Magic Kingdom Photos - 2

DSC05708.jpg

Thanks! I love Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia. I could watch them all day!

Love your Halloween photo. Have never managed to visit MK during the Halloween season. Maybe this year...

Thanks, that was a 2011 photo. Last year we went earlier than we usually do and I found the light really harsh and didn't manage to get the same quality of daytime photos as I have in the past. And all the rain didn't help either :rotfl:

I also love Lady Tremaine and the Step Sisters. My DD met them in 2011 at MNSSHP and I think they met their match when it came to clowning around for the camera. I need to get those photos onto Flickr. I used Photobucket for a few years for my online storage and changed to Flickr last year, but because I have so much stuff on there and no longer have a paid membership I haven't been using that account at all as I recall the free one running out of bandwidth very quickly.

ashleyrm: Love the expressions on the Tremaines. Would scare my kids away if they welcomed them like that! :lmao: And I like your angle better of the squirrels(?). They are squirrels, right? Or are they rabbits? Anyway, my pictures seems to make them look slightly rabid! :lmao:

2Tiggies: Great picture! I really want to visit WDW during Halloween.

Thanks, that was a 2011 photo. Last year we went earlier than we usually do and I found the light really harsh and didn't manage to get the same quality of daytime photos as I have in the past. And all the rain didn't help either :rotfl:

I also love Lady Tremaine and the Step Sisters. My DD met them in 2011 at MNSSHP and I think they met their match when it came to clowning around for the camera. I need to get those photos onto Flickr. I used Photobucket for a few years for my online storage and changed to Flickr last year, but because I have so much stuff on there and no longer have a paid membership I haven't been using that account at all as I recall the free one running out of bandwidth very quickly.

I had a blast with them as well. We shared some make up tips and then made plans to go find men. Lady Tremaine suggested that we meet "tomorrow night at 7 pm at Captain Hook's boat". She suggest that I bring Lemon Squares. It was too funny. About 15 minutes later as they were leaving, she saw met standing there and mouthed "lemon squares, tomorrow night". I thought it was great that she remembered that after talking with so many other people. Talented ladies!

ashleyrm: Love the expressions on the Tremaines. Would scare my kids away if they welcomed them like that! :lmao: And I like your angle better of the squirrels(?). They are squirrels, right? Or are they rabbits? Anyway, my pictures seems to make them look slightly rabid! :lmao:

2Tiggies: Great picture! I really want to visit WDW during Halloween.

Either Squirrels or Chipmunks, but looking at them again they do look a little scary! The Tremaines are great and are really good with all ages of children even old ones like me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!