July 18, 2015 - Fantasy Eastern

Hi Ronniereb! I would love to welcome you to our FE group. I will gladly drop some items off at your cabin. And for everyone else who is in our group, Lenora wanted to get together at 3:00 on the 18th for a quick "hello, nice to meet you" thing, which I think is great. Can't wait to meet all of you on the cruise!

Here is the fish extenders list:

Reynolds room 8677- two parents, girl (1) and girl (8)
Davison room 8143- girl (3) and boy (2)
Rice room 2550- two parents, girl (9)
Nicholson room (8186)- two parents, girl (11) and boy (9)

Without further information, or feedback from the original list - My wife and I are planning on distributing to the rooms above. Since there isn't a set schedule or even that much feedback, I propose:

Reynolds Room 8677 - Sunday Delivery
Davison Room 8143 - Monday Delivery
Rice Room 2550 - Tuesday Delivery
Nicholson Room 8186 - Wednesday Delivery.

Don't know if Green 8562 or McKay 8168 were still going or interested, but I'd suggest Thursday and Friday respectively. Saturdays should be out for FE since there is on boarding/offboarding. We are planning on delivering if there is a fish extender out at any of the rooms listed here.

I hate how this has kinda disintegrated, but don't want kids to be disappointed... My son has gone NUTS over this cruise, my daughter has been penpal emailing, and frankly, any additional encouragement will probably send them into a coma, but that's ok. :)

I'd ask for comments back - and I welcome them, but in absence, that's OUR plan.

Without further information, or feedback from the original list - My wife and I are planning on distributing to the rooms above. Since there isn't a set schedule or even that much feedback, I propose:

Don't know if Green 8562 or McKay 8168 were still going or interested, but I'd suggest Thursday and Friday respectively. Saturdays should be out for FE since there is on boarding/offboarding. We are planning on delivering if there is a fish extender out at any of the rooms listed here.

I hate how this has kinda disintegrated, but don't want kids to be disappointed... My son has gone NUTS over this cruise, my daughter has been penpal emailing, and frankly, any additional encouragement will probably send them into a coma, but that's ok. :)

I'd ask for comments back - and I welcome them, but in absence, that's OUR plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter