July 18,2009 Tortola TEENS ONLY!!!!!!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been online again for a long time. We had like 5 concerts at HS last month. Me and my friends have been working on getting our TV Studio and Channel together. I'm also extremely busy this week. JUNIOR YEAR IS SO STRESSFUL!!! I am going to a book sigining tomorrow and friday to see Marlee Matlin and Kristin Chenowith, our band performs with a group called the Dallas Brass Friday as well, we have a garage sale at my house on saturday and a bowling lunch/dinner on sunday. My life is so crazy. Anyway,

WELCOME SAM!!!!

Only 94 days till I leave for FLA!!!!! We have also payed off the cruise now, so on Saturday we can book shore excursions!!!!

Also, I take the SAT on May 2. I am like so scared for it. University of Central Florida wants 1080-1280 SAT Scores but I got a 125 on the PSAT, and thats equal to a 1250 on the SAT, so.........:scared:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been online again for a long time. We had like 5 concerts at HS last month. Me and my friends have been working on getting our TV Studio and Channel together. I'm also extremely busy this week. JUNIOR YEAR IS SO STRESSFUL!!! I am going to a book sigining tomorrow and friday to see Marlee Matlin and Kristin Chenowith, our band performs with a group called the Dallas Brass Friday as well, we have a garage sale at my house on saturday and a bowling lunch/dinner on sunday. My life is so crazy. Anyway,

WELCOME SAM!!!!

Only 94 days till I leave for FLA!!!!! We have also payed off the cruise now, so on Saturday we can book shore excursions!!!!

Also, I take the SAT on May 2. I am like so scared for it. University of Central Florida wants 1080-1280 SAT Scores but I got a 125 on the PSAT, and thats equal to a 1250 on the SAT, so.........:scared:

whoa, Matt, what a coincidence...I'm taking the SAT on May 2 too! same day as our prom...that'll be interesting. anyway, i agree with you, junior year is pretty stressful! soo much stuff to take care of. anyway, sounds like you've been doing a lot lately. good luck with everything... :thumbsup2

95 more days! :cool1:

Hey guys! Im 14 and will be on this cruise! We just booked!!:cool1: I live in TN. This will be our 5th cruise (4th on the Magic)! I look forward to getting to know everyone here on the boards!

Tony

Lol I live about 45 min. from Knoxville. Do you know where White Pine or Baneberry is? I live in Baneberry within walking distance of the golf course.

nope can't say I know where that is. i think i've heard of that though...

so, have you ever been on a Disney Cruise before? ----> just kidding! saw your edit! and noticed your signature...wow i'm slow today :rotfl:

:goodvibes Hey welcome Tony and sam!!!!!!! Wow Matt thats sounds like a handfull. Well good luck to both sam and matt. Ya'll will do fine! My life has not been that crazy just got back from a 4 day weekend and now we have a 3.5 day week! YAY! The only bad thing is my teacher are craming in grades, so lots of test and quizzes. :guilty: But only 32 more school days for me, which makes me very excitied. :Pinkbounc

So what excursions are ya'll looking at doing???? ONLY 94 MORE DAYS!!

:goodvibes Hey welcome Tony and sam!!!!!!! Wow Matt thats sounds like a handfull. Well good luck to both sam and matt. Ya'll will do fine! My life has not been that crazy just got back from a 4 day weekend and now we have a 3.5 day week! YAY! The only bad thing is my teacher are craming in grades, so lots of test and quizzes. :guilty: But only 32 more school days for me, which makes me very excitied. :Pinkbounc

So what excursions are ya'll looking at doing???? ONLY 94 MORE DAYS!!

Hi Zoey! (i found your name on a previous post :thumbsup2) It's nice to meet you. We just got off a four day weekend too, but we have a 4 day week. Oh well, it's better then 5! ;) 38 days of school (including weekends) until school lets out for me. I'm excited!
Anyway, as for excursions, I'm not really sure what we've looked at so far. I think my family's heading in the direction of just walking around, taking our time and seeing everything. I definitely wanna parasail at Castaway Cay though. I did that last time and it was sooo much fun! What about everyone else?

heyy. wow! i've missed A LOT!:confused:

Hey tony!!

good luck on the SATs guys! ;) you'll do good.

I wanna go parasailing at Castaway Cay too!:cool1:

Gettin' close!!!!

♥sassy♥tink♥;31342907 said:
Hi Zoey! (i found your name on a previous post :thumbsup2) It's nice to meet you. We just got off a four day weekend too, but we have a 4 day week. Oh well, it's better then 5! ;) 38 days of school (including weekends) until school lets out for me. I'm excited!
Anyway, as for excursions, I'm not really sure what we've looked at so far. I think my family's heading in the direction of just walking around, taking our time and seeing everything. I definitely wanna parasail at Castaway Cay though. I did that last time and it was sooo much fun! What about everyone else?

Hey lucky only 38 days including weekends!!! When I was on the last cruise i went parasailing and the boat was going out more, so all I could see was the ocean!!I was kinda dissapointed, this was the only excursion we did on castaway Cay. But it was still cool being in air and stuff. We were just thinking of walking around too...maybe a little shopping!!! :).

♥sassy♥tink♥; said:
sorry, I was logged in as my mom by mistake
the post above me is actually mine lol

LOL I have done this before too!!

I went to a chinese restaraunt today and my cookie said that good things will happen in three months lol that freaked me out!:rolleyes:

Tony: hmm in 3 months where will we all be? haha I think that's a pretty good sign :thumbsup2 Oh and parasailing is really fun. That would be a fun excursion for all of us to do if everyone wanted to.

Zoey: On our last cruise my family did the Banana Boat and I did the parasailing. But I don't think they do the BB anymore do they? :sad2: That was really fun. Anyway, I'm all for the shopping! I'm really excited about doing some of that in Tortola and St. Thomas.

93 days left! These last few months are going to go by soo slow lol

Tony: How ironic, well I think that is a good sign. Atleast we now know that the cruise won't be bad. Wait it's disney when is it ever bad?????.

Sam: Yea I have done the banana boat on another cruise, it was alot of fun!!! Yea I could shop in carribean islands forever!!!! lol :rotfl:

Hey guys so I was going to surprise Matt (Darthvader92), but someone had to go check the reservatoins (Matt who does this????) and find my mom's name attached to their reservations!!! This is one thing I hate about Palo and I can't even eat there, they had to put our names, they couldn't have just put our reservation number. ERRR :mad: Atleast I kept the secret for over 350 days!!!! Well Matt don't worry I have some other tricks in my bag, so now I would really be scared. lol So my real name is Ali I am currently in the 10th grade and I am in the high school band! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter