Louisiana DVCers!!!

Only 14 days until we're back "at home!" Staying at OKW for first time--and excited, so glad we get out of school late May!!

We're from Houma. We own at AKV & OKW. We usually go twice a year. Our next trip is in Sept for 7 nights at BLT.

Hey guys! To the BR folks- I am in Watson (Denham) and teach in BR! Small world, huh? We'll be down May 22-29 in AKV Kidani in a 1 BR as well. Can't wait to go to my favorite home!

Same dates and same accommodations! We'll be in a 1 BR Value in Jambo House though.

Funny!

Do you drive or fly? Maybe we'll see you on the road. LOL

J

HEY HEY! We'll be leaing as you are getting there. We're leaving in a week!

C U there Brave teacher...we'll be there from 5/25-5/30 at OKW.

jelliott04 said:
Same dates and same accommodations! We'll be in a 1 BR Value in Jambo House
Won't be at Jambo House this time but look for us wearing Saints garb at the parks! WHO DAT!!

Hey jelliot!! We are driving down! Look for a dark grey Avalanche with an LSU hitch- ha- I bet there are several of those! We ended up changing our room to a 2 BR and all they had open was SSR so that's where we'll be instead. I love SSR but was looking foward to trying our AKV. Oh well, I wante dthe 2 BR more than I wanted AKV!

Look for us with our Lime Green stroller! Wasn't a DIS thing, but worked out great! And Dh will have LSU something on daily- shirt, belt, hat, whatever!

Say hello 'cause we are friendly like that! lol

Hi, we are from Marrero. We have been DVC members since 2002. We have homes at VWL and BLT. We use to go approx. 2 times a year but we get there at least once a year now. It is hard with the kids getting older. We are scheduled for our 4th Disney Cruise next year so we will be home this year. We usually go at least for Mardi Gras and whenever we can fit in time.

Hi, we are from Marrero. We have been DVC members since 2002. We have homes at VWL and BLT. We use to go approx. 2 times a year but we get there at least once a year now. It is hard with the kids getting older. We are scheduled for our 4th Disney Cruise next year so we will be home this year. We usually go at least for Mardi Gras and whenever we can fit in time.

Welcome a"Board!"

We are from the Lafayette area, and we just joined DVC. We've been to WDW twice but not as members yet that will be our next trip. We might be there for Mardi Gras.

We are from the Lafayette area, and we just joined DVC. We've been to WDW twice but not as members yet that will be our next trip. We might be there for Mardi Gras.

Welcome to the DIS and from all your LA DVCers:

Welcome A"Board!"

Welcome, April who joined in April... LOL! =)

Bill, we're right there with ya... dining reservations already booked. Geaux Saints!

LOL!!! Thanks....it's didn't even dawn on me that my name is April and I joined in April!!!! LOL!!!
We are traveling December 1-5th!!!! So excited!! We go to WDW a couple of times a year and this will be our 1st DVC. Staying at BLT 2 bedroom for my family (Me, DH, DD17, DS15, and DD2) and our friends are staying in a 1 bedroom!!! I got all my ADR's and I just get more and more excited everyday!!! So glad I'm not the only Disney Fanactic in Louisiana!!!

I saw a lot of saints shirts while we were there. I was given a "go LSU" fist bump, while wearing an LSU t-shirt.

We are from Bossier City!!!! Just joined DVC in April!!!!

A Louisiana Hello from me too and welcome! I am from Monroe. We just returned from AKV about 10 days ago and right now have a trip the week after Thanksgving at BWV and a week next May in AKV Concierge.

Always planning "the next one...."

Vickye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter