Kendra And Shane's DCL 9/11/08! Fairytale disaster :'(

Best of luck with your vow renewal pj!!! I hope everything goes well for you and I can't wait to see your pictures when you get back!!

We will be beginning our trip tomorrow night! We get on the plane on saturday, and on the ship on thursday!!!!!! I can't wait!!! :banana: :banana:

EKK...You are so close! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thank you goldeelox9! I will definately give you a report! Just keep your fingers crossed that ike keeps moving away from florida and the bahamas!

Can't wait to hear all about it Kendra!! Pixie dust for great weather for you too!!

Have a magical trip!!

Kendra,

We also leave tomorrow. Flying out of Philadelphia in the am. Hope you have safe travels and a wonderful wedding and honeymoon. Looking forward to all your photos and report!

~pjstevens Best of luck to you as well. It looks like Ike is out of our way and that we will both have beautiful weather for our ceremonies.

Thankyou to everyone for the best wishes! We are flying out later today. So far a good start to our vacation.

Okay, we are back!!! It was better then I ever dreamed a wedding on a cruise ship could be.

Congratulations Kendra! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding. How about some pics? We want to see.

Here is my favorite picture...

09-17-2008090559AM.jpg

In all honesty. I can't remember his name. It began with an A and he was from the phillipines. He has done photography for awhile but has only been with disney since feb. Now Ashley was one of Rufaro's assistants and HE TOOK FABULOUS pictures using our camera!!! He needs to be in photography instead!!!! Our table mates, they worked for disney epcot, and they stalked us...and took pictures and video from two decks above. I can't wait to get those pictures!!!

Beatuiful picture!! Congratulations! Welcome back and we can't wait to hear all about your trip!

In all honesty. I can't remember his name. It began with an A and he was from the phillipines. He has done photography for awhile but has only been with disney since feb. Now Ashley was one of Rufaro's assistants and HE TOOK FABULOUS pictures using our camera!!! He needs to be in photography instead!!!! Our table mates, they worked for disney epcot, and they stalked us...and took pictures and video from two decks above. I can't wait to get those pictures!!!

Kendra that's great you'll have all these other pics!!! We want to see more (do you see, if I 'stalk' you, I don't have to work on my TR), lol.

I don't know how to change the title of my thread if you can help me out with that, it would be great....

So, The adventure begins on Friday Sept 5th. We take my dog, and daughter to my exhusbands house and head down to stay the night in a hotel in portland. Had a really great stay and met someone from florida while at the pool. Saturday Sept 6th, we go to the airport and leave for Florida. This is when our vacation went a little sour. We get a ticket for long term parking go to park our van and their is NO PARKING!!!! Very very stressful. So we exit the lot and ended up finding another lot to go too. We get to check in at the desk and we have four bags for Jet Blue. As the lady is tagging them, she says, "ok, and you do know there is a fee for the second bag right?" I looked at her and I said "thats funny because I bought my tickets in February and they said we were grandfathered in" She never said another word to me other then "have a nice day" We then go up to security and have loads of fun, declothing and unpacking all our bags so they can be checked. We get on the plane and we both take a big sigh and I get overwhelmed with excitement because I can watch TV. I had NO idea about the tv thing. Two hours prior I spent 20 dollars on movies to bring with us. Anyway, I decide I want to pay 5.00 to see Don't Mess With The Zohan. So I pay for it and Shane says that he is going to take a nap. When Ding :idea: he realized we have a splitter for the headphones and both of us are able to listen to the movie!!! Just before the movie starts playing the captain comes on and says that he is going to reroute the plane so we miss Hannah. So our flight ended up being a little longer then anticipated. So the flight ended up being alright, however before we get off the plane we asked, how to get to the Disney Magical Express. The flight attendant informed us that we just follow the mickey hands everywhere. We look at eachother and we are like SWEET! We get off the plane. There are NO mickey hands to be found. Looking everywhere. Everyone else is looking for the same thing we are. So, we just decide to go off on our own and find it. We head downstairs, and I am about to ask the information desk when I see this lady holding a really small sign about the Disney Magical Express. We get there and we see this HUGE line. We are then pointed to a very empty line for Port Orleans Resort. The bus had just left. So we sighed ....But magically two seconds later we were on a bus and on our way!!!!

I don't know how to change the title of my thread if you can help me out with that, it would be great....

Kendra, go to your first post on this thread. Click the edit button on the bottom of that post. When that opens, click "go advanced' button on the bottom of the post area, this will open another area, which is where your title is and you can edit your title, just make sure you save it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter