July 18,2009 Tortola TEENS ONLY!!!!!!

nice to see you post, son. All is well in Ohio, how is Chicago?

Why are you in here? GTFO.:)

It's all good.. Got one present for my birthday already.. $40. Going out to eat tomorrow night. How's God's 2nd country?

:wave2: :wave2: heyyy guys!!! :) i havent been on since the 2nd page :confused3 srry bout that ><

welcom Lauren, John, Tyler, and Catherine!! (and anyone else i have not met yet xD) My name is Laurel (like Lauren but with an L at the end ;D) and i have 3 loves: volleyball, soccer, and drama. :lovestruc

sooo hope u guys had happy holidays and skools going good (i just had finals before my break-ew).

soo...i gota lot to say. lots of replies to stuff ppl said xD so here we go:

Ramule/Matt: wooww a "memorable" summer huh? ;D lol. sounds...fun.

John guy (forgot ur username xD): soo you like football huh. to be honest, i dnt know a thing about football. haha. i just know theres touchdowns and stuff :D haha. and ur 2ND CONCUSSION!! jeezz....that musta sucked! i have never had a concussion b4 but from what i've heard they are pretty painful lol. Snowboardings kool...i just recently learned how to ski, but my lil bro just learned how to snowboard and now i want to learn :) is it as hard as everyone says it is?

Catherine: welcome!! and oo-oo dance! i wish i cud dance...but havent had the time to learn, since i act :D and american idol!! haha i like that show.. and since i like acting i like any of those shows that havta do with singing or dancing and stuff (i like so you think you can dance too...but im not a big fan of dancing with the stars, idk why). and u say u do random dancce moves, lol! like what? like random disco moves or sumtim XD lol that twould be funyy.

Darthvader/Matt: Congrats on ur permit!! i just got mine too but mann i suck at driving, haha. gl on the road! look out for those crazy old ppl drivers :car:

welll if i didnt talk to u, srry but just remind me and i will next time! its just 11:30 where im at and i need to wake up early tomoro so i shud go ><

ttyl everyone! byeee. :wave2:

John guy (forgot ur username xD): soo you like football huh. to be honest, i dnt know a thing about football. haha. i just know theres touchdowns and stuff :D haha. and ur 2ND CONCUSSION!! jeezz....that musta sucked! i have never had a concussion b4 but from what i've heard they are pretty painful lol. Snowboardings kool...i just recently learned how to ski, but my lil bro just learned how to snowboard and now i want to learn :) is it as hard as everyone says it is?

Hey, what's good? And I'm Fatphil32, lol.

They aren't that painful, it's just the constant headaches for two weeks that are the worst. And you should learn. It's easily the best sport out there, and no, it's not hard at all. It took me no time to learn, haha.

Hey, what's good? And I'm Fatphil32, lol.

They aren't that painful, it's just the constant headaches for two weeks that are the worst. And you should learn. It's easily the best sport out there, and no, it's not hard at all. It took me no time to learn, haha.

ohhh Fatphil32, ok lol. eh, not much. just got back home from Tahoe :D im superrr excited to be home. hbu?

ewww two weeks :O danggg haha. that must suck.

hm. idk if ur talkin about snowboardin or football, but snowboardin sounds fun :thumbsup2 haha. cuz once u get used to it u can go off all those ramps and stuff :yay: lol. plus the snowboardes always look kooler than the skiers ;D haha.

hey Laurel!!:)
no i don't break out in random disco moves.:laughing: did you watch last season of AI? oh, i also just learned how to ski :D it was fun

phil: those headaches would probably suck big time ! :/ i know football but snowboarding sounds awesome but to tell ya the truth i can't see myself snowboarding anytime soon!

only a couple more months until the cruise!:goodvibes

HEY GUYS!

Sorry I haven't been here for a LONG TIME!!! But, I do have some good news. I have revised the plan on the 1st post yet again. I would like to note that the Tortola Excursions are now out, unless your parents have already told you. They have a very cool Tortola Excursion for teens only. You should check it out. Their are no words to describe but I just say COOL.

Also, the DIS meet that has been scheduled for Sunday July 19 at 10am is still on. I have still yet to contact DCL about this, but all I need to ask them is for the Promenade Lounge to be reserved for us and ask for a sign outside the Promenade Lounge that says DIS Meet on it. Anyway, more on that when we get to it.

Please note that for us teens we will have a our "get together" on Castaway Cay day. FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AT THE TEEN BEACH. MAKE A NOTE OF THIS BECAUSE THIS IS DEFINETLY A GO!!!!!!

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and a new year and I will be seeing you all REALLY SOON!

Just a suggestion.. For the Thursday we're in St. Thomas you could have a DIS meet where everyone goes on the tram to the top of the mountain, which name escapes me. Last time I was there was in 2007 and it was like $35 a person to go up.

Hey John I guess I am joining you with the count of concussions. Atleast yours happened with a good reasons. I ran into a metal door before school last week. It was a stage 2 concussions so I did not pass out or anything, but it was painfull!!! A huge bump instantly appeared on my forhead and still had not gone away.:headache:

Hey John I guess I am joining you with the count of concussions. Atleast yours happened with a good reasons. I ran into a metal door before school last week. It was a stage 2 concussions so I did not pass out or anything, but it was painfull!!! A huge bump instantly appeared on my forhead and still had not gone away.:headache:

Holy crap.. A metal door? That's gotta be pretty painful.. Do you still have some chronic headaches? Take like double the recommended dosage of Tylenol. It'll feel a lot better hahaha.

Thanks but ibuprofen did the trick...well for a while. Yea we have metal doors at the front of each hallway and i ran right into one of them. It was horrible and painful!!! Everything is much better now. Well besides this annoying bump that is still on my forhead!

Thanks but ibuprofen did the trick...well for a while. Yea we have metal doors at the front of each hallway and i ran right into one of them. It was horrible and painful!!! Everything is much better now. Well besides this annoying bump that is still on my forhead!

Not good.. Ibuprofen is one of the worst things to take for a concussion. It's a blood thinner which could cause your brain to bleed during a concussion. The first thing they told me when I went to the doctor's office was not to take any ibuprofen.

Not good.. Ibuprofen is one of the worst things to take for a concussion. It's a blood thinner which could cause your brain to bleed during a concussion. The first thing they told me when I went to the doctor's office was not to take any ibuprofen.

Really??? Wow ok well I will know that for next time. Well, lets hope that there is not a next time! Yea I did not go see the doctor. I told my mom, but she did not see the bump on my head till later and I had already taken the ibuprofen.
So how has everyone been???
I have to take a TAKS test on tuesday!!! (blah!) It is Texas' standardized test. This year I have to write and essay and do the reading and revising part!!!

So I took my english taks test today, and there is a reading comp., writting, and revising and editing portion. Well, the fisrt revising and editing story was about how Walt Disney became famous! This made the horrible test become 100% better. Atleast there was one interesting story out of the 5 stories I had to read!!! Did ya'll know that he started out drawing pictures and putting them on his truck, and everyone inhis neighborhood knew his drawings??
princes123

Ok, so I haven't been on here in forever!!! and it's getting down to a couple months!! getting super excited:banana:

OUCH! i just read that and i was woahhh!:eek: . I seem to run into doors, people, cars (actually i ran straight into our car the other day and just fell over it was pretty funny) so i can feel ya'll pain...it happens to me way too often.
eww, i hate standardized test they suck, but i'm glad you got to read something interesting along the way. School isn't taht interesting here, but we are getting ready for spring break!!

How is everyone by the way?:upsidedow

hey!! i'm new on here but i'm soo excited i found this thread!! i haven't read through what everyone's been saying yet, but i'll get there. i saw the other Tortola thread...but it was kind of overtaken by the adults. thanks for makin this one darthvader92 ;)

so how is everyone?

oh and by the way...
only 105 days left :thumbsup2

ok sorry, i'm posting again! :rotfl:
i just read through all the pages really quick. it sounds like a fun bunch so far! 2 Matts...that'll confuse me for a while :idea: haha
ok, well i guess since everyone's said a little bit about themselves, i will too.

hi, i'm Sam
i'm 15...turning 16 on May 20 :banana:
i like doing basically anything
i'm prone to having random blonde moments (so bear with me on that guys)
i have 2 cats (named mickey and walt...cute right? :thumbsup2)

and if you want to know anything else...feel free to ask me! i'm pretty open about things
i can't wait to get to know everybody!
talk to you guys later

~Sam

Hey Sam!:] nice to meet you. ;)
I'm Catherine! don't worry about the blonde moments i have those too.
I also have a cat her name is Tinkerbell, though.

Hey Sam!:] nice to meet you. ;)
I'm Catherine! don't worry about the blonde moments i have those too.
I also have a cat her name is Tinkerbell, though.

Hey Catherine! Nice to meet you too. :thumbsup2 I wanted to name one of our cats Tinkerbell, but I was overruled cause everyone else wanted Mickey instead lol

Soo..we're finally down in the double digits! Only 96 days!! :yay: I'm so so so excited. On our last cruise in '07, I didn't spend that much time in the Stack, so I'm determined to this time. What's your favorite thing to do onboard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter