M

Aww, love the Donald pics!

I also love that little ride inside of Mexico. And we all love wandering the booths inside the temple.

You know, I've YET to try that Marnier slushie thing. I have Dis Friends who rave about it and I STILL managed to forget to try one this trip .

Give it a try next time!! That's the fun thing about WDW -- no matter how many time we visit, there is always something new to try.....which makes for a good excuse to keep coming back :thumbsup2

Love the pics! :)

Thanks! :cool1:

WHAT????? You skipped the Nor-vay movie???? :rotfl: Yeah, don't think I've ever seen it.

Can't lie. I actually enjoyed Mexican Small World last trip. Quite a bit in fact.

I've never eaten at SAI, but I do love the look and atmosphere immensely. Plus those margaritas do look yummy. :drinking1

Interesting about the GM Slushie. I'd had the Grey Goose in 2012, so wanted to try the GM last trip. I think I preferred the Grey Goose. Not that the GM wasn't good too though.

Just another thing I love about the Showcase. So many little spots just waiting to be discovered.

I'll put the GG slushie on my "must try" list for next time!! :thumbsup2

Part of me really wants to try San Angel Inn despite the mixed reviews, but we're so set on the foods we LOVE when we're in Epcot that I don't know if we can give anything up! We eat at Sunshine Seasons then get nachos from Mexico and then the lamb platter from Morocco. You'd need like a month JUST to eat in Epcot!

That breakfast pannini looks really good - good choice!

We love Living with the Land and always hit that up a couple of times each trip. Definitely would like to do the Behind the Seeds tour at some point.

Nice choice with the sausage and a beer - can't go wrong and of course, getting a souvenir stein is a must :thumbsup2

I do think the fact that the FP+ line for Test Track skips the car building part is a big issue - they should have the FP+ line just take you right to the car building part (or a separate one?)

If it makes you feel better we don't even wait for the kids to be asleep to enjoy a beer (or a "Daddy's drink" as they refer to it)

Glad you enjoyed Mexican It's a Small World! Our last trip there was actually about a 20 mins line for it ... but we still had to ride it.

I don't think I ever saw that Block & Hans stand but that is a really solid (albeit small) Craft Beer Selection. Bell's is one that isn't widely available but is a great Brewery so nice to see that there.

Wow - beer, an adult slushie and ice cream might be the best dessert course ever! ;)

I love Donald in Mexico...he's so much fun and usually always a short line.

Cute sombrero trying on picture.

We've never eaten at SAI...but I don't eat Mexican food so that explains that. ;)

I can't believe this is your FIRST ever Grand Mariner Slush. It is my all-time favorite and can't wait to have one in about 27 days. Thanks for the receipe...I will be trying to make one myself.

Part of me really wants to try San Angel Inn despite the mixed reviews, but we're so set on the foods we LOVE when we're in Epcot that I don't know if we can give anything up! We eat at Sunshine Seasons then get nachos from Mexico and then the lamb platter from Morocco. You'd need like a month JUST to eat in Epcot!

We are the same way!! We have favorites, and its hard to deviate...maybe we need longer trips to accommodate trying everything! :thumbsup2

That breakfast pannini looks really good - good choice!

We love Living with the Land and always hit that up a couple of times each trip. Definitely would like to do the Behind the Seeds tour at some point.

Nice choice with the sausage and a beer - can't go wrong and of course, getting a souvenir stein is a must :thumbsup2

I do think the fact that the FP+ line for Test Track skips the car building part is a big issue - they should have the FP+ line just take you right to the car building part (or a separate one?)

If it makes you feel better we don't even wait for the kids to be asleep to enjoy a beer (or a "Daddy's drink" as they refer to it)

Glad you enjoyed Mexican It's a Small World! Our last trip there was actually about a 20 mins line for it ... but we still had to ride it.

I don't think I ever saw that Block & Hans stand but that is a really solid (albeit small) Craft Beer Selection. Bell's is one that isn't widely available but is a great Brewery so nice to see that there.

Wow - beer, an adult slushie and ice cream might be the best dessert course ever! ;)

Definitely check out Behind the Seeds --- it was really interesting! And Block and Hans was a nice surprise! :cool1:

I love Donald in Mexico...he's so much fun and usually always a short line.

Cute sombrero trying on picture.

We've never eaten at SAI...but I don't eat Mexican food so that explains that. ;)

I can't believe this is your FIRST ever Grand Mariner Slush. It is my all-time favorite and can't wait to have one in about 27 days. Thanks for the receipe...I will be trying to make one myself.

I wish I had 27 days to go!! You don't like Mexican?! That's so sad! :rotfl:

I never miss the trails if I can help it. They're what make AK so unique. And any "attraction" without lines is high in my books.

Awww I've never seen the gorillas do the chest beating before. That would be super cool.

I imagine cooler weather would be great for the safari.

Ahhh I do love the Everest single rider. Of course I do love everything Everest anyway. :goodvibes

I never miss the trails if I can help it. They're what make AK so unique. And any "attraction" without lines is high in my books.

Awww I've never seen the gorillas do the chest beating before. That would be super cool.

I imagine cooler weather would be great for the safari.

Ahhh I do love the Everest single rider. Of course I do love everything Everest anyway. :goodvibes

That's SO true about the no-line attraction thing --- more bonus points for both trails! :goodvibes

Everest is pretty much the best....the rush never gets old, no matter how many times your ride. Though, I'm guessing you would know best! :thumbsup2

Without meaning to we inevitably end up old spending 1/2 days at AK too. It looks like your DD enjoyed the Jungle Trek. ha ha, you saw the tiger going potty!! :lmao:

Awwww the then and now photo with your DD at AK :love:

I'm a Flame Tree BBQ fan too! I like the condiment station where you can dispense the spicy or tangy BBQ sauces. I'm a little cautious of the roaming birds but I enjoy the outdoor seating over by the lagoon area. Looks like a great meal. There's no shame in sticking with a favorite at the park.

I'll have to keep the single rider option open for EE. My DH isn't such a coaster fan and I can't see giving it up entirely next trip. ;)

you definitely got a lot done at AK - definitely experience the positive side to FP+

The single rider line at EE is a great little "secret" - I think b/c it isn't super well marked that if you didn't know EE had a single rider line you wouldn't necessarily notice it

Uh-oh ... Cali Grill is one of our favorites so definitely a little worried about your foreshadowing:worried:

After our family trip last week, I can say I'm a fan of FP+ mostly because in the past I was the FP runner. So it's nice to not have to rush to get those paper FPs. :thumbsup2

The Maharajah Jungle Trail is my favorite in terms of theming and details. There's so many things to look at and not just the animals!

Without meaning to we inevitably end up old spending 1/2 days at AK too. It looks like your DD enjoyed the Jungle Trek. ha ha, you saw the tiger going potty!! :lmao:

Awwww the then and now photo with your DD at AK :love:

I'm a Flame Tree BBQ fan too! I like the condiment station where you can dispense the spicy or tangy BBQ sauces. I'm a little cautious of the roaming birds but I enjoy the outdoor seating over by the lagoon area. Looks like a great meal. There's no shame in sticking with a favorite at the park.

I'll have to keep the single rider option open for EE. My DH isn't such a coaster fan and I can't see giving it up entirely next trip. ;)

DH is a big fan of the condiment station as well! Gotta try them all!! Definitely make use of the single rider line -- it's a great option! :thumbsup2

you definitely got a lot done at AK - definitely experience the positive side to FP+

The single rider line at EE is a great little "secret" - I think b/c it isn't super well marked that if you didn't know EE had a single rider line you wouldn't necessarily notice it

Uh-oh ... Cali Grill is one of our favorites so definitely a little worried about your foreshadowing:worried:

Yes, FP+ was a big "plus" in AK! :rotfl: You are right, the single rider line is a bit hidden...let's keep it that way!!

Stay tuned for the CG review....it wasn't the best experience, I'm sorry to say :(

After our family trip last week, I can say I'm a fan of FP+ mostly because in the past I was the FP runner. So it's nice to not have to rush to get those paper FPs. :thumbsup2

The Maharajah Jungle Trail is my favorite in terms of theming and details. There's so many things to look at and not just the animals!

Glad you liked FP+! Definitely requires more up-front planning, but for us, it was worth it! :bitelip:

I seem to be really good at falling behind on TRs lately. I am here to catch up!

I am SO with you on the Epcot resorts - they are just perfect. And even more perfect when you have a child in a stroller - I loved zipping along that path to DHS with a stroller. Truly dreamy! Even without a stroller, the IG is fantastic! And even hopping a Friendship Boat when your child can’t walk anymore is pretty gosh darn nice. There’s nothing bad about an Epcot resort!

LOVE the Mexico Donald pics! Does it get any cuter???

I am dying to eat at SAI - I love the atmosphere, and we are huge fans of Mexican food. I loved reading about your experience. I’m glad you enjoyed it - I want this place to be good! :laughing: I am VERY impressed with your dessert choices though! I always go with the Grey Goose slush in France/Epcot, but I have to believe the Grand Marnier is pretty good too. ;)

Loved the AK pics. We were so sold on this park on our last trip - I think it was the crowds everywhere else, man did AK seem like an oasis to us. :laughing: How great that you did the Pangani Forest Trail - I am forever dreaming of leisurely exploring the trails at AK and being overrules by a small child. GAH! The pics from your trail exploration are fantastic!

Oh, I love your lion pic from the safari - it’s so peaceful!

Oh, EE, DD’s new favorite WDW attraction. She discovered single rider while we were at DLR last month (single rider is available once you turn 7 at least at DLR) - I see us spending an entire day riding EE via single rider the next time we visit WDW. :laughing:

Uh oh - a little worried about your CG experience….

I’m late to the party, but I’m here now! Lol!

Your family is adorable!!

Ah! Yacht Club! My favsies!! Love the E cards you used, so true!! 2 extra hours at Disney sounds great!! Free checked bags is seriously awesome!! I hate having to pay!! Love Sofia the first! Lol, I just really like how the show teaches good things and involves all the original princesses!

UGH THE VIEWS from that room are incredible!! We were under a little bit more towards the DHS side of YC when we did one night there in Dec! SO GORGEOUS!!

Those wines are super cute!! Definitely a great idea! I wont lie, I order kids meals all the time in Disney, the portions seem to fit me better, and I like the option of grapes/carrots/apples lol!

Ahh! Love the shot of DD looking at the castle in her mickey ears, I LOVE those type of pictures and just really need to get them done!! Glad that you liked CP even if it wasn’t the greatest. I love character meals, but also don’t like them because it’s so much getting up and sitting back down while trying to eat, and you want to be smiling in the pictures without any food in your mouth lol. You guys certainly accomplished a lot over at MK that morning!!

YUM! All that food and wine food looks and sounds delicious!! One of these days I swear I’ll make it out for f & w

Yay for the seas being a huge hit! That’s so great!! I have to agree on not liking the new test track, its just missing so much that the old version had. What priceless photos with DD and Donald! Oh the GM slush!! SO delicious!

What an awesome flashback photo to have in there from AK, awesome!!

What a fun day at AK!

I love both of the walking trails. They are so beautiful and peaceful. Plus the animals are fabulous! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

Looks like you had a great Safari too! Anytime you can see the big cats is a win in my book!

We have never done the trails either.. in all our trips- we had plans this trip but our one day at AK was pouring...and so we still have not made it on those trails. Oh well, more reason to come back.. right? :)

Great update!!!

I seem to be really good at falling behind on TRs lately. I am here to catch up!

I am SO with you on the Epcot resorts - they are just perfect. And even more perfect when you have a child in a stroller - I loved zipping along that path to DHS with a stroller. Truly dreamy! Even without a stroller, the IG is fantastic! And even hopping a Friendship Boat when your child can’t walk anymore is pretty gosh darn nice. There’s nothing bad about an Epcot resort!

LOVE the Mexico Donald pics! Does it get any cuter???

I am dying to eat at SAI - I love the atmosphere, and we are huge fans of Mexican food. I loved reading about your experience. I’m glad you enjoyed it - I want this place to be good! :laughing: I am VERY impressed with your dessert choices though! I always go with the Grey Goose slush in France/Epcot, but I have to believe the Grand Marnier is pretty good too. ;)

Loved the AK pics. We were so sold on this park on our last trip - I think it was the crowds everywhere else, man did AK seem like an oasis to us. :laughing: How great that you did the Pangani Forest Trail - I am forever dreaming of leisurely exploring the trails at AK and being overrules by a small child. GAH! The pics from your trail exploration are fantastic!

Oh, I love your lion pic from the safari - it’s so peaceful!

Oh, EE, DD’s new favorite WDW attraction. She discovered single rider while we were at DLR last month (single rider is available once you turn 7 at least at DLR) - I see us spending an entire day riding EE via single rider the next time we visit WDW. :laughing:

Uh oh - a little worried about your CG experience….

My co-worker is going to the BC this weekend - I am SO jealous!! Would love to be hanging out around the lagoon in 70 degree weather.

We like SAI -- I do think the atmosphere makes up for some of the food being mediocre. Also, its hard to go wrong with one of their margaritas!

AK is a favorite -- definitely a slower pace, and lots to explore...that doesn't always require a line. ;)

I can't wait for DD to grow so she can ride some of the big rides!! :goodvibes (Although, I hate to wish her growing up too fast!)

I’m late to the party, but I’m here now! Lol!

Your family is adorable!!

Ah! Yacht Club! My favsies!! Love the E cards you used, so true!! 2 extra hours at Disney sounds great!! Free checked bags is seriously awesome!! I hate having to pay!! Love Sofia the first! Lol, I just really like how the show teaches good things and involves all the original princesses!

UGH THE VIEWS from that room are incredible!! We were under a little bit more towards the DHS side of YC when we did one night there in Dec! SO GORGEOUS!!

Those wines are super cute!! Definitely a great idea! I wont lie, I order kids meals all the time in Disney, the portions seem to fit me better, and I like the option of grapes/carrots/apples lol!

Ahh! Love the shot of DD looking at the castle in her mickey ears, I LOVE those type of pictures and just really need to get them done!! Glad that you liked CP even if it wasn’t the greatest. I love character meals, but also don’t like them because it’s so much getting up and sitting back down while trying to eat, and you want to be smiling in the pictures without any food in your mouth lol. You guys certainly accomplished a lot over at MK that morning!!

YUM! All that food and wine food looks and sounds delicious!! One of these days I swear I’ll make it out for f & w

Yay for the seas being a huge hit! That’s so great!! I have to agree on not liking the new test track, its just missing so much that the old version had. What priceless photos with DD and Donald! Oh the GM slush!! SO delicious!

What an awesome flashback photo to have in there from AK, awesome!!

Welcome and thanks for joining in!!! :wave2:

Confession - I follow you on Instagram, and love living vicariously through all your adventures. I have a feeling you'll be a CM in the not-so-distant future! :goodvibes

I can't tell you how many times we've watched Sofia in this house --- you'll be bombarded with pics from our meet and greet soon.

Ahhh, YC! Hard to beat!

You'll have to make F&W a priority! It's a fun experience. I've got my sights set on the Flower-Garden next :flower3:

We have never done the trails either.. in all our trips- we had plans this trip but our one day at AK was pouring...and so we still have not made it on those trails. Oh well, more reason to come back.. right? :)

Great update!!!

Yes, there is always next time!! Seems like every trip, we leave with a new, longer list of "next time" things! Love it! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter