Louisiana DVCers!!!

Hey Vickye! I'm from Monroe, too! Live outside of Baton Rouge now, but was born and grew up in Funroe- all of my family is still there! Welcome!!

Hi Brandi,
Yep, I have been living in Monroe since early 70's; kids went to school in West Monroe as we live there then.
I used to get down to Baton Rouge a lot with my work but I retired last year, so all my trips have been to Disney since then.
We were there in May; I may go back after Thanksgiving, have a reservation at BWV then and then we are planning BLT and we lucked out and got a Concierge studio at AKV for after school! The grandkids, 10, 7 and 3 are excited about that...

Add us to the La. DVC'ers list -- Just signed the papers for BLT and booked a week for Mardi Gras 2011!! :banana:

By the way, we're from Mandeville!!

Welcome a"Board" and welcome to DVC!!!

We stayed at BLT in Feb.--awesome experience--exceeded our expectations!

We'll be there for MG week 2011 at AKV Kidani now but may try to jump over to BLT.

Bon'jour mon ami. I haven't posted on here in long time, yeah. we are heading back to WDW july 5-11. this will be our first DVC trip. We will be staying at AKV kidani. we are going to pass a good time, yeah.

Thought I'd bump this thread on up since it's kinda died! No current WDW trip planned, but I'm trying to figure out when to take our first Cruise on DCL!

We did the Wonder 3-day cruise about 3 years ago and have the Alaska cruise booked for next year. Our planned trips are Thanksgiving Week and Spring Break fr 2012. I think we may even skip summer 2012 (first time we would miss this trip since 2002) and either plan an extended family trip around Christmas 2012 or at least a month in May-June 2013!

Thought I'd bump this thread on up since it's kinda died! No current WDW trip planned, but I'm trying to figure out when to take our first Cruise on DCL!

We're planning our first cruise now!! Just talking about it has DW and me soooo excited!!!

Hey Brandi! I'm in Baton Rouge. And I'm thinking about joing DVC. If you don't mind my asking, what does that logo on your page mean? I think it has DVC Rent/Trade?:confused3

Thanks,
Brett from Baton Rouge.

Hey Brandi! I'm in Baton Rouge. And I'm thinking about joing DVC. If you don't mind my asking, what does that logo on your page mean? I think it has DVC Rent/Trade?:confused3

Thanks,
Brett from Baton Rouge.

If you can't post at least 50 posts per six month period with them scattered fairly regularly over those six months, you can't post your points for rent. Unless you pay to do so. You still have to meet some posting requirements, but you can post your points for rent.

Have fun on your trip! We are on a countdown of 39 days to the AKL Concierge for 5 days and then again in June.

Hi fellow Louisiana DVC'ers! I am a new member to both DVC and to the DIS boards. Seems like this thread has gotten a bit quiet so I guess it's time to liven it up a bit! We have our first trip planned in May. Yes, I am one of 'those' who bought site unseen but I love Disney and will never regret the purchase. I know I still have quite a bit to learn but these boards are fantastic and I have learned so much in the short time since I've joined.

~ Laura

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

goofygurlie said:
Hi fellow Louisiana DVC'ers! I am a new member to both DVC and to the DIS boards. Seems like this thread has gotten a bit quiet so I guess it's time to liven it up a bit! We have our first trip planned in May. Yes, I am one of 'those' who bought site unseen but I love Disney and will never regret the purchase. I know I still have quite a bit to learn but these boards are fantastic and I have learned so much in the short time since I've joined.

~ Laura

Welcome! We live in Monroe. Love our DVC! Our next trip is also in May. We are staying at OKW for a couple of nights then going on a 4 night cruise on the Dream. Then we will be back at OKW for a few more days.

We are DVC members since 2000 from Baton Rouge, and our home resorts are Boardwalk & OKW . We just came back home three weeks ago after one week at the World and plan to return WDW this Memorial weekend . Hope to see all Louisiana DVCers at WDW near future . Have a magical evening .:cool1:

~ Laura

Welcome from the Nothshore.

Where's your home resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter