January 6, 2013 Dream cruise

Please add my family to the FE extravaganza for this cruise. There will be four of us in 7654: DD 6, DD 9 months, DW, and me.

Thanks! Looking forward to a great cruise in only 197 days!

Here is the FE list so far. Still have plenty of time before our cruise to make it grow :) Have a great 4th of July holiday everyone!!

January 6, 2013 Disney Dream

Disboards ID Cabin Occupants

Xiphoid76 9172 2 adults
Disneyin84 7566 2 adults, 2 kids - 12(girl), 10(boy)
Turltepondkid gty 2 adults
Otownfamily 8554 2 adults, 2 kids - 14(boy), 13(girl)
Awhittle 12506 2 adults, 3 kids - 17(boy), 10(girl), 8(girl)
AAshleySEG 9101 2 adults - husband's birthday on 6th
Gortman65 7654 2 adults, 2 kids - 6(girl), 9 months (girl)

Here is the FE list so far. Still have plenty of time before our cruise to make it grow :) Have a great 4th of July holiday everyone!!

January 6, 2013 Disney Dream

Disboards ID Cabin Occupants

Xiphoid76 9172 2 adults
Disneyin84 7566 2 adults, 2 kids - 12(girl), 10(boy)
Turltepondkid gty 2 adults
Otownfamily 8554 2 adults, 2 kids - 14(boy), 13(girl)
Awhittle 12506 2 adults, 3 kids - 17(boy), 10(girl), 8(girl)
AAshleySEG 9101 2 adults - husband's birthday on 6th
Gortman65 7654 2 adults, 2 kids - 6(girl), 9 months (girl)

Sadly, I am going to have to ask to be removed from the FE List, I was just browsing online for prices and we changed our cruise dates to the May 18th EBTA, it was only $900 more for 14 nights as opposed to this 4 nighter, but I hope you all have a great time on the cruise!!! We are going on the dream for a 5 nighter in August so I will say Hi to the ship for you all!! :wizard:

Well we will be doing our first Disney Cruise on the Dream Jan 6, 2013 also! I am curious what fish extenders is??? Like I said, first cruise and not much time on the cruise boards this is a new term to me.

Well we will be doing our first Disney Cruise on the Dream Jan 6, 2013 also! I am curious what fish extenders is??? Like I said, first cruise and not much time on the cruise boards this is a new term to me.

Hey - - if you do a search for "what are fish extenders" you will find tons of info. Here is the shortened version : Outside your cabin, there will be a metal fish or seahorse or starfish. It is used by the cruise line to leave papers and packets for you during the cruise. Those of us who decide to participate in the FE's for this cruise will hang out a small pocketed object (kind of looks like an over-the-door shoe holder) and they're used like Christmas stockings, if you will. Everyone involved will bring small gifts/surprises/candy bags/other inexpensive store-bought or handmade trinkets to leave in the other fish extenders.(kinda like wedding favors or stocking stuffers) There will be a complete list published (thanks, xiphoid!) before the cruise, and this will give you the total count of gifts you'll need for the cruise. Then, during the cruise, take your list and your gifts and leave them in the other fish extenders. It is so much fun coming back to your cabin and finding little gifts in your pouches!
You can buy actual fish extenders online (ebay is a nice spot). I also have made four, so my skills are getting pretty polished - - plus it's kinda nice to do a themed fish extender. Ours is themed around the movie 'UP'.
Some people give one gift to each cabin. Others will have a small gift for each person in the cabin....sometimes age-specific.....(coloring books for kids, magnets for adults, etc..)
You can also go to etsy and buy fish extender gifts or get ideas for them online as well.
My advice - - totally do it. It really is a blast!:thumbsup2

My DH and I will be celebrating our 17th anniversary on the very first night of the cruise, Jan. 6th. Its our 2nd Disney cruise and we are so excited!! We have participated in a FE group before and I loved it. We would love to be added to the group, 2 adults. I don't have our room # yet but I'll let you know as soon as its assigned.

Hi Everyone!!!

We just booked this cruise as a surprise Christmas present for our two little ones. We are sooooo excited! :cool1: This will be our second time on the Dream and we would love to participate in the FE. It will be me, DH, DD(5) and DS(3). We are staying in cabin 10156.

Courtney

Welcome Courtney and wurtie - I have you added.
Can not wait - only a few more months now till the cruise :) We actually started booking some restaurants in Disney for our time after the cruise already!!!

xiphoid76 said:
5 more months!!!!!!! :cool1::cheer2:

Can't wait!!!!!!! I Gotta talk to my dgf about this FE thing I know she's gonna think its so corny though lol the kids will love it I'm sure

So excited to say we just booked this cruise!!!! DH and I will be in room 10138.
DS, DDIL and 3 year old DGS will be in room 10140. We'd love to be a part of the FE. Sounds like a whole lotta fun!!!

We just booked this one! Had to book something to use our DVC discount after getting off the Magic NYC to Canada on August 10, lol!

We'll also be doing B2B with the cruise right after this one, the DVC Member Cruise.

We were on the Dream last year for New Year's Eve and it's a gorgeous ship. Can't wait to sail on her again.

I'm going to have to drop out of the FE group. We had to change the date of our cruise due to a conflict with my husband's work/travel schedule. We're now going on the one right after this one. Hope everyone has a great trip!

Hi guys! Santa will be bringing the news of our little family's first Disney Cruise! I can hardly contain my excitement! DH and I have cruised once before, but this will be the first REAL vacation for our 3 year old identical twin girls! We will be in room 7150 and would love to participate in the FE :o)

Hi guys! Santa will be bringing the news of our little family's first Disney Cruise! I can hardly contain my excitement! DH and I have cruised once before, but this will be the first REAL vacation for our 3 year old identical twin girls! We will be in room 7150 and would love to participate in the FE :o)

You know I'm a dork when I rushed to make our Fish Extender before we were even officially added to the group! :rotfl:

Apparently I have to post at least 10 times before I can add a link to the picture of our FE on my blog :/

That's pretty unfortunate because I really hate spamming :o( but I REALLY want to share my finished product with you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!