Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Between posts on several threads, my blog, and many Facebook groups...it looks like I'll be having dinner in front of my computer tonight!!!

That's alright though...dinner is always good among friends!!! :goodvibes

Well thanks so much for working so hard.I went out and bought a kindle so I can read these threads at work. I will keep looking for any fd discounts for November which I know will probably not be out till July but hopeing it happens:cheer2:

Sorry if this has been clarified somewhere, but I have been in and out this afternoon. Is the 9th the GP booking date, or will it be the Visa date?

Between posts on several threads, my blog, and many Facebook groups...it looks like I'll be having dinner in front of my computer tonight!!!

That's alright though...dinner is always good among friends!!! :goodvibes

Fortunately I have Black562 behind me to give me a hand it´s imposible to do all of this hard work alone,he is my rigth hand :rolleyes1

This is incorrect... in the early days of free dining, campsites were included and many people took great gross advantage by reserving a tent campsite for extra phantom guests, or did not stay there at all, just reserved for the DDP!

The only year that is possible would have been August/September of 2005, because I've got specific notes from 2006 on that the campsites were definitely not included, and we've been every year since them a s they were not included. Also, most everyone on the camping board, people who have camped their for years, said it did not happen in 2005 either.

I hadn't heard that! Hmm...I'll have to read up on that affecting the dates historically :) Thx!

Chris&jeremy: 2012 was the 1st yr of this event, and FD was included. It was 9/29/12. I am thinking that unless it was a big hit, it won't affect FD offer for our dates. Hopefully they will extend FD through 10/11 just before columbus day 10/14 w/an announcement this summer.**fingers crossed**

No, regular is the basic DDP with 1 TS,1 QS and 1 snack per day. The deluxe plan is never offered for free. Looks like this deal only goes through the 25th. You can either bump your trip up or just sit tight for the next discount to come out.

This is great news for Sept!! Does that mean it is more hopeful for FD in Oct. Specifically 10-21 to 25th

:yay:

Sorry guys, I was tending to my blog for a minute.

Yes, general public date is May 9, which is a Thursday.

This means the Disney Visa release should fall around Monday the 6th, and the first time in many years that they choose not to do a Visa release on a Thursday. Visa holders usually get at least three days advance on promos.

This is great news for Sept!! Does that mean it is more hopeful for FD in Oct. Specifically 10-21 to 25th

:yay:

Well, it definitely means that FD isn't dead, so that is definitely something to give us late October peeps some hope. :goodvibes Not sure if we will see free dining for our timeframe, but I think there will be something. We are going regardless, but every little bit helps. :goodvibes

So I'm just trying to clarify... Free dining for sept 2 - 25th.... Nothing after? We are booked 27th to oct. 6th....total bummer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter