• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

M

I'm a little late to the party but I'm joining in! Great start so far!

I love the Epcot area resorts! I got spoiled and we stayed at the YC or BC for 5 trips in a row when I was in high school. They are both such beautiful resorts and SAB is fantastic!

I also love love love the Boardwalk area, its so beautiful at night!

I just love strolling the boardwalk now. A few years ago I hadn't even seen it before. Now I can't seem to stay away. :lovestruc

You know, even if you never got to see Illuminations in Epcot, watching it from the comfort of your balcony is pretty awesome I think.

Joining in a little late!:wave2: You're daughter is adorable! We have 2 nights at the Yacht Club booked for January and your pictures were so amazing we just called and upgraded to a room with a view of the wedding gazebo. Now I wish we had more time at the resort. Who knows, maybe we'll have to add a day onto the trip.:scratchin

Awesome!! Sorry to be a bad influence on your trip budget though :thumbsup2

I enjoyed your update. All of your selections from Flyin Fish looked great! It is on my list of places to try sometime. I love the cheese menu that you posted, especially the one that says it is made where they celebrate the legend of Bigfoot. Interesting. :scratchin

We didn't actually do any cheese this time -- but next time we will!! :woohoo:

Joining in! Your DD is so cute! And my DD and I are huge fans of the Epcot resort area, so it's super-fun to hear about someone else's experience there. Your YC view is amazing! What a fun first day!!!

Welcome - and thank you!! It was a great first day --- and really set the tone for an awesome trip! :goodvibes

I'm a little late to the party but I'm joining in! Great start so far!

I love the Epcot area resorts! I got spoiled and we stayed at the YC or BC for 5 trips in a row when I was in high school. They are both such beautiful resorts and SAB is fantastic!

I also love love love the Boardwalk area, its so beautiful at night!

Welcome!!! :yay:

Great update! :)

Thanks! :)

I just love strolling the boardwalk now. A few years ago I hadn't even seen it before. Now I can't seem to stay away. :lovestruc

You know, even if you never got to see Illuminations in Epcot, watching it from the comfort of your balcony is pretty awesome I think.

It was definitely awesome to see it just about every night! A good compromise, if you ask me!! :thumbsup2

I had a chance to eat at Flying Fish for the first time in October and had a great meal. The most memorable dish was the Yellowfin Tuna Tartare Sushi Roll. So good.

Love the photo of your DD on the bridge.

So glad to see a good review of Flying Fish. We are trying it for the first time next year.

I wish you and all of your family a truly

The pic of your DD on the bridge is really adorable!
Your FF meal looks great, I've heard so many good reviews of the place. I still haven't made my way there yet, some day perhaps!
Love that Boardwalk view! :lovestruc

Hi, I'm here to join in a little late on what looks like a very cute trip report! Great pictures, a precious daughter, and you guys sure have great taste in food (and good pictures to go with it!)

I had a chance to eat at Flying Fish for the first time in October and had a great meal. The most memorable dish was the Yellowfin Tuna Tartare Sushi Roll. So good.

Mmm, that sounds delicious! We'll definitely be back to Flying Fish again! :goodvibes

Love the photo of your DD on the bridge.

So glad to see a good review of Flying Fish. We are trying it for the first time next year.

I wish you and all of your family a truly

Thank you! You'll love Flying Fish!! ::yes::

The pic of your DD on the bridge is really adorable!
Your FF meal looks great, I've heard so many good reviews of the place. I still haven't made my way there yet, some day perhaps!
Love that Boardwalk view! :lovestruc

Thank you! You should put it on your list -- it was definitely one of the best meals of our trip! :)

Aww, thanks! Hope you have a magical 2014! :goodvibes

Hi, I'm here to join in a little late on what looks like a very cute trip report! Great pictures, a precious daughter, and you guys sure have great taste in food (and good pictures to go with it!)

Thanks so much for joining - welcome! :yay: We do like to eat! :love:

Yay for entering the park before it opens! That's the best part of those ADRs if you ask me. ;)

We seem to always do Crystal Palace every trip. The kids love the characters - and I think it got better as they got a little older. DS didn't want anything to do with the characters when he was two. But now he loves them!

And at CP while the first two characters always seem to come by as soon as we sit down, the last two seem to take FOREVER to come by. :lmao: Throw in that little parade they do and it's always been a tight fit trying to get out before park opening.

Happy New Year!

Great PP pics in front of the castle. And I LOVE the one of your DD in her Mickey ears looking at the castle. Perfect!

Isn’t CP fun? (And, of course, it’s always awesome to get into MK before the park opens.)

I’m excited to hear about your MK morning. :woohoo:

:thumbsup2 on the bus mojo.

Great photopass pictures.

That is a great picture of the castle with your DD looking at it. :goodvibes

Crystal Palace is a must do for Mark and I every long trip. But he is a huge Eeyore fan (he wears Eeyore ears) and I'm a huge Tigger fan. Plus I cannot resist the puffed French toast which I saw on the first plate of food in your pictures.

Can't wait to see where you go first after breakfast.

Awwww that photo of your DD looking at the castle with her Mickey ears is adorable. That is an awesome photo.

I LOVE CP before park open. I feel the same as you... I'm more excited about being there before park open than actually dining with Pooh and Piglet. Sorry you didn't like the Mickey waffles. :rolleyes2 I do love the puffed French toast almost as much. The holiday decorations were super cool. Some of you photos are the same as mine last month.

I missed commenting on your FF dinner and Illuminations from your balcony. I'm so sorry that I skipped the FF dinner with my Dis pals last month since it looks really good. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. :)

What an awesome view of the fireworks from your balcony. Now that's the way to end and evening with a cocktail and Illuminations. :lovestruc

Read all your updates! I can't imagine how awesome it must be to see Disney through your DD's eyes! I look forward to doing that ... over and over and over again because with kids, there's even MORE reason to keep going back!

BTW I'm so jealous you found the Mickey waffle maker! I searched 3 CVS stores, but there was nothing there. I heard the clearance sale started over the weekend, but I didn't make it out to the stores until Wednesday. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to get a regular waffle maker eventually! Oh, and I think that I might not like Mickey waffles either. I like big Belgian waffles that have crunch, but have a softer inside. Yum!

Wait... you can make your own Mickey Waffles AT HOME???? We need CVS in Canada.

Walking onto Magic Kingdom is emotional. Walking into a virtually empty Magic Kingdom before park open is... priceless. There really are no words. :lovestruc

Awww I LOVE that photo of your little one looking at the castle. "Candid" photos are my absolute favourite. That one is absolutely frameable. Precious.

Happy new year!

I really enjoy Crystal Palace. :goodvibes The food's good and the characters are adorable, but I absolutely love getting into the park early too! Great photo opportunities. Love the pic of your DD looking at the castle! So cute!

I love booking a Crystal Palace ADR before the park opens! Walking down empty Main Street is my favorite part.

I always feel like the characters take forever at the Crystal Palace, I think that place is too big or something. I don't think we've ever actually waited for all 4 before.

Following along! We took our DD when she was 2 also, and had a great time. Your DD is a cutie! I can't wait to hear the rest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter