• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 7, 2006 *Magic* 1/7/06

The forecast for Orlando Friday and Saturday looks a bit chilly, I guess we won't be leaving the winter coats in St. Louis. I am praying for a heat wave! We are staying at the Raddisson Fri. night too! We need an official organizer to get us all together.

I like the Accuweather forecast better, too! :banana: I'll stick with that one and think positive thoughts!
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

merlin1 - Where are you from in STL? I grew up there and went to Viz (Visitation). All my family lives there and I love to go home and visit. I still miss Imo's and Lion's Choice (My DS says STL has the BEST food)!

hmm St. Louis. .haveta say I'm in love with Ted Drews ice cream. .haha it's really yummy!

The cruise is in 4 days! or three. .however you wanna look at it and my friend Sierra (Keisha's Friend) is comming to my house right now!!!

I'm packing shorts, skirts, and tank tops. .but also some jackets and capris in case of it being chilly. . but our past cruises at this time have been in the 70s and 80s

All of the kids and teens in our group are dressing up in full pirate attire. . but I'm not sure about the parents. . they may just wear black white and red. If your still looking for ideas. .gancho capris or pants work perfectly. . and you can use them later because they're in style now!

LeKeisha princess:

Budwmm I work about 100 yards from a Lions Choice. I guess I forgot that they are not everywhere. In the many years that I lived away from St. Louis I missed Steak and Shake and Imos the most. I grew up in Clayton but live in Kirkwood.

It is not terribly cold but very gray and has been gray for a very long time. I am ready for some sun!!!!!

Oh NO!! bad weather?!?! I really hope it clears up really soon! :sunny:

And like PrincessLekeisha said we are all dressing up- pretty much full pirate stuff! OMG I am so excited! :cool1: I leave to meet Lekeisha in 10 minutes!!!!!! So that pretty much means the cruise is here!!!!!!!! Ahh i've waited for ever and i cant sit stil!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

Weather at WDW

Monday we arrived to warm and some humidity at 7:30 pm but was very mild
Tuesday at the parks just right Warm with a breeze keep you cool in the direct sun, but not cold in the shade. Tuesday evening we were cold only had long sleeve tshirt and a jean jacket could have used a heavier coat.

Today Wednesday we wore Tank tops and shorts was beautiful not a cloud in the sky. Around 5 it was getting very cool, now 8pm it is cold out side well relatively. We would be waring jeans and heavy sweat shirt if we were to go out.

Just thought you would like to know. Can't wait to meet all of you.

If any one would like to meet we will be at the sail a way part on deck 10 looking down on the party on the Port side. I know one group has already said they would be looking for us. We hope to meet others. Sorry won't be wearing DIS green, but will be wearing our own custom jean shirts.

Can't wait to see all of you on Saturday. We will have a great time no matter the weather

PS I would bring a warm sweatshirt and some long pants at least for the sail a way party, based on the way things are here right now.

Hugs all :sunny:

less than 2 days!!!! I am starting to panic that I don't have everything we are going to need. Oh well, guess we'll just have to shop!!
No matter what the weather, it is better than here. See everyone soon

I kinda like the National Weather Service forcast for Saturday as listed below

Cape Canaveral, FL
NWS Melbourne, FL
Point Forecast: Cape Canaveral, FL
28.4N -80.67W (Elev. 3 ft)
Last Update:6:00 am EST January 5, 2006

Today
Dense Fog
Hi 74°F

Tonight
Partly Cloudy
Lo 50°F

Friday
Partly Cloudy
Hi 59°F

Friday Night
Mostly Clear
Lo 37°F

Saturday :wave2:
Sunny
Hi 57°F

Saturday Night :Pinkbounc
Clear
Lo 33°F Sunday

ONLY 58 HOURS LEFT UNTIL WE ARE UNDERWAY!!​
:cool1:

Does anyone know for sure when formal night is? I was thinking it would be on Sunday- is that right?
WE fly out tomorrow!!

Formal night is on Sunday. We fly out tomorrow evening too. How am I ever going to get through work tomorrow???

How do you know for sure which night is what? Do they ever change it- or is it the same..
can someone give me a heads up as to which night is what on our cruise??
Thanks

Ohh if i hadeta guess. . I THINK pirate night is on tuesday. .but I'm only like 40% sure thats right....I have it written down somewhere what night is what. . if I find it I'll post otherwise our flight leaves tomorrow morning and this will be my last post until after the cruise.
bon voyage everyone!!
princess: lekeisha

Nevermind I found it in my Passporter..assuming disney hasnt changed it
Sunday -formal
Tuesday-pirate
thursday-semi formal

Thanks

Having a bit of colder weather today and Saturday. High is going to be 60 today. This week it has been almost 80 here. For some of you 60 will be a heat weave, for other is it going to be cool. It all depends on where you are coming from. The floridians are freezing :) We are dressing a bit warmer, but not big heavy coats. Sweat Shirts, long sleeves and long pants no swimming, well I guess you could the pools are heated, getting out might be a different story. Local weather is preparing everyone as it is to get down to just about freezing at night. today high is 60 low it 34. Not much in the way of humidity.

Thought you would like to know. See you all Saturday. Happy travels. :earsgirl: princess:

18 degrees and snowing in Ann Arbor Michigan.

Flight leaves tomorrow morning at 0700 and arrives at 0935

:Pinkbounc Only 33 Hours left until UNDERWAY :bounce:

I can't believe the day is finally here. 2 1/2 hrs til we leave for the airport and 24 hrs til we board the ship!!!!!!!
Travel safe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter