• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 7, 2006 *Magic* 1/7/06

Hope everyone had a great time and had safe trips home. Sorry we didn't get to meet most of you as we missed the sailaway get together and then didn't know what anyone looked like to meet them later on. I did get the chance to meet WiscBill and his wife, however, since he knew which room I was in and sent a note (and some scotch!!). We had a great private scotch tasting in the suite....thanks again Bill!

Hope everyone had a wonderful time! We were at WDW a week before the cruise so I didn't get a chance to find out if there was any kind of meet. besides the first few days being chilly and the rough seas the one day we had the best time and can't wait to go back!! :goodvibes Castaway cay was the best! I was happy with a conch kooler and a hammock, made my day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter