NO shame. This one (and there are more) I was so busy adjusting camera settings and watching some other folk in the frame until they moved on that I only saw my very own personal photo bomber when I uploaded the images to the laptop :rotfl2:

Photobombed! by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

That's to funny:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter