Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

If I go ahead and book a room does it have to be preferred? Or anything else I should request with the hopes of getting free dining with my room (in case rooms run out at my preferred hotel)

Guess our dates are changing. Thinking of booking from Sept 16 to 28th. If I book a LM room now I can apply the discount when it comes out?

Wondering about the campsites?? We're booked currently at POR...but would save 900.00 if we stayed in a camper...especially with free dining! UGGGG....what to do??? Should I book a camp site also and see if free dining is really available to the camp sites?:scratchin

You should definitely verify when you call, but I think it's a typo.

My friends i¨m happy to invite all of you tonigth if you want to know the next Disneyworld Offer for late Summer, confirmed like always of course, you Know that Danny25 never ever will disapoint you, I wait You today tonigth, here at Disboards :wizard:

Ok I see a lot of interest here and I see that some people can´t work correctly thinking in this, so

FD will be offered for the Usa market the details are release Date May9

yoiu can book from May 9, 2013 to September 15, 2013

Travel Dates (Arrivals):
September 2, 2013 - September 25, 2013

minimun stay 3 nigths maximun 14

these selected resorts are included

Disney Value Resorts

Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort

all of them will get Quick service Dining plan

Disney Moderate Resorts
Disney’s Carribean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside

Disney Deluxe Resorts

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney Campground and Cabins
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

all of them will get regular Dining plan

you must buy 2 days tickets

hope that this will make happy a lot of people

What are they going to offer August 17 - September 1. This is a slow time when schools are back in the south. I can't believe they would have a room discount go all summer when it is busy and have it end when schools go back just to wait until September 2 to offer another offer.

Guess our dates are changing. Thinking of booking from Sept 16 to 28th. If I book a LM room now I can apply the discount when it comes out?

If there's actually availability for those rooms, you can always call and add a discount code to an existing reservation.

If they are in a separate room, they will have to be there at check in.

So if my inlaws stay in the same room as us and arrive on the 25th and check in and we arrive on the 26th off the cruise then we would all have FD? Correct?

Would it have to be booked in their name or could I pay for the whole thing and have them check in?

Yay! Now to convince DH that we should pull DD from school for a week to celebrate the 2 kids birthdays. DS would turn 3 and save us the price of the ticket. Yay!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I just checked (for kicks) and LM rooms were not even available.

If I go ahead and book a room does it have to be preferred? Or anything else I should request with the hopes of getting free dining with my room (in case rooms run out at my preferred hotel)

Booking a room now will not guarantee you a free dining discount later. To apply a free dining discount to an existing reservation you have to be booked under a Magic Your Way package, that includes room, tickets and dining. Also, each resort is only allotted so many free dining rooms.

I have a feeling they wouldn't have this apply then - the Tower of Terror Ten Miler weekend is 10/4-10/6, so I wouldn't think they would discount anything when they have a captive audience.

Edit: It would be nice, though, because those are basically the same dates we're going!

I hadn't heard that! Hmm...I'll have to read up on that affecting the dates historically :) Thx!

Cabins always, campsites never.

I had free dining table and counter service plan in 2011 with a campsite. I realize this could have been a Disney error however to say never is not a correct statement. There were three different campers that went with us together and all of us got free dining. All on 3 different reservations.

I had free dining table and counter service plan in 2011 with a campsite. I realize this could have been a Disney error however to say never is not a correct statement. There were three different campers that went with us together and all of us got free dining. All on 3 different reservations.

But I believe that you mentioned in an earlier thread that you had received a post card and called to get that discount, and that would indicate a name-specific, non transferable pin code was involved and if not, there was certainly an error on the part of Disney reservations, because there has never been a Disney Visa or general public free dining discount offered to the campsites.

Thanks for the info...wish they extended a few more days later into September...might have to rethink my dates or hope it gets extended.

What to do, what to do

What are they going to offer August 17 - September 1. This is a slow time when schools are back in the south. I can't believe they would have a room discount go all summer when it is busy and have it end when schools go back just to wait until September 2 to offer another offer.

For one they have a HUGE Martial Arts Competition during the end of that time.....so they will bring in a lot of people to fill up those rooms!!!

I have no time to read the whole thread now...

But what does it mean for Germany??
Can't we add FD??

I am confused because Danny stated "USA market" only

Have an exsisting reservation..

I have no time to read the whole thread now...

But what does it mean for Germany??
Can't we add FD??

I am confused because Danny stated "USA market" only

Have an exsisting reservation..

Yes, as long as your vacation was booked through the US Disney site/company you can call and add the FD discount to your existing reservation. If your are booked through the UK site/company, then no.

I hadn't heard that! Hmm...I'll have to read up on that affecting the dates historically :) Thx!

Last year the TOT was held end of Sept. while we were there. They did offer FD during that time and it was not crowded in my opinion.

Does anyone know if there will be a rack room rate discount?

Pricing out two different options, and want to see if doing things al a cart makes any more of a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter