• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 7, 2006 *Magic* 1/7/06

MyLove4Disney said:
Yahoo, we finally got both sets of docs today. It is very rainy here today, so the docs are kinda of moist, but that is ok. We can't wait, we are under 3 weeks now. We are staring the packing ritual because we are spending 5 night at WDW first. I've been pulling things out of the summer closet and the winter, well you know winter here is pretty mild so. We are packing warmer clothing for Florida, long pants and heavy sweat shirt. They take up so much room. Then the fancy duds and the summer stuff. Oh my to have to plan oh what fun :rotfl: I am such an over planner. Anyone else like me out there? I just don't want to take to much stuff or not enough stuff. What a worry-wart I am :goodvibes

haha I started packing in september. . i'm afraid i'll forget something. . and then wish i would've brought it along haha

Our documents arrived late last night (around 10 PM via UPS). I loved reading the legalese which basically comes down to the fact that DCL doesn't have much responsibility for anything except having a boat we can board sometime between January 7 and January 15.

As Griffin33 has noted, I have been steadily expanding the requests to DCL for various tastings. I would like to know if our Tennessee travelers would like a request added for the fine whiskies from their state also.

DW is excited about the other Christmas b-day folk. I believe she may suggest a special birthday girl's night out. :teacher:

Hi! :wave2:

My name is Sierra and I'm the friend that PrincessLeKeisha is going with on the cruise! This is my first cruise so I'm super excited, not to mention that I dont have to be with my parents for more than a week! There is only 2 more weeks left.. since we've been counting down since the summer! :sunny: I cant wait to meet some of you there!

:jumping1:

Sierra

Got my docs today along with a whole bag full of other Disney stuff. Since the docs were given to me by my TA, I don't know how much of the stuff is actually from Disney and what was thrown in from the agency....but I was flipping through the bag and the kids are going to love some of these things!

Griffin33 said:
Got my docs today along with a whole bag full of other Disney stuff. Since the docs were given to me by my TA, I don't know how much of the stuff is actually from Disney and what was thrown in from the agency....but I was flipping through the bag and the kids are going to love some of these things!

The docs, immigration forms, and luggage tags are from DCL. Everything else is from your TA -- nice TA! :goodvibes

Keisha's_friend said:
Hi! :wave2:

My name is Sierra and I'm the friend that PrincessLeKeisha is going with on the cruise! This is my first cruise so I'm super excited, not to mention that I dont have to be with my parents for more than a week! There is only 2 more weeks left.. since we've been counting down since the summer! :sunny: I cant wait to meet some of you there!

:jumping1:

Sierra
haha. . i'm pretty much in love with your posting name keisha's friend.. . hahah
does anyone wanna let me know how to make that picture a bit smaller?

budwmn said:
The docs, immigration forms, and luggage tags are from DCL. Everything else is from your TA -- nice TA! :goodvibes

I guess so! There were signed Mickey photographs with my kids names on it that said "See you soon!" and some flashy 3-D postcards and a silver picture frame and some disney pencils and some stickers and other stuff I haven't even gotten to yet. I don't recall seeing this stuff when I booked without a TA last time so I figured it had something to do with her.

I'll have to send a thank you card.

Brett/Griffin33

PrincessLeKeisha said:
glass slipper. . i know the perfect friends for you on the curise. . . my sisters name is Hali (said like Haliey) and her best friend Megan is comming with us. Hali likes to read the harry potter books and has all of the movies that are on DVD. Megan is in LOVE with horses and horseback riding. . she doesn't know it but she's getting a horse for christmas! Hali and Megan are 12 and they're in 6th grade, so a year younger. . lemme know if you would like to meet them. . .or if your brother is cute. .haha

Our docs came yesterday. . ahh I'm excited! :cheer2:
<33 princess:

hi PrincessLeKeisha,

I'm glass slippers daughter. I would like to meet your sister and her friend. I'm kinda jealous about Megan getting a horse for christmas! ;) We got our docs the other day!! :cheer2: :cheer2: See you soon!

Emily

I hope everyone is doing well, we have less than two weeks to go. I guess everyone has been very busy with the holidays and getting packed.

My daughter has been on lately talking about here celebrating her 21st on ship, but today is her official. She is out beggining the party night with her friends. Worried mother at home.

Anyway. I am excited about the cruise, we leave for WDW 7 days from today and will enjoy time at the parks first.

We are using Disney transportation for the first time and I do know we will not be leaving for the port until noon on Saturday so we will end up be in the later arrival group, but was wondering if anyone from the group wanted to meet up on deck ten on the port (left) side of the ship during the sail away party and get to know each other. If so my daughter and I will be wareing match jean shirts with our trip logo on the back. See picture below.

If anyone is up for it please reply, we are excited to meet new disney fans like us.

shirtlogos.jpg

Hey Emily, Hali and Megan would love to meet you. Usually we go swimming in the Mickey Pool after we eat lunch after boarding. I'll let you know our plans sometime later this week so you girls can meet.

Does anyone know what night Pirate and Formal night are??

Thanks <3 LeKeisha

Can't wait to cruise in just over a week! I want everyone's promise to root for my Bengals on the 7th in the 1st round of the playoffs.
:wave2:

:earseek: Called the Customer Service line to see about doing an up grade and found out that there are only 4 cabins left in Cat 8 and 9. In Cat 7 they will only tell you that there is "a" room available.
:cool1:
Looks like a fullboat

8 days and a wake up!!! :banana:

Hi my name is Hali W. and I am 12 years old. I am into dance, cheerleading :cheer2: , band(flute), guitar, and volleyball. My best friend Megan W. and her family are coming, too. Megan likes soccer, horseback riding, and guitar. Only 8 more days!

Hey Everyone we are on this cruise also Last minute booking. I can't believe this is a full ship.
Well hope to see everyone there.

My mom called disney this morning. . it sounds like the ship is sold out.

The Movies Showing for the week of January 7, 2006 in the Buena Vista Theater are:
Chicken Little
Finding Nemo
Herbie
Ice Princess
Incerdible's
Ladder 49
National Treasure
Pacificer
Winnie the Pooh
Pirates of the Carribbean
Sky High
Valiant
Dark Waters
Flight Plan
The Greatest Game Ever Played
Shop Girl

There's one more but I can't read my moms handwriting. . it looks like Nonium??

See you in a week!
LeKeisha princess:

PrincessLeKeisha said:
There's one more but I can't read my moms handwriting. . it looks like Nonium??

See you in a week!
LeKeisha princess:

Probably Narinia?

We are leaving in 4 hrs for our WDW trip before the cruise!!! :banana: :banana:

Hi my name is Megan, I am in 6th grade i like to play soccer, ride horses, and play the guitar. :)

Hi my name is Megan,I am in 6th grade i like to play soccer and the guitar. this will be my 1st time ever goin on a cruise!! I am so excited! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter