Kendra And Shane's DCL 9/11/08! Fairytale disaster :'(

Got my packet today!! Our ceremony is at 5:30pm on sept 12th. I have a hair appointment for three however, I have to change my Palo ressies because they are for 6 cuz we thought the wedding was at 430pm. Hopefully that part will go smoothly!!! Our civil ceremony is at 3pm on 9/11 in some secret location....

I am so excited! I finally have proof from Disney that i am having a WEDDING!

Goldeelox9 ~~~They did not notify me of the upgrade. I just checked my DC ressies to see if I had a stateroom yet and noticed that i was finally assigned to a number.

lpizzuro123~~~Thank you so much, I had a hard time deciding between burgundy or red and finally chose the burgundy and I am glad I went with that color instead. As for the vest, I bought it off a seller on ebay. They no longer make them anymore, unfortunately. The tiara came directly from hong kong. I bought it on ebay for 10 dollars and I think shipping was under 10.00.

Pjstevens~~~We are coming from Disney, however we are doing the Ohana breakfast in the morning, so we will not be getting to the ship until probably 1100 or 1200. I am not a hundred percent sure.

padisneyfour~~~Thanks for the support. Now I just need to figure out something blue. I was thinking doing a blue hidden mickey but I don't know where yet.

So, I will have my hair appointment at three. And they want to meet with me for ideas on embarkation. Which makes me happy but I was concerned on how that would go. I did find out though that they charge by the length of your hair. They consider chin length there normal style/cut so, if you are getting your hair done on the ship and it is long like mine, prepare for an expensive updo.

Kendra! I just found your PJ! My whole family and I are going on this cruise! So maybe we'll see a bride walking around! :)

DAKLNiddy~ Are you participating in the FE exchange? We have a cruise meets board and you are welcome to join!

So, as for recent adventures, I HATE UPS. They can NEVER find my house!!! They did not delive my vacation documents to me! ERRGGH now I have to wait till monday. *Sigh*

However, they were able to change my Palo ressies to 630 for me and they are going to see about adding some red to my wedding cake for me. Three more weeks till I leave!!!!!!!!

Not to sound stupid.....but what is the FE exchnage?

My mom is a dis-er too.....wonder if she knows....

Its a fish extender. On the outside of the cabin doors there is a fish where you can hook a mailbox and people from the dis put notes and little gifts in. Check out the cruisee meets board for us. They have a really good explanation there.

2461369295_47e37febc2.jpg

Here is a picture of mine....I bought it on Ebay!

We are each doing a gift for our cruisers one night of our cruise! I have a great Maryland themed Gift for all my fellow Cruisers!

Mine is posted on the first page of my PJ. I have never been on a disney cruise before, but I have read about the fish exchange. So I made my own.,

Got my tickets today!!! I also found out that the pastry chef will do red roses, or a red border for me, or both! I just have to pick. I am thinking since I am having red roses as my floral that I will just have red roses. What do you think?

I have my dress back!!! Now all the pieces are coming together. Now I have to worry about all the little things...

Yay for tickets & the dress. That's all you really need, besides the groom and a marriage license, right? ;)

Marriage license is signed and waiting for me at port!!! So...I just need to get my groom...... :rolleyes1

Wow i missed a lot!!

Congrats and welcome!! I've seen you around but hadn't found your PJ.

I love your dress, and the announcements are too cute! I love the stamp, where did you get it??

Glad they are able to add red to the cake for you! Everything sounds beautiful!!

Thank you! I bought my stamp at AC Moore. I even got it on sale! Then I embossed all of them with red glitter. Now that was time consuming!!!

So, I got my haircut today, first time I have had it this short in a long time. And these are the pictures since my dress has been altered. Also does the necklace look okay? Cuz I really want it to cover up my scar. But I don't want it to be too much.

dress1-1.jpg

dress2.jpg

dress3.jpg

OMG I am so excited I leave in 9 DAYS!!! I hope I don't forget anything.

Kendra,

for some reason i wasn't getting update alerts, so I"ve missed a lot! WOW your dress looks great, fits you beautifully. Can't even see your scar with that necklace, good choice. Can't wait to see everything when you get back. It's so close now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter