July 4, 2015 - Celebrate Aboard the Fantasy

Hi! Can we be added?

Mom - 41
Dad - 44
Daughter - 9
Son - 7

Thanks!

Hi
Yes we are still adding for FE Group#2 and would be happy to add you and your family. I'm Candace and I've been updating the list as we go along. We are currently at 13 rooms, so you will be #14. We will try to cap around 15-16. Once we are full we will send the list to everyone that is in the FE Group #2.

Hi
Yes we are still adding for FE Group#2 and would be happy to add you and your family. I'm Candace and I've been updating the list as we go along. We are currently at 13 rooms, so you will be #14. We will try to cap around 15-16. Once we are full we will send the list to everyone that is in the FE Group #2.

Thanks, Candace!

Thanks, Candace!

No Problem Erin.
Can I have the names of the people in your group. Also if you're celebrating anything let me know an I will add it to the list also. Please let me know if you have any questions. thanks
Candace

I am UBER excited to be on the Fantasy. This is my second DCL (first was Podcast Cruise 3.0).

I am traveling with a friend and we would like to join the FE group 2.

She is in her late 20's and I (man) and in my early 30's. We are in cabin 7501.

Are there any rules about this FE, we've never done one before. Thanks in advance.

See you all on the cruise.

Pre/Posts: I'm still working with Kathy on the location, but we will be arriving on 7/3 and leaving 7/17

Hello All! Any group started on the Disboard is a fourth group- let's call it the Pluto group! Can't wait to cruise!

Learn that there will be 7 dock ships including us at St Marteen yikes! On the bright side we are the only ship that will be at the St Thomas day! so excited 155 days felt.

Learn that there will be 7 dock ships including us at St Marteen yikes! On the bright side we are the only ship that will be at the St Thomas day! so excited 155 days felt.

Wow! Seems like that is busy! Guess we will find something close to dock to do! Sun, sand and something to sip sounds simple!
Can't wait! We have a countdown going too!

Hello,

Can you please add our family to the group?

Mom (26)princess:
Dad (36):earboy2:
DS (3):earsboy:
DS (3):earsboy:

We are staying in stateroom #7690. Thank You!

:sail:pirate::disrocks:

Learn that there will be 7 dock ships including us at St Marteen yikes! On the bright side we are the only ship that will be at the St Thomas day! so excited 155 days felt.[/QUOTE

I entered a date wrong on the cruise port website. I recently entered our date on St Marteen and found that our ship is the only ship at port that day. :)

I am so excited I have been on DIS boards and website about the ports to pacify myself.
I can't wait to snorkle, Palo's, excursions, etc!!!!!!

July 4 can't get here soon enough!!! We are reuniting with my family on this cruise for my parent's 50th anniversary, my BIL's birthday and my family's return to America after living overseas for 3 years. This is the first Disney cruise for all lucky 13 of us!

We want to get in on this FE stuff. There are 4 rooms/families involved:
My room #7188 - Mom, Dad and 2 boys ages 8 and 11
My sister's room #7186 - Mom, Dad and 1 boy age 6 and 1 girl age 4
My other sister's room #7184 - Mom, Dad and boy age 6
My parent's room #7182 - Mom and Dad in their 70's

How can we get in with a fish extender group? We can be in different groups, if that's easier since we are such a large group (I post for them all, since they're not as computer savvy!)

Jen

Hi, I just signed up for this cruise! My girls don't know yet! I was going to wait until 2016, but I am not sure what life will bring (I am completing my paperwork to adopt from foster care again) and the cruises are quite a bit more money than going this year!

Last edited:
Hi, I just signed up for this cruise! My girls don't know yet! I was going to wait until 2016, but I am not sure what life will bring (I am completing my paperwork to adopt from foster care again) and the cruises are quite a bit more money than going this year!
We have kids celebrating birthdays on the cruise also! Can't wait!

Sure! Send an email to goofyfe7415@gmail.com and You can get on the list. Welcome and see you in just 94 days!!!
Hello, we have booked this cruise for July 4th, 2015 on the Fantasy. I have little experience in DisBoards, so please bear with me as I try to learn my way around. We are in Cabin 10166 Center AFT. This is our third Disney Cruise and our 45th cruise overall. We are Adrienne and Aubrey, mostly mature adults! We are truly looking forward to another Disney cruise...they are the best. We look forward to meeting all of you too. If there is a Meet and Greet scheduled (I will go back through the thread and get up to date asap) we would like to be included on that list. Thank you !!!

Hi All-
Wondering if there are any others with teens/young adults on this forum?
We have 4 boys (9,15,18, and 20).

I know my 9 year old with have a blast. Worried about activities for just turned 18 year old and 20 year old?

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter