July 4, 2015 - Celebrate Aboard the Fantasy

Hi... this is Rosie and me and my family will be in Cabin 8506. It will be myself (Rosie - 37), husband (Brad - 35), son (Vince - 10) and daughter (Carmen - 8). I would like to be added to be a Fish Extender participant. Please let me know how to proceed...thanks =)

Hi... this is Rosie and me and my family will be in Cabin 8506. It will be myself (Rosie - 37), husband (Brad - 35), son (Vince - 10) and daughter (Carmen - 8). I would like to be added to be a Fish Extender participant. Please let me know how to proceed...thanks =)

Welcome Rosie! I believe you will be the last one added to our group!

HI everyone. If my calculations are correct, we are at 18 rooms now and we wanted to CLOSE our group off at 15. Peg is there a way to officially close the group? Have a great night everyone! I am going to get shopping now!!! :rotfl2:

HI everyone. If my calculations are correct, we are at 18 rooms now and we wanted to CLOSE our group off at 15. Peg is there a way to officially close the group? Have a great night everyone! I am going to get shopping now!!! :rotfl2:

THANKS =):cheer2:

Just to be clear we provide one gift per person...or several smaller gifts? Just want to do this the right way =)

Hello I just wanted to update my info just in case we have any early planners who may be getting FE supplies now and for those choosing to do individual gifts. My daughter will turn 18 on July 5th (were having a celebration onboard) her name is Azhane & she has CP & is in a wheelchair. She cannot use her hands so something decorative or wearable is preferred ie: magnets, hats, jewelry, etc. Accompanying her are myself & my husband. Can't wait to see you all on the ship next year.

Hello Everyone... Just booked this cruise.. We were on the Fantasy a few months ago for the Western Caribbean Cruise.. It was incredible.. Please post any questions you may have about the Fantasy. I'll be happy to answer if I can.

I see the first FE group is closed, so I'll start Group #2.... I'll keep it to around 15-20 staterooms.. My kids loved the FE on the last cruise. It was exciting of them to come back to the room and find gifts and treats...

It will be Dad, Disney Daughter (12), Disney Son (9).. I'll get my stateroom confirmed soon.

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to DISboards and I'm excited about my first Disney Cruise. I know that the 1st Fish Extender group is closed but someone mentioned starting FE Group #2. I'm very interested but not sure the process....Sounds like fun and I'm sure my kids will love it.
Any help or advise for a first timer would be great. I'm so excited!!!
Thanks

Hi Everyone! Joining this cruise. I had previously booked a Northern European cruise, but I don't think the finances are going to allow that to happen. This looks like an amazing cruise so I am so excited to have this opportunity! This will be my third cruise but my first Disney cruise. I will be traveling with Dh, DD8 and DS7. :)

This will be my First FE group what are the details, rules to follow I should know? I have a lot of ideas

This will be my First FE group what are the details, rules to follow I should know? I have a lot of ideas
Hi! For many of us, it our first FE too! I don't think there are set rules. You can gift what you want...a cabin gift, individual gifts, one large gift, small gifts nightly. Whatever you want. Have fun is the first and only rule I know to follow! °O°

Hi, my brother's family and my family would like to participate in the fish extenders. Will there be another one that we could be included in? Thanks so much.
3Kings

Hi! My brother's family and my family are cruising together on this trip and would LOVE to do the fish extenders. We've done them before and had a blast. Can you please add us? Let me know and I can give you the cabin info's and stuff. Thanks so much.
3Kings

How's everyone doing? We just booked our pre and post WDW stays today so I have serious disney on the brain! Getting closer!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I"d love to add some details to our first page with pre/post cruise stays - has anyone booked anything? Where are you staying? What are your days like? Maybe we could plan a meet-up in a park before we actually get to the cruise!

Wow, I suppose at some point I'll read through all the pages of this thread. For right now I'll just introduce ourselves.

Me - 41
DH - 44
DD - 9
DS - 7

We'd love to participate in an FE; I've heard about them.

We'll be flying into Orlando July 4th morning and taking the Disney transfer to the port. On July 11th, we'll be staying in Palm Bay for two days for a family event.

We live in Raleigh, NC. DH and I have cruised before, but we're new to the Disney Cruise experience. Looking forward to learning all the ins and outs.

Right now our stateroom is on Deck 2, but that may change in the next day or two.

Erin

Hello Everyone... Just booked this cruise.. We were on the Fantasy a few months ago for the Western Caribbean Cruise.. It was incredible.. Please post any questions you may have about the Fantasy. I'll be happy to answer if I can.

I see the first FE group is closed, so I'll start Group #2.... I'll keep it to around 15-20 staterooms.. My kids loved the FE on the last cruise. It was exciting of them to come back to the room and find gifts and treats...

It will be Dad, Disney Daughter (12), Disney Son (9).. I'll get my stateroom confirmed soon.

Hi! Can we be added?

Mom - 41
Dad - 44
Daughter - 9
Son - 7

Thanks!

Hi
Yes we are still adding for FE Group#2 and would be happy to add you and your family. I'm Candace and I've been updating the list as we go along. We are currently at 13 rooms, so you will be #14. We will try to cap around 15-16. Once we are full we will send the list to everyone that is in the FE Group #2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter