July 18,2009 Tortola TEENS ONLY!!!!!!

DarthVader92

Theme Park Operations
Welcome all teens aged 13-17 my name is Matt and I'll be 16 (turning 17 on july 24) and this is our thread!!!! Here you guys can post suggestions that we can do as a meet in addition to the DIS meet (see plan below).

Welcome!

OFFICIAL PLAN

Saturday July 18th
12- Boarding comences (Terminal opens at 10-1030 and I will be there FIRST THING! and I encourage you to be there too!)
3-4 Boat Drill
5-6 Sailaway Party (everyone can start to meet the DISERS on deck 10 Meet time will be IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE LIFEBOAT DRILL!!!! Me and starwood will be up there already.)

Sunday July 19th Day at Sea (More Activities will happen today, Activities TBA)
1230-130pm : DIS Meet and Greet (in the Promenade Lounge) Please make suggestions of different activities

July 24th Castaway Cay/Darthvader's 17th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
930-TBA Teen Meet on Teen Beach

Hey whats up! My names Matt too and I am gonna be 16. The wild side thing sounds like a good idea if u can get enough people to do it.

Hey good idea making a thread for teens only lol

Heyyy!!! Hello my name is not Matt, its Laurel (like Laura except with an L at the end). I am AdventureBlondeBoys uhh.....DD16 i think. I haven't really done these threads/discussion thingys before, so sorry if I sound totally lost. And yes I think the exercusion sounds cool, I would be in for that. :)

Oh and Matt I hope your feeling better :sick:

aka. The Darthvader 1 :yay:

Thanks for starting the thread too. :thumbsup2

Well talks to you guyses later xDD

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

P.S. I like the smiliesss the Boards have. :love:

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY SECOND POST EVERRRRR!!!!!

....srry if that scared you. ;)

:rotfl2:

hehe.

:cool1: ohhhhh yahhhh.

ok im done now....FOR TODAY.

Cool Laurel! Yea i am kinda new to the thread thing too.
I gotta say the smily things are pretty beast pirate: :banana: :banana:
lol

Well, I'm glad I'm getting some opinions already! If you guys aren't up to the Wild Side, then maybe will just meet at the teen beach right after debarkation of the ship. I passed by there once at like 9:45am and NOBODY was there! If we decided to do a meet, then we'll be the only teens on the beach!

haha yayyyyy!!! another smilies lover :cool2: lol. yesh they r prettty beast, haha. And Im glad Im not the only newbie here!! woot! lol. Now I won't feel so much like a loner. :goodvibes

And yahhh we could do that too. It doesn't matter to me, I think as long as we all meet anything would be kool. So if noone really wants to do the excursion then sure, we cud meet there (although its kina hard to say since we only have like 3 people who have posted on here before).

So how have you guys been lately?

Ok and now I am going to end with the best smilie of all time:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

yes everyone uses it but its just so awesome!!!!! :angel:

ohh and Happy Valentines day!

pssshhh. wow u guys dont post a lot. :mad:

BUT GUESS WHAT?! i made my high school play!!! and at my school, hardly any freshman ever make it. SO ITS TOTALLY AWESOMENESS NEWS!!!!

omggg I am soooooooooooooo happy u wudnt believe!!

haha u dont care, i kno, BUT I DOOOO!!!

oo ooo i get to sing a duet!!!!! yayyyy! srry i will leave u guys alone.

And yes Im a Drama Dork :love: its how i roll

:thumbsup2

well byes ppls!!! have a lovely day! :dance3:

pssshhh. wow u guys dont post a lot. :mad:

BUT GUESS WHAT?! i made my high school play!!! and at my school, hardly any freshman ever make it. SO ITS TOTALLY AWESOMENESS NEWS!!!!

omggg I am soooooooooooooo happy u wudnt believe!!

haha u dont care, i kno, BUT I DOOOO!!!

oo ooo i get to sing a duet!!!!! yayyyy! srry i will leave u guys alone.

And yes Im a Drama Dork :love: its how i roll

:thumbsup2

well byes ppls!!! have a lovely day! :dance3:

I'm extremely glad for you! See your not the only one that posts on this thread!

yea thats huge that u made it! what play is it btw? u'll have to let us know how u do. i always wanted to be in the drama thing, but i'm more of a track guy so yea.

and sorry for not posting in a while, my computer has been acting a bit screwy lately.

have a great day! :cool2:

haha thx guys!! :cutie: lol now i know how to get you guys to post, just say u guys arent posting!!!

yah so thanks 4 all the well wishes!! ok so the play is called I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change. yah its not a very well-known play, I hadn't even heard it before. Its a comedy and its on youtube so you can look up it up and see wut its about but i warn you; its kina inappropiate for....children so dont let any of your sibs hear!! Our performance isn't going to be as bad, we are switching it up so it can be appropiate.

I play Muriel, an old lady. ....and i bet ur probly laughing right now :eek: but yahhh im just happy i got a part!

and Ramule, you should totally try drama!!! although track is kool too, but theatre is just......a great experience and a lotta fun. :cool1:

but u shud definetly like take a class one year, or do something! if you're interested, go for it!!!

and that suks how your computer was being all messed up, hate that.

ok well sorry i hadn't posted until now, i have just been so busy with a bunch of homework and this really big fat essay and biology test tomorrow so yah.

Hope you guys have a.....fantasticooo day!!!

~Peace out~ :hippie:

Laurel

yea i was worried. u guys hadn't posted in a while!

ur play sounds very....interesting laurel lol. but if its what u want to do. then its awesome u got that part :)

yea i've had alot of homework too. but today we got a snow day! yea snow in february.....hmm:woohoo:

hope u did good on ur biology test!

hey matt i know this is suppoesed to be talking bout the cruise and we're just chatting lol. but how about this, we r breaking the ice so there is like no tension on the boat? savvi?

later,pirate:

Ramule (matt)

heyyy!!! haha thanks, yes it is very interesting and thanks 4 the well wishes xD. a snow day, kool!! i have never had one of those, so it sounds kool. i mean, i have been to the snow of course, but don't live where it snows. :sad2: i wish i did! altho it wud be really cold....

sooooo..... do u guys ever go on youtube??? have u ever seen the evolution of dance?? orrr the How To Be Ninga videos???? haha they r funnnyyyy xD.

ITS FINALLY WEEKEND!!! so happy! how bout u guys? even though im pretty much not doing much this weekend, im just glad i dont have to go to skool.

lol. and yes we r braking the ice ;) ahaha, but no really :)

well hope u guys have a good weekend!! :tinker: :tigger: :tigger: :dogdance: :flower1: :flower1:

...now im gonna go watch tv :happytv: hehe i just wanted to use the tv smiley xD

hey guys!!!!.

so how have you two been?? and why havent you been posting?? busy with your lives...but doing what?? hw...or extra curricular stufff (wut kina stuff do u do?) orr something??

just a little post saying "sorry been busy doing homework on a math project..." or whatnot.

what have yall been up to???!!

just SOMEBODY TALK!!!! about anything!!!!!!!! :headache:

haha its just weird..i feel like its so quiet on here, even tho its over the computer.

hmmmm. well i wud try and start off telling you guys about a hilarious story about me and my friends, just to say something....but i just cant think of anything right now. and i dont wanna hog the board. SO TALK. :upsidedow
haha.

Hey guys this thread is amazing. I have never seen a teen only thread. Well, my name in Zoey and I and a sophmore in highschool (15). I play volleyball at my school. I am so excited I just found out that I made varsity. Well gtg.:)

Hey guys hope you have been doing fine.

Welcome Zoey!
:cool1:

Just want to let you guys know

463 DAYS till the ship leaves Port Canaveral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have been on hand getting a rough plan together on what we could do as a "get Together." I've been really busy working with my HS Music department for our trip to WDW. ONLY 6 days till we leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll hope I'll get a rough plan to you guys by this weekend, if not then it'll be after I come back which would be sometime after April 26th!

The Rough Plan Is Now Up On The 1st Post Of The Thread. You Must Email Me By July 1st,2009 Regarding What Events You'd Like To Participate In!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter