June 15 - June 22 2013 Eastern Fantasy

Hi!

We are excited about being on this cruise. It will be myself, my DSIL, and my 2 DNs. I did the Fantasy Maiden Voyage and loved it. Can't wait to get back on board! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

:welcome: aboard the Father's Day Eastern Fantasy. Please feel free to also join our FB page as well. The link is in the first post of this thread. Stay warm tonight and out of the snow coming our way tomorrow. 142 days to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1:

Hi All,

We just changed our date to join you on this Father's Day cruise! It will be me (Shirley), DH (Peter), son (Matthew 18). We are celebrating Matthew's graduation! We have been on many DCL cruises but this is the first one my son will not be in a club. Hoping we have lots of18-21 year olds on this cruise!

Hi All,

We just changed our date to join you on this Father's Day cruise! It will be me (Shirley), DH (Peter), son (Matthew 18). We are celebrating Matthew's graduation! We have been on many DCL cruises but this is the first one my son will not be in a club. Hoping we have lots of18-21 year olds on this cruise!

:welcome: aboard the 2013 Father's Day Eastern Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-2-50-trans.gif
tharg-0-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi All,

Welcome!!!

I'm 18-21! :rolleyes1 Okay, not but I'm going to feel like that on the cruise! :woohoo:

We are so excited for the cruise!! I have tried to send you a couple of PMs but becuase I havent done 10 posts they will not go through. I want to make sure you have our information to join in the fish extender fun:)

Jessica

We are so excited for the cruise!! I have tried to send you a couple of PMs but becuase I havent done 10 posts they will not go through. I want to make sure you have our information to join in the fish extender fun:)

Jessica

Jessica, sorry you are having issues. You can either PM on the FB page or you can email me your information at nascar9@aol.com.

Hi Everyone,

We booked our cruise and will be joining you for Father's Day! I read through this whole thread and am excited to see such a friendly group. We will be me, DH, DD17, DS13 and DD10. We are interested in the Bernard's Tours group if there is still room.

Have a great day!

I should also have mentioned that this will be our fourth Disney Cruise. We have been to the Bahamas twice on the Wonder, and did the west coast Mexico cruise in 2008. Also, I don't know if it counts, but DH and I sailed on the Big Red Boat for our honeymoon 20 years ago. So ready for this trip!

We now have only
tharg-1-50-trans.gif
arg-9-50-trans.gif

Hi Everyone,

We booked our cruise and will be joining you for Father's Day! I read through this whole thread and am excited to see such a friendly group. We will be me, DH, DD17, DS13 and DD10. We are interested in the Bernard's Tours group if there is still room.

Have a great day!

:welcome: aboard the Father's Day Eastern Fantasy. :cool1::cool1: If you have any questions regarding the Fantasy or the Eastern itinerary please do not hesitate to ask. Also please feel free to join our FB page as well. the link is in the first post. 4newtocruise is organizing a private group for Bernard's so please contact her to join up. Only 133 days to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1:

Hello everyone,

We are excited for the fantasy cruise on June 15th. We cruised on the dream last summer and loved it. We would like to participate in the fish exchange for this cruise. We are unable to send a PM at this time, since we have not posted 10 messages yet. We are a group of 5...split among 2 rooms. Room 7046.....Angie (mom), Aimee (aunt), Connor (DS, age 7 and 1/2). Room 7048....grandma and grandpa. Could we please be added to the FE list?

Thank you,
beach bums :)

Hello everyone,

We are excited for the fantasy cruise on June 15th. We cruised on the dream last summer and loved it. We would like to participate in the fish exchange for this cruise. We are unable to send a PM at this time, since we have not posted 10 messages yet. We are a group of 5...split among 2 rooms. Room 7046.....Angie (mom), Aimee (aunt), Connor (DS, age 7 and 1/2). Room 7048....grandma and grandpa. Could we please be added to the FE list?

Thank you,
beach bums :)

:welcome: aboard the Father's Day Eastern Fantasy. :cool1::cool1: If you have any questions regarding the Fantasy or the Eastern itinerary please do not hesitate to ask. Also please feel free to join our FB page as well. the link is in the first post. I added you to the FE group list. You can click on the link to the google doc in the first post as well.

Hello to all of you!

We just booked this cruise and I am beyond excited! We have done a few cruises so far, all with DCL! It will be our second Eastern. Funny enough, the first time we didn't step off the ship at all...we loved enjoying the spa during port days. :cloud9:

On this cruise, we have booked 2 staterooms: DH and I as well as his DD+ DSIL. We just cannot wait!!!

Guineveree said:
Hello to all of you!

We just booked this cruise and I am beyond excited! We have done a few cruises so far, all with DCL! It will be our second Eastern. Funny enough, the first time we didn't step off the ship at all...we loved enjoying the spa during port days. :cloud9:

On this cruise, we have booked 2 staterooms: DH and I as well as his DD+ DSIL. We just cannot wait!!!

:welcome: aboard the Father's Day Eastern Fantasy. Please feel free to join our FB page as well. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

This weekend I'm planning on setting up the private tour for Bernard's. I need anyone that's interested to PM me. That way I can get an idea how many we will have. Please include the total amount including children. Thanks

;)

We now have only
tharg-1-50-trans.gif
tharg-8-50-trans.gif

For those interested in Bernards - we need to choose an itinerary. The following is the information from the website. Please let me know preferences asap. Thanks. Joan ;)

Private Tour
Choice of Beach and Sightseeing - 6 Hour Tour Maximum
$360 for guests 1-5, then $35/pp thereafter | $90 Deposit

*$45 pp for groups over ten (save over $85)

This tour caters to your group only. You get a vehicle just for your group for the whole day. It offers the flexibility of choosing your own itinerary. You choose your own pick up and drop off time, where you want to go how long you want to stay at each site or beach, its all up to you. We cater to all of your needs for the day.
For example: Visit two or three beaches of your choice - we could take you to Orient Bay, La Galion and maybe even Mullet Bay. When you are finished swimming for the day we will take you sightseeing around the island. Then we will go to Philipsburg or Marigot to go shopping, go for lunch, just anything that your heart desires!

The size of your group does not matter. When booking the private tour, please indicate in the reservation form that you are private.
Don't Hesitate, Book Your Private Tour Now!!

All tours depart from the Cruise Information Center

•Pickup at the cruise pier at your convenience (please specify the time at checkout)
•A ten minute stop at the Iguana Farm
•Stop at the French and Dutch border
•Choose your beach; Pinel Island (additional $7 ferry fee applies), Baie Rogue, Orient, Dawns, Nettle Bay
•Marigot - open market (French Capital)
•Drive by Maho Beach
•Harold Jack Hill overlooking Great Bay
•Return to Philipsburg - Shopping
•Transportation back to the ship
Upon return to Philipsburg, transfer back to the ship will be provided free of charge, or you may choose to remain in Philipsburg to shop or sightsee at your own leisure. Walking back to the ship takes between 12 and 15 minutes, or a taxi may take you for approximately $3.

*NOTE: Itinerary subject to change. Weather and traffic on the island are constantly changing, and sometimes, this requires itinerary changes.

4newtocruise said:
For those interested in Bernards - we need to choose an itinerary. The following is the information from the website. Please let me know preferences asap. Thanks. Joan ;)

Private Tour
Choice of Beach and Sightseeing - 6 Hour Tour Maximum
$360 for guests 1-5, then $35/pp thereafter | $90 Deposit

*$45 pp for groups over ten (save over $85)

This tour caters to your group only. You get a vehicle just for your group for the whole day. It offers the flexibility of choosing your own itinerary. You choose your own pick up and drop off time, where you want to go how long you want to stay at each site or beach, its all up to you. We cater to all of your needs for the day.
For example: Visit two or three beaches of your choice - we could take you to Orient Bay, La Galion and maybe even Mullet Bay. When you are finished swimming for the day we will take you sightseeing around the island. Then we will go to Philipsburg or Marigot to go shopping, go for lunch, just anything that your heart desires!

The size of your group does not matter. When booking the private tour, please indicate in the reservation form that you are private.
Don't Hesitate, Book Your Private Tour Now!!

All tours depart from the Cruise Information Center

•Pickup at the cruise pier at your convenience (please specify the time at checkout)
•A ten minute stop at the Iguana Farm
•Stop at the French and Dutch border
•Choose your beach; Pinel Island (additional $7 ferry fee applies), Baie Rogue, Orient, Dawns, Nettle Bay
•Marigot - open market (French Capital)
•Drive by Maho Beach
•Harold Jack Hill overlooking Great Bay
•Return to Philipsburg - Shopping
•Transportation back to the ship
Upon return to Philipsburg, transfer back to the ship will be provided free of charge, or you may choose to remain in Philipsburg to shop or sightsee at your own leisure. Walking back to the ship takes between 12 and 15 minutes, or a taxi may take you for approximately $3.

*NOTE: Itinerary subject to change. Weather and traffic on the island are constantly changing, and sometimes, this requires itinerary changes.

Since we have never been to the island before, I will leave it to others to decide who have more experience. I am sure anything would be great. I have read a lot about the planes flying over at Maho and would like to do that if possible. Thanks for organizing!!!

I notice that the tour only drives by Maho beach. Is it possible to stop there for a bit to watch a couple of plane land? Last year, we took a catamaran that went by the beach, but we were fairly far away and if no plane lands when you're close, it doesn't appear as exciting.

We would also like to stop at Marigot as we missed that stop last year. Other than that, we're along for the ride. I haven't researched any of the other beaches so don't know much about them.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter