July 18,2009 Tortola TEENS ONLY!!!!!!

Sam: haha! Ross and Chandler :lmao:...just thinking of some of the epidsodes!;) (my favorite is probably when it's Thanksgiving Joey goes and puts Pheobe's maturity pants on and calls them his "eatin' pants" or the one where i think it's Rachel who breaks Rosita(Joey's beloved chair).:thumbsup2

Ali: you most definitely need to watch the first two(just probably not at midnight;)) they're pretty much amazing! I watched the third or second one i think in theaters with my aunt and cousins and it was completely silent and i screamed really loud..it was really funny afterword and for some reason I don't remember what it was..:confused3

This talking about pirates is getting me super excited!!:woohoo: everybody got their garb for pirate night?!:banana:

peace out:hippie:

haha Catherine those episodes are classic. it's so hard for me to pick favorites! but speaking of a Thanksgiving episode....that one where Joey gets the turkey stuck on his head... :rotfl2: haha that was great.

as for pirate night, i'm basically just wearing a few things i already have that are kind of piratey. like I know for sure i'm gonna wear this black mini skirt i have but that's all i've planned out so far (i would go buy a costume or something, but i'm saving my money for all the souvenirs i hope to buy :thumbsup2)

:lmao: they are!:] i love it when he gets it stuck on his head and then he starts wearing the little hat!XD
my cousins and I watched from the very first episode to the last and we were singing the beginning song everytime we knew it by heart by the end of the summer(although they did change it mid-season on one of them)

haha nice yeah I have stuff from our last cruise from pirate night. I am not wearing a costume, per say, but I am wearing pirate colors and looking somewhat piratey:cool2: haha nice Sam, I would probably save my money too!:thumbsup2

oh my goodness the theme song is one of the best parts! i absolutely LOVED the last episode. it was the perfect way to end it. and same here, i've seen pretty much every episode :thumbsup2 i live for Thursday nights at 8...2 hours of Friends on TBS! haha

wow, we kinda got off topic there a little bit! oh well, it was a good off topic :goodvibes

87 days! :banana:

It is! the theme song is amazing;). the last episode was absolutely the most perfect way to end the series. haha really? I didn't know that it was on for two hours no thursday...I've seen it periodically on TBS but I have become addicted to the show Ugly Betty so I miss it.

It was a great off topic subject but to get a little bit back on subject..are you doing any other excursions and if so what are they?

let's see...

Castaway Cay: i'm doing parasailing, and we got the bike/snorkeling/floats combo one

Tortola: Forest and Beach...it's a hike through one of their rainforests up to the highest point on Tortola, and then i think it's an hour and a half at one of the beaches. we've never done anything like it so we're excited :thumbsup2

St. Thomas: Skyride to Paradise Point...lots of amazing photo ops i've heard :goodvibes and of course there's beach involved. gotta have the beach

and that's about it! it's gonna be awesome. how about you? (and if anyone else wants to jump in on the conversation they can! :goodvibes)

Apparently we booked our excursions this evening!(excepted for parasailing at CC, ugh)

Tortola-- Island Tour, Beach and Lunch

St Thomas-- St John Barefoot Sail and Snorkel

Sam-what time are you going parasailing? do you know?

yeah I know more people need to join the conversation!popcorn::

me and Tony are both booked for 10:30 to 11:30. and if i'm thinking right...there's either one or two boats per hour :confused3 so we'd probably be on the same boat! :thumbsup2

Oh ok. I told my mom, which doesn't really do anything considering my dad is the one books the excursion but he feel asleep in front of ESPN so..., and she said ok that they'll probably look into it and mosly likely book it :goodvibes

Oh ok. I told my mom, which does really do anything considering my dad is the one books the excursion but he feel asleep in front of ESPN so..., and she said ok that they'll probably look into it and mosly likely book it :goodvibes

haha Dad fallin asleep in front of ESPN. that's classic. and yay thats cool about parasailing. i'm very excited for it.

ha when everyone else gets on here there's gonna be like a whole new page of just you and me talking back and forth

:laughing: that is what he looks like every evening asleep in front of the TV with ESPN on!;) me too!

:rotfl:true they're going to be like, "Woah!"

so what have you been up to lately?

well, let's see, there was a state-wide or county-wide or something ACT today at school. all juniors were required to take it. it was 4 hours long and parts of it were very hard. like especially the science. i've always been good at science, but this was ridiculous. :sad2: at least it's over with though! otherwise i'm just counting down the days til July 18!! but i've got a few things in-between...
May 2: the SAT :scared1: and Prom :goodvibes
May 20: my bday!
Jun 5-7: Star Wars Weekend down at WDW!
June 13: another ACT :scared1:
July 17: Harry Potter 6 movie!
and then of course the one...the only...
JULY 18!

how about you?

aww! that sucks!:guilty: our sophmores had to do something like that it's called the HSAP(you are required to take it to graduate) and its apparently ridiculously easy, someone told me it was an eighth grade level test!. I really love science too:thumbsup2.
But anway what's up with me?mhmmm:rolleyes1 we are starting to prepare for end of course exams and we just got back from being on spring break monday(i was at disney's vero beach resort! we go there every spring break pretty much). b/c of the HSAP we have super long first block so I basically do my homework in there sometimes...:banana: besides extra long classes other stuff:
May 30: dance recital:dance3:
June 7-14: I am going to Montreat with my church
July 11: my birthday:eek: and a WEEK after---
July 18!!! embarkation day.:woohoo:

btw hope you have fun at prom, WDW, and at the Harry Potter movie(sadly i never really got into reading it:guilty: )!

~ ooh yes couldn't forget finals and exams coming up :eek:
~ Vero Beach! i really want to stay there sometime. i bet it's super nice
~ don't worry, you're not the only one who does homework in class for another class haha
~ yay dance recital! what kind of dance do you do? you've probably already mentioned it but i'm gonna ask again lol
~ hooray birthday!
~ and thanks! i will definitely have fun with all of those :thumbsup2

* yeah i know who could!:scared1:
* it is you should most definitely stay there sometime. it's about 1hr to 1.30 from WDW, not that bad and the resort it right on the beach. we had an ocean view and it was amazing
*yeah i know i see lots of other people doing their homework too. lol
*yes i have mentioned it before but i don't mind tell you again. ;) i do tap, jazz, ballet and pointe
*your welcome!

that's really cool! (about the dance). looking back on it now i wish i had gotten into dancing or something like that at a younger age...i was definitely a sports girl. and an ocean view sounds like something i would definitely enjoy!!

well, it's 11 o'clock here...and needless to say the ACT wiped me out today! i'm gonna go to bed but it was great talking to you!! (i counted and it was like 20 posts altogether or something :thumbsup2) talk to you again soon!

haha thanks. yeah you definitely need to book some time there.

yeah it's like 11 here too. haha 20? nice!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2. nice talking to you too.

Wow lol u guys are funny! i don't want to interrupt ur conversation!

random fact: we got our home meet today and its big and important so wish me luck! :goodvibes

pirate night is the greatest thing ever pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

haha thanks;). Don't worry your not interrupting, we actually wanted people to join the conversation:yay:

Good luck!! how'd go??

pirate:pirate night is amazingpirate:

Sam: I think my dad actually signed me up for 9.30-10.30 for parasailing :(

Matt --> cool good luck today! unless it's already over...then how did it go?

Catherine --> aw sad 9:30 to 10:30...that's okay cause when you get off you can tell us how amazing it was as we get on :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter