July 4, 2015 - Celebrate Aboard the Fantasy

Hi! Another late group booked. We have 5 boys sailing : Jack (14), Will (10), Toby (10), Alex (8), Luke (6), along with 5 adults.
Excited to meet everyone and join a FE if possible. We have 3 cabins booked.
Can't wait until the 4th. We are at the DVC Boardwalk Villas for 2 days before.

Hi! Did you get into an FE group yet? If not, I can help you out, please email me at christeacher925@yahoo.com Thanks!

It is just dh and myself and we aren't interested in FEs. But, is there a meet & greet?

P.S. Don't forget to wear your red, white and blue on the 1st day!!

Yes, anyone still interested can join our FE group 5. We will be closing group 5 on Monday June 8th so please reach out to Christine as above to get onto the FE 5 list managed by Val.

I know this is somewhere in the documentation, but I can't find it... where is the list of suggested dining attire and which night is which?

We have 3 At-Sea Days that we could use for FE Exchanges or we could just deliver them when we are able to - we'll have to decide that as a group as we get closer.

We have decided to limit our FE Exchange to a total of 15 cabins in order to help everyone be better organized and prepared!

FE Exchange Members:

Deck 6
RavenPartyof4 - 2 adults, DD (14), DS (11) - 6016
Poohs4Me - 3 adults in 3 cabins - self 6152, mom 6150, sister - 6148
Lawless Family - 2 adults DD (12) & DD (9) (9th birthday on our embarkment day July 4th) - 6510
CorcoranFamily99 - 2 adults DD (13) and MIL
ALWVA2013 - 3 adults, DS (11), DS (7) - 6558 and ?

Deck 7
Christypol - 2 adults, DS (17), DD (15), DD (12) - 7680

Deck 8
jjfmconigliaro - 2 adults, DS (3), DS (2) - 8008
rcwilson - 2 adults, DS (10), DD (8) - 8506

Deck 9
happydisneymom - 2 adults, DS (11), DD (9) - 9047
azhismommy - 2 adults, DD (18) - 9170
ParadiseAngel - 2 adults, DS (14), DD (9), DD (8)
PardadiseAngel (SIL) - 2 adults, DS (8), DS (6)
joky123 - 2 adults, DS (7), DS (5) - 9054

Unspecified
mickeymeminnie 2 - 2 adults, RJ (12), Velicity (10), and Analyse (7)
Wow...this list has grown, hasn't it !!!

Wow...this list has grown, hasn't it !!!
Each in our group has been assigned a specific delivery day to ensure all the kiddos receive something every day of the cruise. Of course, if you want to deliver in addition to your assigned day, you may, but we have been asked to deliver at least one FE gift to each child on our appointed day, which made a lot of sense to me. I am new at the FE experience having only done it once on a four day cruise, so I am super excited, put a lot of thought into my gifts and planned long in advance. My box is packed and ready to ship. LOL

It's getting close! We are going to WDW on July 1 for 3 nights prior and staying at POP Century.

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time flies. Here's hoping it doesn't fly by from July 4th through July 11th! LOL
I know what you mean, but it always does!

It's true what they say... the planning is half the fun. So, I've been telling dh, let's enjoy and appreciate this pre-cruise time!

Just putting my first comment....
2 days and counting. Just really heard about the FE, but not in a group. That is okay, but we will be at Boardwalk 1-4 and then Cruise time. I have 2 girls 15 & 11, they can't wait to go to their groups. If anyone wants to hangout or talk just look me up! 8188
:hourglass
:jumping1::stitch:

Hi everyone. We are the parents and grandparents of Ravenpartyof4 and will also be on the July 4, 2015 cruise on the Fantasy. Looking forward to all the info from everyone. Planning and anticipation is half the fun. Can't wait! We also are on deck 6. Really not sure about the fish extenders...still new to all of this. LOL
Super excited!!!! I will be on the same July 4th cruise. Trying out the fish extender for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter