July 18, 2015 - Fantasy Eastern

Hi! :wave2:

We are the Douvres Family...sailing will be DH Dimitri (Jimmy), DS Alex (17), and yours truly Katerina.

We will be celebrating our DS's HS graduation and DH's 50th bday. It's been way too long since our last DCL cruise and we cant wait!

I'm JacksonFamily's DH Matt. My wife forgot to mention that this cruise will also be my parents first Disney cruise (first cruise period for that matter) and it looks like my Grandmother who will be 83 will also be joining us for her second Disney cruise. I am super excited to share this experience with them I know they will love it.

BTW that is pretty awesome!

Love to read and see family gatherings on Disney Cruises...My SIL would prefer not to spend $ on DCL, my mom is scared that she may get sick and too far from her doctor's office (lol) She does have health issues...uuuggghhh

Just popping in to say goodbye and have a wonderful cruise!

We are travelling with friends and have changed our cruise date to better fit their work schedule.

Hopefully cruise with you on a future date!

Hello! :wave2:
I'm the DH of "Douvres Family"
My name is Dimitri (Jimmy)...traveling with us will be our DS Alex (17), and DW Katerina.

Hello! :wave2:
I'm the DH of "Douvres Family"
My name is Dimitri (Jimmy)...traveling with us will be our DS Alex (17), and DW Katerina.

Welcome Jimmy,
looks like until we get closer to our sailing date it's going to be pretty quiet on this board. :hourglass
I started a thread for this cruise on Cruise Critic's roll call for this sailing and it's even quieter than this one.
I'm a bit surprised that we don't have more passengers participating, this sailing date seems to be having enough bookings that Disney is not offering any price drop discounts.
I do check in from time to time. Hope it gets a little more lively.:cheer2:

Mark.

Hi! We too are sailing!! This trip my DD-10 and DS-10 will be bringing my mom along for her very first cruise. We also have some friends sailing with as well. Hopefully we can get a fish extender group together as well.

:welcome: to our new cruisers!

mjhayes
andre595

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on the next several months.

Yes, its been very quiet, and I haven't been around either. Crazy at home.:crazy2:

Now it's time to really start looking forward to next summer and getting things going on the boards!

Hello everyone,

We're sailing with you and are looking forward to being on the Fantasy once again.

I'm cruising with my DW, My sister who turns 30 on the first day of our cruise, and good friends. We are a total of 8 in 3 cabins - 6 adults and 2 kids. Only one adult has never sailed Disney before.

Looking forward to sailing with everyone :wave2:

Dee

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. If no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, perhaps someone can start that right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi!

So excited for our cruise. I'll be traveling with hubby and DS (7.) We'll be celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary and my 44th birthday.

Look forward to catching up.

Veena

Excited to join this cruise thread! Traveling with myself, DH, my sister, my BIL, DD (17), DD (15), niece (17), nephew (14), and my parents. Party of 10!! This is our third cruise. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Is anyone booking their own fights, ground transportation and hotel?

Mark.

We can't wait! We'll be celebrating my birthday on board with our 8 and 5 year old boys. This is our second Disney cruise (although the 5 year old won't remember because he was "in Mommy's belly" for the first one.)

Our cruise date seems so far away and yet it's on my mind daily!

:cheer2:

Hi there!

My family and I (my parents, husband, and our two boys) are scheduled to set sail on our very first Disney cruise (actually our very first cruise of any kind)! Clearly there are some very seasoned cruisers on this thread, so I'm really looking forward to hearing your insight! Between Pinterest and the many Disney blogs, I am getting caught up on all the must do's and don'ts, but I can't wait to hear your advice. Thanks for any help you can lend us! Looking forward to being a part of this group ... July 18 can't get here fast enough!!!

Hello All, We are sailing this itinerary with you. It's my 11th DCL cruise. I'm cruising with my DW Christy, Sister Myla, Friends Tamara, Catherine, Kirk, and their kids. We'll be celebrating Myla and Tamara's 30th birthdays and Tamara will be on her first Disney Cruise. We're looking forward to sailing and are counting down the days until we board the Fantasy again :)

Hi we will also be on this cruise! It will be myself, my DH, my DD (17 years old) and her friend (also 17). We did this cruise last year around the same time and LOVED it! Looking forward to this cruise and hopefully meeting some of you :)
--Karen

Hi all! The Franklin family is joining you on this trip! It will be me, DH, DS(12) and my mother and father in law. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! This will be our first Disney cruise and our son's first cruise ever.

Hello All, Just booked today! It will be our fourth cruise with Disney.

It will be me, Mom 50,
DD 22
DD 10
and Grandma. Are there any interest in setting up penpal groups for the 10 year olds...

Hi cruisers! We are from Massachusetts and are traveling with DH, DD (7) and DD (1) as well as my father, his girlfriend, and my brother's family from CA. They have two little ones (2 and 3). None of us have cruised Disney before, but we're looking forward to it! My DD (7) is excited for the "fish extenders"-- anyone doing that???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter