July 18, 2015 - Fantasy Eastern

NMDisneyMom

Mouseketeer
I didn't see a thread yet for this cruise, so I thought I would start one. It will be myself and DD (11 at time of cruise). This is the 2nd half of our B2B. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Roll Call:

NMDisneyMom (Jennifer, Hannah)
JacksonFamily/mjackson15 (DW-Lindsey, DH-Matt, DD-Lauren, Matt's parents and Grandmother)
jsthomas16 (DH, DW, DD, DD)
delaneyfam (DH, DW, DD, DD)
LDS4me (DH-Mark, DW-Laura, will also have DD, DSIL and DGKids)
Tina b (DW, DH, DS (17th Birthday), DD10)
neeciethedancer (Denise, DD(19), DS(15), DMom, DBFF)
Brittanyelena (Brittany, Katherine - celebrating birthdays!)
DouvresFamily (Jimmy, Katerina, DS Alex (17)
mjhayes
andre595 (DH, DW, DD Nyelah (16), DD Sanai (12)

Thanks for starting this thread :thumbsup2

We are also on this sailing. Its myself, DH, DS (who will be 15) and DD (who will be 10).

Excited for another cruise - its been a while!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

I'm JacksonFamily's DH Matt. My wife forgot to mention that this cruise will also be my parents first Disney cruise (first cruise period for that matter) and it looks like my Grandmother who will be 83 will also be joining us for her second Disney cruise. I am super excited to share this experience with them I know they will love it.

Hi, my family of DH, myself, and DDs 6 & 3 will be aboard! We took our first DCL cruise a year ago this week and my older DD has been asking when we were going again since the moment we got back on dry land! Now we can officially start the countdown!

:welcome: Everyone!

Glad to see we are getting more on this cruise. I will start a roll call in Post 1 so we can see who we have going.

Jennifer

I'm glad to see our group is growing. Looking so forward to cruising again. I don't know if we will be able to wait until next July!

I am new to DIS boards so hope I am posting correctly. This will be our first cruise. We are excited and can't wait. It will be myself, DH, DD 7 and my other DD 4.

I am new to DIS boards so hope I am posting correctly. This will be our first cruise. We are excited and can't wait. It will be myself, DH, DD 7 and my other DD 4.

Welcome to the group! Looking forward to meeting your family if we are able to schedule a group meet. So ready for July 2015!!

:welcome:

Glad to see we are getting more folks on this meet. I will add you to the Roll Call.

My wife Laura and I (Mark) booked this cruise last week and look forward to sharing thoughts, experiences and anything else that will make this thread interesting.

We are in southern California and will be meeting our daughter, son-in-law and two children (who live in Texas) for this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise and loved the first. So we are looking forward to doing it again.

Just off the Fantasy yesterday and booked this cruise for next year. It will be me, DH, DS (will have his 17th birthday on cruise) and DD (10). Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Just off the Fantasy yesterday and booked this cruise for next year. It will be me, DH, DS (will have his 17th birthday on cruise) and DD (10). Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi Tina,
I have a granddaughter about the same age, 11 to be exact, that will be coming along with younger brother and parents.
May I ask what was the location of your stateroom? We have been assigned 7022, deck 7, veranda. More than likely that will change since we booked so soon. I'm trying to get a feel for the ship's layout and if we will be satisfied with the present location.

Mark.

:welcome: LDS4me and Tina b

Glad you joined the group. We love the Eastern Caribbean cruise, its so relaxing. I will get both of you added to the roll-call in the first post.

Tina b - my DD will have just turned 11 before this cruise. Hopefully our 2 girls can meet.

Sorry I have been MIA. We just returned from 2 weeks at WDW! Boy, that's hard work going down there.:rofl: But I'm glad to be home, somewhat rested, so that I can get excited about next summer.

:welcome: LDS4me and Tina b

Glad you joined the group. We love the Eastern Caribbean cruise, its so relaxing. I will get both of you added to the roll-call in the first post.

Tina b - my DD will have just turned 11 before this cruise. Hopefully our 2 girls can meet.

Sorry I have been MIA. We just returned from 2 weeks at WDW! Boy, that's hard work going down there.:rofl: But I'm glad to be home, somewhat rested, so that I can get excited about next summer.

Thank you for the welcome and adding us to the roll call. Look forward to sharing thoughts, and experiences over the next year.

Mark & Laura

We just got off the Wonder Monday and booked this cruise for next summer. Will be sailing with my mom, my DD (19), my DS (15), my BFF from college, and myself. We are excited to venture onto a new ship after sailing the Wonder three times on the west coast.
Denise

Wow glad to see the group is growing! We just got back from WDW for a short stay only 4 days, booo, but it was well worth it. Now the true count down begins!!! So looking forward to the magic of a DCL vacation.

Our party will have three staterooms. DW,DD and Myself in one, DGD and DGM in another, and DGGM and DGA in the third! Should be a blast! Can't wait to meet you all. Our daughter is already talking about fish extenders for this cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter