• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 4, 2015 - Celebrate Aboard the Fantasy

Hi All-
Wondering if there are any others with teens/young adults on this forum?
We have 4 boys (9,15,18, and 20).

I know my 9 year old with have a blast. Worried about activities for just turned 18 year old and 20 year old?

Thank you.
Hello! There are several kids in this group on the thread. The boys range in ages from 5-17! Welcome to the group!

Hello! We are new to the Dis Boards, and new to cruising!

This will the first cruise for most of the family, first on Disney for all of us. Getting very excited.

We have 8 people in our party - 3 adults and 5 children:
4 girls (14,12,12,9)
1 boy (9)
and so happy to have Mom Mom (first time cruiser) with us as well

I just learned about Fish Extenders today and would love to know how to get in on the fun! We would love to start working on FEs to trade now.

Hello everyone,

Another latecomers!!! Is it too late to join the FE? Also, wondering if there are any others with kids who'd like to have some playmates while cruisin'. We have a 12yo dd and 6yo ds.

Thanks,
J

Hey ya'll! Just booked this cruise - so excited! It is just dh and myself, no kids. This will be our 10th Disney cruise. (Going on our 9th on the Dream over Memorial Day weekend first!)

We aren't interested in the FE, but is there a meet and greet?

Another latecomer- just booked this week! @ underthesea : my kids would love playmates!

Tracy
Jay
Owen (6)
Layla (3)

Hi! Another late group booked. We have 5 boys sailing : Jack (14), Will (10), Toby (10), Alex (8), Luke (6), along with 5 adults.
Excited to meet everyone and join a FE if possible. We have 3 cabins booked.
Can't wait until the 4th. We are at the DVC Boardwalk Villas for 2 days before.

Please, please, please don't say its too late to join the fishextender! One of my kids' favorite parts of a Disney cruise.

We have two groups:

Bob, Evelyn and Quentin (age 5)

Rob, Connie, Joaquin (will have just turned 16) and Arayla (8)

We'd love to join the FE and I'll provide cabin #s as soon as they are assigned.

7th DCL cruise but very first time on the Fantasy. I had a chance to go to her christening party in NYC and I have dreamed of seeing her again ever since- can't wait!

5stars, , underthesea2010, Lucas, disneykings, annabelle2015, disneynewyork

Seems this FE closed very early. Shall we start our own group?

Any newcomers welcome to join as well!

connied76@gmail.com

I am UBER excited to be on the Fantasy. This is my second DCL (first was Podcast Cruise 3.0).

I am traveling with a friend and we would like to join the FE group 2.

She is in her late 20's and I (man) and in my early 30's. We are in cabin 7501.

Are there any rules about this FE, we've never done one before. Thanks in advance.

See you all on the cruise.

Pre/Posts: I'm still working with Kathy on the location, but we will be arriving on 7/3 and leaving 7/17

Did you get into an FE group yet? If not, please email me at christeacher925@yahoo.com and I can help you out! Thanks!

July 4 can't get here soon enough!!! We are reuniting with my family on this cruise for my parent's 50th anniversary, my BIL's birthday and my family's return to America after living overseas for 3 years. This is the first Disney cruise for all lucky 13 of us!

We want to get in on this FE stuff. There are 4 rooms/families involved:
My room #7188 - Mom, Dad and 2 boys ages 8 and 11
My sister's room #7186 - Mom, Dad and 1 boy age 6 and 1 girl age 4
My other sister's room #7184 - Mom, Dad and boy age 6
My parent's room #7182 - Mom and Dad in their 70's

How can we get in with a fish extender group? We can be in different groups, if that's easier since we are such a large group (I post for them all, since they're not as computer savvy!)

Jen

Hi Jen! Did you get into an FE group yet? If not, I can help you out, please email me at christeacher925@yahoo.com Thanks!

Hello! We are new to the Dis Boards, and new to cruising!

This will the first cruise for most of the family, first on Disney for all of us. Getting very excited.

We have 8 people in our party - 3 adults and 5 children:
4 girls (14,12,12,9)
1 boy (9)
and so happy to have Mom Mom (first time cruiser) with us as well

I just learned about Fish Extenders today and would love to know how to get in on the fun! We would love to start working on FEs to trade now.

Hi! Did you get into an FE group yet? If not, I can help you out, please email me at christeacher925@yahoo.com Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter