Magic Kingdom Photos - 2

One from our June 2012 trip:
MagicKingdom-TomSawyerIsland3.jpg

That's a nice different one! Oh straightening ... don't talk to me about straightening. I seem to have a permanent "lean" on all my photos. I noticed that pretty much all of them that need straightening need exactly the same level of adjustment, always in the same direction! :lmao:

I don't know that your pic actually needs much (if any) straightening. It's more the angle you took it from because if you look at the vertical lines, they are pretty much going straight up

That's a nice different one! Oh straightening ... don't talk to me about straightening. I seem to have a permanent "lean" on all my photos. I noticed that pretty much all of them that need straightening need exactly the same level of adjustment, always in the same direction! :lmao:

I don't know that your pic actually needs much (if any) straightening. It's more the angle you took it from because if you look at the vertical lines, they are pretty much going straight up

Actually quite a few pictures posted in these threads appear to me to need straightening ;)

And you're so right about needing that same degree of straightening again and again; must be my tendency to lean one direction (usually right). And it is one of those little things that can drive me crazy to the point of missing the main subject of someone's shot. And don't get me started about when I see a picture with water and it's tilting in one direction. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter