• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

M

Ooooh, seeing the inside of the rooms at YC, I DEFINATLY like it better than the BC. The Beach Club kinda screamed "Country Inn" while the Yacht Club looks a wee bit more elegant!

DD is adorable & clearly a seasoned traveller with all those trips under her belt.

We definitely liked both -- but YC was our fave!! :)

Joining in!

Love the view from your YC room! I stayed there for the first time in October for a conference trip and loved the resort although the view from my room was not as good as yours. :goodvibes

Thanks for joining!! DH and I were talking about how awesome it would to have a conference at YC. Spoiler alert -- Michelle Obama made an appearance at YC conference while we were there! :mic:

followed you over from the FAQ thread. Loving it so far - brilliant room views :thumbsup2 Looking forward to hearing more :goodvibes

What a great, easy travel day! Sounds like all went smoothly. What an amazing room with a beautiful view!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

DD is a great traveler ---- living far way from family means that we travel quite a bit. Welcome!! princess:

Following along popcorn::

Thanks for joining!! :goodvibes

Wow, I would so love the ability to leave only an hour before a flight.

Beautiful room with an even better view. It's so surreal to look at your photos and realize I was JUST walking there.

Wow, I would so love the ability to leave only an hour before a flight.

Beautiful room with an even better view. It's so surreal to look at your photos and realize I was JUST walking there.

We are very spoiled to live so close to the airport!! Although, we do have flights going over quite a bit...but it all just blends in now!

Hope your trip was GREAT! And hope you are doing another trip report?! :sunny:

Interesting, single servings of wine. I've never seen those before.

That drink looks mighty tasty. How was it?

That was cool with them filming the promotional stuff.

Hi Julie! I finally had time to come over and start enjoying your report. Your daughter is super adorable!:cutie:
I like your resort choice. The location is just about the best I think. There is plenty to see and do even if you don't want to do a park. And, you have the international gateway right there!! That is the best. Epcot is my favorite park so that seem really great to me.
Your photos are very nice! I look forward to more of the report. I wonder if we ever passed each other in a park!?

I've never stayed at these resorts with access to Storm Along Bay, but from everything I've heard about it, it is very easy to spend an entire day there.

I actually met Barb on my just completed trip as well as a number of your other live dining mates. As well I ate at Hurricane Hannah's (cheeseburger) and it was fantastic!!

What a great and relaxing way to ease into your resort!

Even though I stayed at the YC in October, the only parts of the resort I spent any significant time in were the lobby, my room, and Beaches and Cream. So, I'm loving your pictures of Stormalong Bay!

Oh yeah, that looks like the perfect way to start a vacation! So relaxing!
I always wish I could order the kids meals for the smaller portions!

I got one of those single serve wine glasses after I finished the 1/2. I thought it was brillant too!

Looks like a nice afternoon at the pool & that food looks good. We actaully never made it to Stormalong if you can believe it............

Great update!

Interesting, single servings of wine. I've never seen those before.

That drink looks mighty tasty. How was it?

That was cool with them filming the promotional stuff.

It lived up to the hype! :thumbsup2

Hi Julie! I finally had time to come over and start enjoying your report. Your daughter is super adorable!:cutie:
I like your resort choice. The location is just about the best I think. There is plenty to see and do even if you don't want to do a park. And, you have the international gateway right there!! That is the best. Epcot is my favorite park so that seem really great to me.
Your photos are very nice! I look forward to more of the report. I wonder if we ever passed each other in a park!?

Thanks! YC/BC was so convenient to Epcot - even more than we expected!!

I've never stayed at these resorts with access to Storm Along Bay, but from everything I've heard about it, it is very easy to spend an entire day there.

I actually met Barb on my just completed trip as well as a number of your other live dining mates. As well I ate at Hurricane Hannah's (cheeseburger) and it was fantastic!!

Oh man, I could totally go for one of those HH burgers right now! We liked it so much, we ate there again later in our trip.

I'm not a beach/pool person -- but I liked SAB a lot --- and loved that it had some shady sections (which makes it easier to spend a day!)

What a great and relaxing way to ease into your resort!

Even though I stayed at the YC in October, the only parts of the resort I spent any significant time in were the lobby, my room, and Beaches and Cream. So, I'm loving your pictures of Stormalong Bay!

We never quite made it to Beaches and Cream -- only a little take-out --- gotta save something for the next trip! ;)

Oh yeah, that looks like the perfect way to start a vacation! So relaxing!
I always wish I could order the kids meals for the smaller portions!

Kids meals are the way to go -- actually quite filling, esp when they come with 2 sides!

I got one of those single serve wine glasses after I finished the 1/2. I thought it was brillant too!

Looks like a nice afternoon at the pool & that food looks good. We actaully never made it to Stormalong if you can believe it............

Great update!

Didn't make it to SAB?? Actually, I can believe it....there certainly is plenty to do beyond the pool!

Those single serve glasses were definitely brilliant!

I'm in. I saw you post on my TR (thank you) and came over to join yours.

First, your family is beautiful.

I like your idea of being the last to board so your princess can run off as much steam as possible.

:woohoo::woohoo: for early landing and your room being ready. We've never stayed at the Yacht Club. I love your view...absolutely beautiful.

Glad you had such a good time at the pool and your princess even got a nap in.

Can't wait to read more.

Hi Julie! I was glad to see that you are doing a TR. :banana:

The planner in me totally relates to you!! What a clever idea that saves time to choose your outfits and place in the bags. I spent several mornings staring at the clothes I packed and having no clue if I wanted pink or blue that day!

The view from your YC room is awesome! Brings back some great memories.

I saw those single serving wines in the "glass" and almost tried one but decided to pass.

Sounds like a fun afternoon at SAB.

Following along! I'm like you--there is always a moment when that vacation feeling sinks in and there's nothing quite like a lounger, sun, and a nice drink in my hand! :)

Following along!!

What a great view from Yacht Club and love the feeling when you realize, OMG, vacation is finally here!!

I secretly wish to be the family that gets picked for pictures, videos, etc.. LOL

I'm in. I saw you post on my TR (thank you) and came over to join yours.

First, your family is beautiful.

I like your idea of being the last to board so your princess can run off as much steam as possible.

:woohoo::woohoo: for early landing and your room being ready. We've never stayed at the Yacht Club. I love your view...absolutely beautiful.

Glad you had such a good time at the pool and your princess even got a nap in.

Can't wait to read more.

Thank you so much for joining! I'm excited to see you here!! :goodvibes

Hi Julie! I was glad to see that you are doing a TR. :banana:

The planner in me totally relates to you!! What a clever idea that saves time to choose your outfits and place in the bags. I spent several mornings staring at the clothes I packed and having no clue if I wanted pink or blue that day!

The view from your YC room is awesome! Brings back some great memories.

I saw those single serving wines in the "glass" and almost tried one but decided to pass.

Sounds like a fun afternoon at SAB.

Wow, a DIS "celeb" - awesome! Welcome!! :goodvibes

Following along! I'm like you--there is always a moment when that vacation feeling sinks in and there's nothing quite like a lounger, sun, and a nice drink in my hand! :)

Absolutely! :beach: Welcome to my report - thanks for joining!!!

Following along!!

What a great view from Yacht Club and love the feeling when you realize, OMG, vacation is finally here!!

I secretly wish to be the family that gets picked for pictures, videos, etc.. LOL

How awesome would it be to appear in a promotional video? That would be so fun!! Thanks for following along! :wave2:

Joining in a little late!:wave2: You're daughter is adorable! We have 2 nights at the Yacht Club booked for January and your pictures were so amazing we just called and upgraded to a room with a view of the wedding gazebo. Now I wish we had more time at the resort. Who knows, maybe we'll have to add a day onto the trip.:scratchin

I enjoyed your update. All of your selections from Flyin Fish looked great! It is on my list of places to try sometime. I love the cheese menu that you posted, especially the one that says it is made where they celebrate the legend of Bigfoot. Interesting. :scratchin

Joining in! Your DD is so cute! And my DD and I are huge fans of the Epcot resort area, so it's super-fun to hear about someone else's experience there. Your YC view is amazing! What a fun first day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter