July 18,2009 Tortola TEENS ONLY!!!!!!

really umm lets see it took you about 400 days to find out this secret.

Hey what is the name of the girl who flys around with Peter Pan...I forgot!!!!!!!!!!

Worst I have to think it was the funniest thing ever!!!:rotfl:
It is not my story I think you should share it!!

♥disneygirl♥;31376804 said:
Tony: hmm in 3 months where will we all be? haha I think that's a pretty good sign :thumbsup2 Oh and parasailing is really fun. That would be a fun excursion for all of us to do if everyone wanted to.

Zoey: On our last cruise my family did the Banana Boat and I did the parasailing. But I don't think they do the BB anymore do they? :sad2: That was really fun. Anyway, I'm all for the shopping! I'm really excited about doing some of that in Tortola and St. Thomas.

93 days left! These last few months are going to go by soo slow lol

Any time for the parasailing is good for me! It was cool to meet you guys today!:cool1:

Any time for the parasailing is good for me! It was cool to meet you guys today!:cool1:

You guys too! It was a fun afternoon. Moms sure can talk can't they... :lmao: haha

And the parasailing would be soo much fun. Maybe the earlier we do it the better? That way we'd have the rest of the day to either chill on the beach or do other excursions... I'm not sure. We'll figure it out though. :thumbsup2

helllllllo everyone =)
i posted on here like last july and somehow i TOTALLY forgot about the thread. like i don't even remember posting what i did. hahaha (;
but anyway, just to reintroduce myself, i'm Lauren and i'm 14.
thats alllll for nowww ;D

ps. i'm rather excited for this cruise. lolll :woohoo:

helllllllo everyone =)
i posted on here like last july and somehow i TOTALLY forgot about the thread. like i don't even remember posting what i did. hahaha (;
but anyway, just to reintroduce myself, i'm Lauren and i'm 14.
thats alllll for nowww ;D

ps. i'm rather excited for this cruise. lolll :woohoo:

Hi Lauren! nice to meet you. In case you haven't read the previous posts...I'm Samantha, but call me Sam, and I'm 15 (I turn 16 in a month). I'm really excited for the cruise too! It's now less then 3 months away! :goodvibes

♥disneygirl♥;31423293 said:
You guys too! It was a fun afternoon. Moms sure can talk can't they... :lmao: haha

And the parasailing would be soo much fun. Maybe the earlier we do it the better? That way we'd have the rest of the day to either chill on the beach or do other excursions... I'm not sure. We'll figure it out though. :thumbsup2

So true!!!!:thumbsup2 I think about 10 to 11 would be nice so we have time to eat and and get ready. I'm not sure but I think it docks at 9 am. On their website it said you get 5 to 7 minutes in the air and the whole thing lasts 45 minutes.:banana:

Hey its Matt!

Right so who remembers me? If any of u do im very impressed because i haven't been on in months! lol yea i was getting a lot of email saying this thread was getting a lot of posts so i figured i better get in on the action! haha

so yea i know i talked to a few of u here, how ya been? lol we're all really pumped for the summer and im excited to meet everyone (cliche i know)

anyone who im meeting for the first time, hey! my name is matt im 16 and from ohio. I run track and cross county and am very single right now...so yea ;) lol alright someone talk to me!

about the cruise: this will be my 4th and ive loved it every time! My dad and i are planning on deepsea fishing if anyone has looked into that?

and thats the end of my reintroduction. hopefully it won't be such a long time for me to respond next time!!!! lol ARG!pirate:

God Bless,
Matt

I run track and cross county and am very single right now...so yea ;) lol alright someone talk to me!

very smooth, Matt :thumbsup2
that was an epic reintroduction lol. hi, I'm Samantha, preferably called Sam. (i feel like i've said that alot...) anyway, it's nice to meet you :goodvibes

So true!!!!:thumbsup2 I think about 10 to 11 would be nice so we have time to eat and and get ready. I'm not sure but I think it docks at 9 am. On their website it said you get 5 to 7 minutes in the air and the whole thing lasts 45 minutes.:banana:

we actually just booked excursions!! i'm booked to do the parasailing from 10:30 to 11:30. it would be awesome to get on the same boat :thumbsup2 everyone else is welcome too!

since everyone's doing it and i haven't been on in a while, i figure i might as well re-introduce myself as well.

i'm john and i'm 15. i live in bloomington, indiana and i'm a freshman in HS. i basically live in cincinnati on the weekends, as i have reds and bengals season tickets. i run track [100m, 200m, 4x400m and pole vault] and play football [DE/LB & hopefully TE]. i'm about 5'10" 155 lbs haha.

yep.. and im pretty excited for the cruise. nothing's better than 24/7 pizza and a ton of freaking tacos.

Hey its Matt!

Right so who remembers me? If any of u do im very impressed because i haven't been on in months! lol yea i was getting a lot of email saying this thread was getting a lot of posts so i figured i better get in on the action! haha

so yea i know i talked to a few of u here, how ya been? lol we're all really pumped for the summer and im excited to meet everyone (cliche i know)

anyone who im meeting for the first time, hey! my name is matt im 16 and from ohio. I run track and cross county and am very single right now...so yea ;) lol alright someone talk to me!

about the cruise: this will be my 4th and ive loved it every time! My dad and i are planning on deepsea fishing if anyone has looked into that?

and thats the end of my reintroduction. hopefully it won't be such a long time for me to respond next time!!!! lol ARG!pirate:

God Bless,
Matt

I run also run track!:cool1: Its really fun. I run the mile/1600. What do you run?

♥disneygirl♥;31440779 said:
we actually just booked excursions!! i'm booked to do the parasailing from 10:30 to 11:30. it would be awesome to get on the same boat :thumbsup2 everyone else is welcome too!

Thats cool! I'll try to get my mom to book soon and to try to book it on the same boat.:thumbsup2

Hey sam! nice to meet u!

John, 4x400 is the greatest race ever right? do u know what ur personal record is?
I run the 400m dash and 4x400 so im thinking we all need to race right? :D haha
anyway, talk to u later ladies and gentlemen

We booked the parasailing from 10:30 to 11:30 also, are your parents going? Right now we just booked for me. A race would be fun! Lets to a 2 mile race!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter