M

I love your matching mother/daughter Minnie tees on your MK day - so adorable. A lot accomplished that day!

That's great that you were able to bid farewell to F&W and do one last round of tastings. The Korean selections look fabulous.

Moving onto Epcot... the park sure isn't too crowded.

I'm a big fan of Marrakesh but I've not tried the CS. If they have similar options it sounds like a great quick way to pick up some tasty food.

I rarely say it since I know there are fans lurking everywhere but ... I'm not a Figment or Journey into Imagination fan. There said it.... won't take it back. :)

I really want to enter through the gateway to start the day at Epcot. Of course that would require the supreme sacrifice of staying in an Epcot report, but I am prepared to make that sacrifice.

Oooh I love Seasons for Breakfast And other meals. One of my absolute favorite QS locations in Disney.

Oh Yeah, you do not mess with Disney squirrels. They have NO Fear!

Journey into Imagination is so different than what you probably remember. By that I mean, it used to be good. :laughing:

Ohh how I want to use that entrance some day!
We were at Epcot that day too! All day! So far I figure we were probably around The Land at the same time. I was using my Soarin' FP+ for 9-10!
I lovvvveee Sunshine Seasons, but I've never had breakfast there! Looks yummy.
I'm in the apparent minority that likes Test Track better now. :confused3 Hahaha to each their own I guess! (But I totally agree about Figment. I do not like it either!)
Lunch looks really good!

Having stayed at YC last October I got to use the International Gateway entrance a couple of times and loved it. There's something very idyllic about strolling through the World Showcase at park opening time.

Good to hear your DD enjoyed Nemo and the Seas! That was our DD favorite attraction at Epcot until she got tall enough to try Soarin' ;) She still adores Turtle Talk.

I love your matching mother/daughter Minnie tees on your MK day - so adorable. A lot accomplished that day!

That's great that you were able to bid farewell to F&W and do one last round of tastings. The Korean selections look fabulous.

Moving onto Epcot... the park sure isn't too crowded.

I'm a big fan of Marrakesh but I've not tried the CS. If they have similar options it sounds like a great quick way to pick up some tasty food.

I rarely say it since I know there are fans lurking everywhere but ... I'm not a Figment or Journey into Imagination fan. There said it.... won't take it back. :)

Thanks!! The t-shirts were from Old Navy --- and I even got DH to wear one! ;) We haven't tried Marrakesh yet, but I'd like to...and you can add Spice Road Table to that list too!

Great pics! :goodvibes

Thank you :)

I really want to enter through the gateway to start the day at Epcot. Of course that would require the supreme sacrifice of staying in an Epcot report, but I am prepared to make that sacrifice.

Oooh I love Seasons for Breakfast And other meals. One of my absolute favorite QS locations in Disney.

Oh Yeah, you do not mess with Disney squirrels. They have NO Fear!

Journey into Imagination is so different than what you probably remember. By that I mean, it used to be good. :laughing:

Yeah, those squirrels are crazy. I just read another TR where a squirrel fell out of a tree onto the writer's DD. NIGHTMARE! :scared:

Glad I'm not the only one unimpressed with Journey into Imagination!

Ohh how I want to use that entrance some day!
We were at Epcot that day too! All day! So far I figure we were probably around The Land at the same time. I was using my Soarin' FP+ for 9-10!
I lovvvveee Sunshine Seasons, but I've never had breakfast there! Looks yummy.
I'm in the apparent minority that likes Test Track better now. :confused3 Hahaha to each their own I guess! (But I totally agree about Figment. I do not like it either!)
Lunch looks really good!

We must have been circling each other all day! Haha!

Don't get me wrong, Test Track is still a thrill, esp the last lap outside!!

Having stayed at YC last October I got to use the International Gateway entrance a couple of times and loved it. There's something very idyllic about strolling through the World Showcase at park opening time.

Good to hear your DD enjoyed Nemo and the Seas! That was our DD favorite attraction at Epcot until she got tall enough to try Soarin' ;) She still adores Turtle Talk.

That entrance is the best! I think that's probably what got us hooked on the Epcot-area resorts going forward. :thumbsup2

Enjoying your report. Fo a first timer, you sure do have this repport thing down pat.

Love the matching tees!! :)

I LOOOVVEEE the pic of Eleanor looking over the gate with her hat. That needs to be framed!!

Shirachi mayo? Do tell... I love shirachi sauce!

Ever responsible parents? HAHAHA. I love that. I always feel bad if we are at a restaurant and I get a beer and I have the kids.. I don't know why but I feel like everyone is looking at me.. LOL!! My DH thinks I am crazzyyyy!

Enjoying your report. Fo a first timer, you sure do have this repport thing down pat.

Aww, thanks so much for the kinds words. And thanks for joining in!! :wave2:

Love the matching tees!! :)

I LOOOVVEEE the pic of Eleanor looking over the gate with her hat. That needs to be framed!!

Shirachi mayo? Do tell... I love shirachi sauce!

Ever responsible parents? HAHAHA. I love that. I always feel bad if we are at a restaurant and I get a beer and I have the kids.. I don't know why but I feel like everyone is looking at me.. LOL!! My DH thinks I am crazzyyyy!

DH is a HUGE sriracha fan -- and the mayo recipe couldn't be easier: Sriracha Mayo

Let's be honest --- there are days that a glass of wine or a cold beer makes parenting a little easier :lmao:

Aww, thanks so much for the kinds words. And thanks for joining in!! :wave2:

DH is a HUGE sriracha fan -- and the mayo recipe couldn't be easier: Sriracha Mayo

Let's be honest --- there are days that a glass of wine or a cold beer makes parenting a little easier :lmao:

Yum!!! Thank you!! I will whip up some this weekend!!

We love Spaceship Earth too- probably one of my all time favorite rides in all 4 parks. We probably ride it 10 times a trip. :)

I don't LOVE the new FIgment ride but I do LOVE Figment himself. And for that reason alone, I keep dragging my kids on it.

Great updates! YOu are sailling through your trip!

I am so sorry I got so far behind. I'm slowly catching up. Since I'm so far behind, I'll only make a few comments.

I LOVE the photo of DD on the carousel...just precious.

You got a LOT done at the MK...nice job.

I'm glad you got to experience a little Food & Wine...something we still have not been able to do.

I love Spaceship Earth (holds a special place in my heart as it was my late dad's favorite ride at Disney).

Sorry you don't like Figment; I miss the original, but this one if much better than the middle one.

I don't like the new Test Track either.

We love Spaceship Earth too- probably one of my all time favorite rides in all 4 parks. We probably ride it 10 times a trip. :)

I don't LOVE the new FIgment ride but I do LOVE Figment himself. And for that reason alone, I keep dragging my kids on it.

Great updates! YOu are sailling through your trip!

I loved Figment as a kid -- so that's probably why I was so sad about the ride being not-so-fun!

I am so sorry I got so far behind. I'm slowly catching up. Since I'm so far behind, I'll only make a few comments.

I LOVE the photo of DD on the carousel...just precious.

You got a LOT done at the MK...nice job.

I'm glad you got to experience a little Food & Wine...something we still have not been able to do.

I love Spaceship Earth (holds a special place in my heart as it was my late dad's favorite ride at Disney).

Sorry you don't like Figment; I miss the original, but this one if much better than the middle one.

I don't like the new Test Track either.

Thanks for all the comments! I don't know if I ever tried the "middle Figment" -- but I definitely miss the original!

Looks like a great Epcot day! Once again, you got so much accomplished. I thought that the Sunshine Seasons breakfast looked really good. I agree about TT though - I'm not usually anti-change; I think it's good to change things up, but I thought the new version was boring compared to the old version, especially the queue (which you luckily got to miss! :laughing:).

Looks like a great Epcot day! Once again, you got so much accomplished. I thought that the Sunshine Seasons breakfast looked really good. I agree about TT though - I'm not usually anti-change; I think it's good to change things up, but I thought the new version was boring compared to the old version, especially the queue (which you luckily got to miss! :laughing:).

SS was delish -- we'll be making it a regular spot for breakfast, and other meals (stay tuned, we went back!).

I'm not anti-change either...but its hard not to make comparisons with the older version!

Aww, love the Donald pics!

I also love that little ride inside of Mexico. And we all love wandering the booths inside the temple.

You know, I've YET to try that Marnier slushie thing. I have Dis Friends who rave about it and I STILL managed to forget to try one this trip .

WHAT????? You skipped the Nor-vay movie???? :rotfl: Yeah, don't think I've ever seen it.

Can't lie. I actually enjoyed Mexican Small World last trip. Quite a bit in fact.

I've never eaten at SAI, but I do love the look and atmosphere immensely. Plus those margaritas do look yummy. :drinking1

Interesting about the GM Slushie. I'd had the Grey Goose in 2012, so wanted to try the GM last trip. I think I preferred the Grey Goose. Not that the GM wasn't good too though.

Just another thing I love about the Showcase. So many little spots just waiting to be discovered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter