June 15 - June 22 2013 Eastern Fantasy

We're still interested in Bernard's! I got a quote from the on a private tour, did you see me previous post?

:)

Sorry must have had a brain fade and missed your post. We're in for Bernard's private tour 2A2C. If you could please post or PM the approx. cost and itinerary on the island. Thanks

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-2-50-trans.gif
tharg-3-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hey Gang,

Tigger/Pooh4 and 4newtocruise thought it would be a good idea to have a spreadsheet with everyone's names, staterooms, and misc. info in order to make contact with one another once we're onboard. We thought the safest place to do that would be the fb page, since it's a private group. I've basically copied the FE spreadsheet that T/P4 created along with the info that's on there, and I'll post it on the fb page. Any members of the group will be able to go on there and add their info if they choose. If you're a FE member and don't wish your info to be shared with the fb group, let me know, and I'll take it off. I'll wait a few days before I put it up there. :thumbsup2

Hey Gang,

Tigger/Pooh4 and 4newtocruise thought it would be a good idea to have a spreadsheet with everyone's names, staterooms, and misc. info in order to make contact with one another once we're onboard. We thought the safest place to do that would be the fb page, since it's a private group. I've basically copied the FE spreadsheet that T/P4 created along with the info that's on there, and I'll post it on the fb page. Any members of the group will be able to go on there and add their info if they choose. If you're a FE member and don't wish your info to be shared with the fb group, let me know, and I'll take it off. I'll wait a few days before I put it up there. :thumbsup2

Thank you! :cheer2:

Hi Everybody!

I just posted a copy of the spreadsheet T/P4 made for the folks doing the FE to our members only facebook page. It has names, ages, and cabin numbers for those people to make contact onboard. If you would like to add your info to the list in order to better facilitate socialization once onboard, download the spreadsheet, add your info, then upload it back to fb. :thumbsup2

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another month has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-5-50-trans.gif

months to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi Everybody!

I just posted a copy of the spreadsheet T/P4 made for the folks doing the FE to our members only facebook page. It has names, ages, and cabin numbers for those people to make contact onboard. If you would like to add your info to the list in order to better facilitate socialization once onboard, download the spreadsheet, add your info, then upload it back to fb. :thumbsup2

Thank you for doing this!!! :love:

DH and I booked this cruise to celebrate our daughter's 8th birthday which is on june 18th and to celebrate our 15 year anniversary which is in Sept. We are also going to spend a few days at WDW after the cruise so we can explore the new fantasyland changes and eat at the Beast's castle. The hardest part in all this? We are trying to keep it all a secret from our daughter until we get to Florida. This is especially hard since I am such a planner and when we took her to disney three years ago she had such a ball counting down to the trip. It will be worth the secrets when we land in Florida. Trying to figure out if we should take a cab to the port so she won't know until we pull up to the ship or if we should do the disney bus to port, I think that kinda kills the surprise. We shall see. ANyway super excited to be joining all of you. Will also be signing up for FE. :)

DH and I booked this cruise to celebrate our daughter's 8th birthday which is on june 18th and to celebrate our 15 year anniversary which is in Sept. We are also going to spend a few days at WDW after the cruise so we can explore the new fantasyland changes and eat at the Beast's castle. The hardest part in all this? We are trying to keep it all a secret from our daughter until we get to Florida. This is especially hard since I am such a planner and when we took her to disney three years ago she had such a ball counting down to the trip. It will be worth the secrets when we land in Florida. Trying to figure out if we should take a cab to the port so she won't know until we pull up to the ship or if we should do the disney bus to port, I think that kinda kills the surprise. We shall see. ANyway super excited to be joining all of you. Will also be signing up for FE. :)

:welcome: aboard the Father's Day Eastern Fantasy. :cool1::cool1: If you have any questions regarding the cruise or itinerary please feel free to ask. Also please feel free to join our FB page as well. The link is on the first page. As for the FE please refer to the first post of this thread to join up. Good luck with you surprise. :yay: There are a couple of surprise threads currently running on the main forums right now.

Welcome!

I'd suggest just booking ground transportation if you are flying in the day of the cruise. I would think that once you leave MCO and start that long drive toward the port vs heading toward WDW, she would know. It is about 70 miles to the port.

Once you step on-board Disney's ground transportation, the fun and excitement could begin.

If you are staying at WDW the night before, you could perhaps rent a car and drive to the port as if you're visiting Cocoa beach for the day. Renting a one-way car is easy and would be less expensive than Disney transportation for three people. You could drop two people off at the port for check-in [drive over as if you're just "viewing" the ship that just happens to be in port that day ;)] and the other person could return the car to the rental agency and take the shuttle back. This is how we do it.

We are looking forward to our second Eastern on the Fantasy! We too are staying after a few days to see the new Fantasyland and also to do Richard Petty's Exotic Car driving experience for our 18 year old DS. I guess since we never had to suffer through BBB, we will let him enjoy this as he's been dreaming about it for over a year.

Hi!

We are excited about being on this cruise. It will be myself, my DSIL, and my 2 DNs. I did the Fantasy Maiden Voyage and loved it. Can't wait to get back on board! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter