January 6, 2013 Dream cruise

xiphoid76

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to start a thread for the 1/6/13 4 night cruise. Only 11 months left to go...
Don:yay:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Yay! Let's get the party started! We will be traveling with a bunch o' friends and family and can't wait to go!

My husband and I are staying in 9172 and we will be doing fish extenders again this trip - love the little surprises by our cabin each time we come back to the room :)
I can compile and keep track of a FE list with:
Cabin Number
Number of occupants, ages

Off to Disneyland Paris next week and then only 10 months to go before the trip!!!:banana:

We will also be doing FEs...it's so much fun! We'll be in cabin 7566 with our DGD Sabrina 12, and DGS Noah 10. At this moment, there are fifteen others in our group. Time is going soooo slowly......but we'll be breaking the 300 mark in a couple days!

party: :tigger:

We're sitting in the airport on the way home from our March Dream Cruise where we booked this return visit because we loved it so much! Please include us in the FEs:
- Stephenie (bitvoy) stateroom #7673
- Kendra DD age 18

My phone battery is dying, so I'll add more later.

Hi guys! My DH and I are 2 months away from going on a DCL Cruise to Alaska, the reason I mention this is because we are hoping (fingers crossed), that we will be able to re-book for this sailing onboard and if that works out then we will be joining you all on this cruise! :banana: I was just checking to see if there was already a cruise meet and everything and I found you all! :goodvibes So wish us luck in a few months that it will be available and we will be going with you guys!! :cheer2:

Only 9 more months now till our cruise....man time is flying by :)
We are heading to Tokyo and Hong Kong Disneyland in November - can't wait - we just booked!!
Hope everyone is having a great April so far.

My daughter starts college next year and it seems we have a conflict. We had to move our cruise and won't be on this one anymore. Have fun!

Alright kids! Just walked in the door (58 minutes ago) from my WONDERFUL Disney Magic Cruise! Booked on board for this sailing! Please please PLEASE include us in FEs!!! WE had such a great time doing them this time!!!

It will be me (Kristin 37) and DH (Dave 50) in the cabin....we don't know the # yet as we are still in "GTY" mode for the booking....will find out closer to the cruise.

We will be traveling with Disneyin84 (who will have my DS and DD in their cabin with them)! (Hi mom!)

Oh I can't wait!:rotfl:

Just 8 months and I day to go. :thumbsup2
We thought it would be nice to bookend the year with Disney cruises, so we also will be on the 7 December 7 day Western sailing on the Fantasy.

It's just me and my DH, who will be starting his one year countdown to retirement. We're just a couple of big 'ole kids.

Getting closer every day!!! Summer is coming soon and time will fly. Can not wait. My partner and I are based in Minnesota, so it is always nice getting away in January for some warmer weather :)

Getting closer every day!!! Summer is coming soon and time will fly. Can not wait. My partner and I are based in Minnesota, so it is always nice getting away in January for some warmer weather :)

I bet it will be REALLY nice getting away from Minnesota to the Bahamas! I can't imagine how cold it must be there in January :goodvibes

So glad it is June. That brings us closer to our cruise. Only 7 more months now!!!!

Hi everyone!!! Just finished booking our first disney cruise!!!!! So happy to be going can't wait to got out of the winter weather in Jan. Would like to know more about the FE I thnink we would love to join!!!! 6 months to go till our family dream comes true!!!!

This cruise will be our children's Christmas present! I am having a hard time keeping this one a secret! We would like to join in the FE gift exchange. This trip will be myself, husband, son (17), and 2 daughters (10 & 8). We will be in stateroom #12506. Excited and counting the days! :yay:

This is also our kids christmas present too.LOL We would like t join the FE. We are myself husband son(14) and daughter (13) stateroom 8554. See ya on Jan.

It is 90 degrees in Minnesota today...I know though when we leave for the cruise it will be below 0 :)
Can not wait.
In the next few months I will put together a spreadsheet of room numbers for the fish extenders and number of people and ages in the room.
Less than six months now...

We officially booked this cruise now! We just got back from cruising to Alaska on the Wonder! We had such a great time and now I cannot wait to go on the Dream and finally make it to Castaway Cay, even if it is in January! This cruise will be for my husband's birthday which is on the 6th, the day we embark! Anyone planning on doing an pre or post days at Disney World??? I don't remember if I said it before but we would love to be apart of the FE group as well! It will be myself, Andrea and Jeremy (DH), our room is # 9101. I look forward to getting to know you all before our cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter